Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

marquis daniels now a celtic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

marquis daniels now a celtic Empty
PostSubject: marquis daniels now a celtic   marquis daniels now a celtic Empty2009-07-19, 12:27

marquis daniels is expected to either get a sign-n-trade from indiana to boston or just sign with boston if the sign-n-trade doesnt work out... hes a decent SG-SF off the bench adding depth to the celts.. i think this could be a sign we arent goin to sign a veteran PG to back up rondo and we may be seeing eddie house run the point agian at least until the trade deadline... Daniels avgd 13.6 pts and 4.6 rebs per game last year so its some quality depth coming to the Celts bench..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: marquis daniels now a celtic   marquis daniels now a celtic Empty2009-07-19, 13:59

thats decent, hes a good back up and thats wat the celtics needed in the playoffs last season
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: marquis daniels now a celtic   marquis daniels now a celtic Empty2009-07-19, 14:26

i've never liked marquis daniels since back in dallas dude was never really any good to me. but i think a backup role in boston is good for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marquis daniels now a celtic   marquis daniels now a celtic Empty

Back to top Go down

marquis daniels now a celtic
Page 1 of 1