Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Thoughts about vikes/saints game?

Go down 
+4
jets4lif3
2020_ht
Th3 Ac3r
IASI Desperado
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-26, 17:42

I've been seeing a lot of people talking about favre threw the pick at the end of the game like it was just favre being favre and all that BS thanks too dumb coaching which should of ben a 3rd and 10 became a 3rd and 15 then he's been getting cheap shotted on all day by the defense there was no way he could of ran for any yards I couldn't believe he was still on the field after the beating he took likely no other qb would still have been in that game but anyways the pick meant nothing so plz shut up about that there was 7 sec on the clock they needed like 7 or so yards to be in fg range.

Now that being said stop talking about what favre's legacy is going to be and start asking whats Peterson's legacy gonna be? hasn't had a breakout year at all even with the talent in the passing game and then this game comes around and he fumbled what 3 TIMES!!! he couldn't even take a handoff so I think he needs to be removed from the title greatest hb in league until he proves himself cause right now hes just the guy who single handedly destroyed an entire teams effort all year to make the super bowl.

The 3rd thing that pissed me off the most maybe was WHO WAS OFFICIATING I never seen so many fucked up calls does anyone remember the BRADY rule? On the play where favre got hi/lowed and was injured ohh gee my bad no penalty there. There was also another one where sharper came in and hit favre full speed clearly after let the ball go and yet all year anytime a qb has been getting hit theres a penalty on every other play and then last but not least the last few calls of the game to make sure the saints could win the game they made that joke of a pass interference call when there was no contact the guy just fell down. Then they reviewed a completion at the end and on the reply the ball clearly hits the ground first and that put them in field goal range I just never seen so much BS in a game in my life

I don't even want to watch the superbowl cause it feels like a scam watching a team who simply shouldn't be there the vikes out gained them by 200YRDS!!! I get it the turnovers they should of lost but they were in it and all those stupid officials gave the game away...
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-26, 21:16

IASI Desperado wrote:
I've been seeing a lot of people talking about favre threw the pick at the end of the game like it was just favre being favre and all that BS thanks too dumb coaching which should of ben a 3rd and 10 became a 3rd and 15 then he's been getting cheap shotted on all day by the defense there was no way he could of ran for any yards I couldn't believe he was still on the field after the beating he took likely no other qb would still have been in that game but anyways the pick meant nothing so plz shut up about that there was 7 sec on the clock they needed like 7 or so yards to be in fg range.

Now that being said stop talking about what favre's legacy is going to be and start asking whats Peterson's legacy gonna be? hasn't had a breakout year at all even with the talent in the passing game and then this game comes around and he fumbled what 3 TIMES!!! he couldn't even take a handoff so I think he needs to be removed from the title greatest hb in league until he proves himself cause right now hes just the guy who single handedly destroyed an entire teams effort all year to make the super bowl.

The 3rd thing that pissed me off the most maybe was WHO WAS OFFICIATING I never seen so many fucked up calls does anyone remember the BRADY rule? On the play where favre got hi/lowed and was injured ohh gee my bad no penalty there. There was also another one where sharper came in and hit favre full speed clearly after let the ball go and yet all year anytime a qb has been getting hit theres a penalty on every other play and then last but not least the last few calls of the game to make sure the saints could win the game they made that joke of a pass interference call when there was no contact the guy just fell down. Then they reviewed a completion at the end and on the reply the ball clearly hits the ground first and that put them in field goal range I just never seen so much BS in a game in my life

I don't even want to watch the superbowl cause it feels like a scam watching a team who simply shouldn't be there the vikes out gained them by 200YRDS!!! I get it the turnovers they should of lost but they were in it and all those stupid officials gave the game away...

Haha bruh, the officials didn't lose the game, the Vikes did.. Maybe you should talk it over with those 5 turnovers (6 fumbles, only 3 lost).. I'll admit the Saints got some calls at the END, but at the beginning (which everyone seems to be forgetting about) the Saints got screwed several times.. The officials gave the game away?? Maybe you should tell that to Favre or the offensive coordinator for calling a pass play and Favre rolling right and throwing across his body.. When you make plays like that, you shouldn't win.. You sound like kids when I used to play little league, "I was safe at first the umpire is blind, that wasn't a strike that stupid umpire".. When you lose all you can do is blame it on the officials

P.S. The hit Sharper put on Favre was in no way a personal foul
Back to top Go down
2020_ht
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-26, 22:35

I'm a Vikes fan all the way, and I have to say they lost the game on their own. There were 5 turnovers (2 picks, 3 fumbles [2 by AP]), and 2 of those fumbles happened inside the 10 yard line. In other words f*ck ups will be f*ck ups. There's no better way to say it. Brad Childress had too much faith in a Brett Farve with a flat tire.

They had the game won, but lost it NUFF SAID. Sad
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-26, 22:46

wow desperado...u clearly r wrong in so many ways...the game shoudlnt have been close...saints shouldve won by a craploadwith all the fumbles they couldve recovered...favre made a rookie mistake andthre another int...5 turnovers...and if ap isnt the best who is?????turner from the falcons maybe???vikings r overrated imo anyway...refs didnt blow the game at all...ur lucky the vikes were that close at all
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-26, 22:55

Almost all Vikings fans that this s*** (besides 20_20, i now have mad respect), and its getting pretty old.. "We should be in the Super Bowl, the refs blew the game, the Saints are overrated" well if the Saints are overrated then the Vikes must suck, because we won
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 16:45

Saints won period. I didn't agree with the pass interference at the end of the game but theres more than one play in a football game. So it's pretty stupid to make excuses that's what loosers do!!!
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 22:54

don't get me wrong neither team should have won that game lol

Brees didn't look to good and they shut down Reggie Bush after his break out week

as for the dude who said favre has a flat tire wtf game were you watching Question the main question on everybody's mind should be wtf peterson he fumbled what 3 times and got back one of his own? Taylor looked better overall peterson though wtf its one thing to have ball control issues its another thing to fumble 3 times in a game once where you dont open your arms enough and brees just as easily could of been intercepted a few times but the vikes secondary couldnt intercept if their life depended on it i think they have least int in league or sumtin like that
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 23:18

2020_ht wrote:
I'm a Vikes fan all the way, and I have to say they lost the game on their own. There were 5 turnovers (2 picks, 3 fumbles [2 by AP]), and 2 of those fumbles happened inside the 10 yard line. In other words f*ck ups will be f*ck ups. There's no better way to say it. Brad Childress had too much faith in a Brett Farve with a flat tire.

They had the game won, but lost it NUFF SAID. Thoughts about vikes/saints game? 661374

1 Fumble was by AP, 1 was by Berrian, and the other was by Harvin.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 23:22

i thought AP fumbled more than once? true or no? lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 23:23

I know AP fumbled at least twice, but I think he only lost 1 of them
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 23:30

The fumble on the goaline after Reggie Bush muffed the punt was creditted to Brett Favre. Also according to ESPN.com, they say AP fumbles twice but, lost none and the 3 fumbles lost were creditted to Berrian, Favre, and Harvin.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 23:36

ahhh! gotcha! lol
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-27, 23:38

That was a big chance lost on Minnesota's part, not scoring after recovering Reggie Bush's fumble in the Red Zone.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-28, 02:28

Saints gunna beat IND hold it down for the south!!!!
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-28, 04:45

TMC wrote:
Saints gunna beat IND hold it down for the south!!!!

Keep dreamin, Colts wont make the same mistakes the Vikings did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-01-28, 04:54

im not gonna say anything on this one cuz i can see it going either way. lol
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty2010-02-02, 18:16

1 Fumble was by AP, 1 was by Berrian, and the other was by Harvin.javascript:emoticonp('Question')

Did you Tivo that game AP fumbled 3 times but only lost one but those are still fumbles and to whoever was saying that the handoff to AP on the goalline was favres fault come on really I'm sure you know football just cause your name is Adrian Peterson doesnt mean the ball teleports into your arms he didn't open his arms wide enough not to mention Peterson already admitted it was his fault , and besides the fumbles by themselves when you fumble that much whenever you have the ball you are constantly second guessing yourself and you neutralize yourself from the game Peterson should of been taken out after the second fumble I read this recently from tiki barber

"You know what? He's becoming a liability for that team," "You look at that conference championship game. It's all mechanics. It's the same thing I had to learn. You do something one way for so long, you get away with it and you don't think it's a problem. Once you get in the National Football League -- safeties, linebackers, defensive linemen -- they're all taught to strip. If you have any kind of looseness in that football, it's going to come out. For me, it was just keeping it next to my body at all times, no matter what it takes. "I think with Adrian Peterson, he needs somebody with authority -- with a strong voice -- to tell him, 'Look, as great as a player as you are, you're a liability.' It hits your pride in a way that makes you want to correct it, and I don't think anybody's ever done that for Adrian Peterson yet."

Peterson has fumbled 20 times in three regular seasons, losing 13 of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about vikes/saints game?   Thoughts about vikes/saints game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about vikes/saints game?
Page 1 of 1