Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE

Go down 
+3
jwhite
Militant X 1
xXMRxVaDeRXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMRxVaDeRXx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-07

MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty
PostSubject: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty2009-07-10, 19:59

New to this site and others but not new to Madden or any other NFL game since 1988!!! Wink

I play on PSN and my PSN is BDiDDy1995. That was my first madden profile name heh and the year i graduated from High School. I play no cheese until you bring the cheese cuz i can give it right back Razz

I love strategy games and madden is the best RTS that there ever was. Im 32 and from Dallas Texas but now I live in East Texas. I got 3 kids and a beautiful lady that lets me play whenever I want on the 42" plasma 8)

My favorite all time NFL game is Super Tecmo Bowl on the NES. Just ungodly sick and the first game that kept season stats (not quite franchise). although TDS and sacks stopped at 144. and yea you could get 144 sacks in a season.

anyway hope to get to know you more over the next year and Madden '10. cheers
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty2009-07-10, 21:35

what an introduction man! welcome Vader! we know that you will enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty2009-07-10, 22:26

Welcome to MS Bro! This is the spot to be when 10 drops! You should sign up for the PS3 online franchise. Definitely add me. PSN- jwhite9
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty2009-07-10, 22:36

welcome man, i too am on ps3. If you ever have any questions or are just looking for someone to play let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty2009-07-10, 23:25

Welcome to MS. Add me on psn

When 10 drops we should get a game in

PSN- Baseballa_3
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty2009-07-11, 01:51

yeah that was a great intro i live in texas as well san angelo to be exact...also like someone has said this will be the best place to be wen madden 10 pops up and since u have free madden time please sign up for our ps3 online franchise man it will be super active and we could use a player like you bro...thanks for joinin again my dude
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty2009-07-11, 12:09

nice to see you on MS, hope u stick around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE   MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE Empty

Back to top Go down

MR VADER AKA the WHITE ZOMBIE
Page 1 of 1