Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ravens Official Thread

Go down 
+23
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Sun
mlb6434
-iBleedGreen-
Lake RuNz 508
xMattex
jwhite
Big Hungry 702
JimShoe31
Fudgy
TheDon270
Baseballa
DaTBa1LHaWK
xXBlackiceXx
JROCK275
Devo
Beavis
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-11, 18:14

last post lol but we added Kelley Washington he is 6-3 we got Demetrius he is 6-2 Marcus smith is 6-1 we have a rookie eron riley who is 6-5 ernie wheelwright is 6-5 justin harper is 6-3

only the first 3 will prob suit up on sunday's from wat its looking like now but the first 3 will see some passes in the offense the other 3 were being developed last year and eron this year i dont know who will actually be on the depth chart out of them but as of right now they arent on madden
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-12, 02:20

maybe its me but i think our wr's will have good solid season

i honestly like demetrious williams in the slot, mason on the right, and clayton on the left

and i think mcgahee will have an ok seson this year
probably around 800- 1100 yards ...rice will get like 600 or something
but thats just me tho
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 19:43

i just saw on espn that derrick mason just retired today thats a real big blow for the ravens especially wit trainin camp comin in a couple weeks
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 20:44

his retirement is not offidial yet he stil has to send a notice n sign papers remeber brett farve did this n he hasnt turned anything in. but this is a major blow to their wr core.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 22:16

we are fucked
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 09:07

JROCK275 wrote:
we are fucked

no we are not.....oh ye of little faith!
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 09:42

Militant X 1 wrote:
JROCK275 wrote:
we are fucked

no we are not.....oh ye of little faith!

lol yea i kno i just wanted 2 say that 4 some reason idk y

but clayton & williams have 2 step up big time

i like williams alot he is big (6'2) and can catch (no homo)
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 13:10

wassup wit t-sizzle...if we dont sign him or put da tag on him by wednesday then i think he is a free agent

i kno we will come up wit somethin (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 13:49

yall should make a move on plax hahaha he would help out alot for when hes not suspended or whatever for the gun thing.. but he is a major upgrade to what yall got right now
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 13:57

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
yall should make a move on plax hahaha he would help out alot for when hes not suspended or whatever for the gun thing.. but he is a major upgrade to what yall got right now

agreed! this is "my" vision for the Ravens. however, we do need to lock up Suggs and i don't know why they haven't done it sooner especially since they let go of Bart Scott. stupid

i really need to be the "new" GM of the Ravens. 8)
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 14:06

they def do need one tho! haha i understand that they had to let a LB go cuz they had 3 wit expired contracts.. but if ur guna let one go, make sure u sign the other 2!! haha of course they r guna say ray ray right away but suggs is also a beast and he shoulda been signed.. but they need to make a move on plax.. gives em height and ability that they just dont have
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 15:34

they are close to a deal with suggz the reason its taking so long is because of the recent james harrison and ware deals they have to give him a deal similar to those he wont become a free agent this year if they dont they will just have to try again next year but he said they were close to a deal......also im sorta glad derrick mason is gone... i mean he shouldnt have waited so late to leave but now him leaving can bring in a new era at our WR position and they will make a play to bring in someone
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 01:14

Since mason retired, who is the ravens recieving core at the moment???

And mili. You will be happy... In my fantasy league draft tonight i drafted the ravens D!!! haha. Hopefully they will be lights out again like every year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 01:33

DaBawseSwag wrote:
they are close to a deal with suggz the reason its taking so long is because of the recent james harrison and ware deals they have to give him a deal similar to those he wont become a free agent this year if they dont they will just have to try again next year but he said they were close to a deal......also im sorta glad derrick mason is gone... i mean he shouldnt have waited so late to leave but now him leaving can bring in a new era at our WR position and they will make a play to bring in someone

PLAX!!! or b marsh haha
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 02:10

Mark Clayton ( he showed potential last year on the deep ball with flacco but im not getting overly into it... i still dont trust him)

Demetrius Williams (was good in the slot i dunno about #2 and he has been injured as **** the past 2 seasons)

Kelly Washington ( during his try out he was fucking s*** up...but hey it was practice im not impressed til sunday)

Marcus Smith (dude looked solid the few times i saw him as a rookie he is like 6'2 also)

Figurs (just fast... doesnt really catch and is scared of hits)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 10:42

Baseballa wrote:

And mili. You will be happy... In my fantasy league draft tonight i drafted the ravens D!!! haha. Hopefully they will be lights out again like every year Very Happy

that's what's up! lol!
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 12:22

we locked up t-sizzle for 6 years

hell yea

we need a reciever, but at least our d is still notorious
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 13:02

yea i think its a 6 year 63 million dolla contract. good sign
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 13:07

Baseballa wrote:
yea i think its a 6 year 63 million dolla contract. good sign

yea it is ...great sign on our behalf
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-16, 03:40

the Raven's nest is entact now! but...we still need to get one of those good free-agent vets at the WR position who can mentor these other young cats (if mason leaves) on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-16, 04:38

i think they should go for marvin harrison or amani toomer to mentor the younger guys either of them would be great for a year or two and they both wouldnt cost much neither
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-16, 10:12

idk y but i dont think we need harrisson, or toomer
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-16, 15:10

they would help out big time w/ both the receivers maturing and joe flacco. havin no receivers this year would only set flacco back havin harrison of toomer for a year would give him a target this year while also progressin the receivers so they'll be ready for the next season
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-16, 15:48

hell no harrison is done... he was a speed WR and he lost his speed.....useless...amani?? nooooooooooooooooo i would rather them go it with the people now than to get them.... i mean u cant say we have no WRs i mean they can catch and everything and its not like mason was just stretching the field so...... atleast D williams can go deep but um....hell no and its still a running offense
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-07-16, 16:02

^^^^
ya , i agree harrisson is done

todd heap has to return back to pro bowl form , we used him alot in the run game last year
but he may have to become the #1 target for flacco tho

(dont let heaps madden rating fool you!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Official Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next