Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Seattle Seahawks Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Official Seattle Seahawks Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Seattle Seahawks Thread   Official Seattle Seahawks Thread Empty2009-07-30, 23:40

Some huge changes have been made in the Seahawks organization!
Long time coach Mike Holgrem has departed and Jim Mora has taken over.
The Seahawks use to dominate the NFC West but have struggled with the improvement of the Cardinals and Niners (I think Rams will come in last). They acquired T.J. Houshmanzada (sp?) through Free agency and with a now healthy quarterback in Matt Hasselback can they be on the road to the playoffs once again? They also picked up Aaron Curry who will join the linebacking core led by Lofa Tatupu. So the question is, How will the Seahawks fair this year? Are they a playoff team?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Seattle Seahawks Thread   Official Seattle Seahawks Thread Empty2009-07-30, 23:49

why in the hell is there a seahawks thread? i dont think we have any seahawk fans on the site. but honestly tho i think the seahawks will finish second in the division as long as hasslebeck stays healty
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Seattle Seahawks Thread   Official Seattle Seahawks Thread Empty2010-02-08, 05:30

How will the new coach do? Who will they take in the draft? opinionsssssss
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Seattle Seahawks Thread   Official Seattle Seahawks Thread Empty2010-02-08, 05:37

also they have 2 1st rounds any pick guesses?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Seattle Seahawks Thread   Official Seattle Seahawks Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Seattle Seahawks Thread
Page 1 of 1