Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....

Go down 
+5
Fudopi is That Dude
bigbuddah
Ketcham While They're Hot
tuki94
BOSTN BEANER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty
PostSubject: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-05, 21:16

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4307834
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-05, 21:26

yes its bout time we made a move, everybody in title contention has already done their part so its good to see the celtics being apart of the mix
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-05, 22:25

Like I mentioned in the chatbox earlier, I feel this is a pretty nice equalizer for the moves other championship contenders have already made. The Cavs got Shaq, the Lakers got Artest and now the Celtics have Sheed. At this point, it's pretty ridiculous to pick a favorite (except we all know we're homers lol), but, we can all pretty much guarantee that the playoffs are going to be absolutely STACKED next season.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-05, 22:41

wow this is a tremendously huge in the nba bout as big as shaq going to cleveland...the eastern conference is moving up to be equal if not better than the west this year
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-05, 22:43

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
wow this is a tremendously huge in the nba bout as big as shaq going to cleveland...the eastern conference is moving up to be equal if not better than the west this year

It has been for pretty much every year since 03 minus one or two...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-06, 04:16

well now that i think of it...the celtics have too many scorers now imo...allen rondo pierce garnet...who are u going to put in your starting 5...u need some defensive players besides scorers and wallace is not a defensive player like garnet is...the celtics dont have any lock down defenders besides maybe rondo and garnet..the celtics do have 1 thing working for them and that is length adding a 7 foot scorer and rebounder to the squad can have them runnin and scoring jus like the magic.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-06, 13:50

if rasheed doesnt start and comes off the bench this will be a great trade but if they bench perkins this trade will backfire
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 17:08

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
well now that i think of it...the celtics have too many scorers now imo...allen rondo pierce garnet...who are u going to put in your starting 5...u need some defensive players besides scorers and wallace is not a defensive player like garnet is...the celtics dont have any lock down defenders besides maybe rondo and garnet..the celtics do have 1 thing working for them and that is length adding a 7 foot scorer and rebounder to the squad can have them runnin and scoring jus like the magic.

Sheed is coming off the bench i believe.. We should be sticking with our same starting 5 we had last year... and when KG is playing we are the best defencive team in the league, every steps up their D and let the offence feed off of the D... When KG got hurt you saw the celtics completely change into a lets outscore everyone team because they had too.. no one down low is the enforcer that KG is even though Kendrick Perkins is a solid defender... maybe you forgot that Pierce was one of the best defenders in the league 2 years ago when KG was healthy... hes one that feeds off KG defencively and KG also allows Rondo and Allen to be agressive on the perimeter because hes always there to help if they go for the steal and the guards get in the lane, KG is one of the best help defenders in the league.. KG just makes boston a better team all together because of his defencive presence on the floor is felt at all times.. and when our bench comes on the floor people will have to deal with rasheed wallace, glen davis, and eddie house... have fun with that one... and the celtics are now in pursuit of Grant Hill..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 17:22

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:

Sheed is coming off the bench i believe.. We should be sticking with our same starting 5 we had last year... and when KG is playing we are the best defencive team in the league, every steps up their D and let the offence feed off of the D... When KG got hurt you saw the celtics completely change into a lets outscore everyone team because they had too.. no one down low is the enforcer that KG is even though Kendrick Perkins is a solid defender... maybe you forgot that Pierce was one of the best defenders in the league 2 years ago when KG was healthy... hes one that feeds off KG defencively and KG also allows Rondo and Allen to be agressive on the perimeter because hes always there to help if they go for the steal and the guards get in the lane, KG is one of the best help defenders in the league.. KG just makes boston a better team all together because of his defencive presence on the floor is felt at all times.. and when our bench comes on the floor people will have to deal with rasheed wallace, glen davis, and eddie house... have fun with that one... and the celtics are now in pursuit of Grant Hill..
lol wouldnt be fair if they got grant hill..that would be the best bench in the league
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 17:38

yea it could be if they stay healthy.. imagine if we could talk marbury into coming back for one more year... bench- pg-marbury, sg-eddie house, sf-grant hill, pf-glen davis, C-Rasheed Wallace... i dont think marbury will be back but u never know if he really wants a ring he said he liked it in boston last year..
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 18:13

im jus ready for the regular season to start, this is getting exciting
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 18:36

i say boston is taking next yr but im a lil worried now that artest will b guarding pierce but it should b a gud matchup but garnett is still dat x factor hes unguardable so is kobe its gotta b a team defensive effort. All this trade stuff sux for my bulls though lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 18:44

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
i say boston is taking next yr but im a lil worried now that artest will b guarding pierce but it should b a gud matchup but garnett is still dat x factor hes unguardable so is kobe its gotta b a team defensive effort. All this trade stuff sux for my bulls though lol.

to me the artest signing isnt a big deal yet cuz they havent re-signed Odom.. if they have to let him walk because they signed artest and ariza is gone then its a step backwords IMO... and yea ur bulls didnt even offer ben gordon a contract, pretty shitty decision to not even give him an offer... bulls are still young and learning though, they will still give someone fits in the playoffs next year.. Derrick Rose is the real deal...
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 19:56

I'm not ssad about ben b/c ben wants to b paid like a superstar $50 mil he's not worth it. Plus they want money open for wade in 2010 n they have to think bout extension for rose in 3 yrs. But artest is a big deal he cn guard pierce but kobe has to wry bout allen n rasheed will stretch bynum out cause he cn hit the three n u knw garnett will bully pau into submission I say celtics win title next yr. Sry lebron but u have growing up to do.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 21:19

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
I'm not ssad about ben b/c ben wants to b paid like a superstar $50 mil he's not worth it. Plus they want money open for wade in 2010 n they have to think bout extension for rose in 3 yrs. But artest is a big deal he cn guard pierce but kobe has to wry bout allen n rasheed will stretch bynum out cause he cn hit the three n u knw garnett will bully pau into submission I say celtics win title next yr. Sry lebron but u have growing up to do.

i get what ur saying about artest being big for defencive reasons but if Odom walks and Ariza is gone because of the artest signing then they are essentially trading odom and ariza for artest.. i dont think that helps much, i really think thats a step backwords for them a little.. artest may be better then both of them but what odom and ariza did in the playoffs is too much that artest cant make up for it all by himself.. of cource we dont know who the lakers will go get if they cant come to terms with odom but until they get odom or someone else to replace odom i think artest was a step back from what they had last year.. but i do agree that lebron still isnt gona get a ring nor will he reach the finals again... celtics just made the move that makes them the team to beat in the east..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 21:54

this is a great move for the Celtics. i'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 22:15

I believe lebron will get 2 or 3 rings again I just think he has growing up to do the way he acts like he is all mighty needs to stop n after the loss to the magic he couldn't even congradulate dwight. But yes celtics r the team to beat but watch out for the magic that vince carter signing was big 4 dem it helps dwight cause carter cn hit the open jumper but celtics r taken this yr. R I P BULLS N 2009. Our year is 2010 LOL
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 22:23

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
I believe lebron will get 2 or 3 rings again I just think he has growing up to do the way he acts like he is all mighty needs to stop n after the loss to the magic he couldn't even congradulate dwight. But yes celtics r the team to beat but watch out for the magic that vince carter signing was big 4 dem it helps dwight cause carter cn hit the open jumper but celtics r taken this yr. R I P BULLS N 2009. Our year is 2010 LOL

that lebron thing was real blown up this year but when the celtics knocked them out in 08 he didnt congratulate anyone then either... so its not like this hasnt happened before so he really does have a lot of growing up to do.. the magic lost more then they get with vince just like i feel the lakers have with artest.. magic are losing out on turkaglu and gortat and they traded courtney lee to get carter.. i think it looks good on paper but its gona hurt them in the end of the season as they will miss gorats defence when dwight gets in foul trouble and turkaglus leadership in the end of close games...
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 22:42

Courtney was a loss I agree but vince cn do everything turk can do except get boards I think they cn find sum1 to replace gortat paul millsap is still out their n he provides very gud depth n marvin cn replace courtney he's out there to so ther er options.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-08, 23:38

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
xXBlackiceXx wrote:

i get what ur saying about artest being big for defencive reasons but if Odom walks and Ariza is gone because of the artest signing then they are essentially trading odom and ariza for artest.. i dont think that helps much, i really think thats a step backwords for them a little.. artest may be better then both of them but what odom and ariza did in the playoffs is too much that artest cant make up for it all by himself.. of cource we dont know who the lakers will go get if they cant come to terms with odom but until they get odom or someone else to replace odom i think artest was a step back from what they had last year.. but i do agree that lebron still isnt gona get a ring nor will he reach the finals again... celtics just made the move that makes them the team to beat in the east..

agreed because lamar odom is lakers 2nd best all around player. he's basically the lakersd point guard but can also rebound with the best of them. without him they'd be missing a point guard and would probably have kobe bringin the ball up which wouldnt do them any good. lamar also brings a big matchup problem on offense with 3 almost 7 footers when he's on the court wit bynum and gasol which artest cant do. so basically ariza and odom>artest any day
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-12, 19:25

the east if really heating up

Smile
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty2009-07-12, 19:32

East is gettin dangerous the bulls r trying to get drose sum help by addin boozer n clearing cap for 2010 so the bulls r tryin to compete even though I knw they won't win a ring maybe n 2 of 3 yrs though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....   Rasheed Wallace now a celtic.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rasheed Wallace now a celtic....
Page 1 of 1