Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty
PostSubject: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty2009-07-22, 10:40

im just wonderin if its in the game... controls dont show me.. n im guessin its not in the game

but i member when i has at the goaline .. n my opponents d ran commit in the middle hard...

imma guess its automatic
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty2009-07-22, 10:43

On defense if you hold down LT before the play there is something that tells you to hit the L stick up for pass down for run middle left for run left and right for run right but i don't know what that is about
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty2009-07-22, 10:51

oo never mind.. its in the defensive menu now... thats kind of gay styll

should just leave it in the right stick
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty2009-07-22, 10:57

ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE wrote:
On defense if you hold down LT before the play there is something that tells you to hit the L stick up for pass down for run middle left for run left and right for run right but i don't know what that is about

thanks i just realized that a min ago
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty2009-07-22, 11:16

they made it like this so ppl can't drop 9 back in coverage and run commit to stuff the run, or just stay in coverage if they don't see the run.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty2009-07-22, 12:28

yeah it kinda cool the way it is on ncaa i like it just for what the guy before me said with the ppl dropping 9 in coverage then trying to stop run..lol now they got to be able to read the play before and s***
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty2009-07-23, 03:16

That's y I've been gettin stuffed recently. Thnx for postin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit   Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there Run Commit or Pass Commit
Page 1 of 1