Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)

Go down 
+19
moss81
SticK2NaSty
SdGator
Winktin Rampage Jackson
PrimaryFailure6
Downtown YuckieBrown
yaboy510
Mcnair2Wycheck
beeman999
Fudgy
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
EAGLE_hENz
tuki94
chrisc2006
Modrewgnu
jwhite
Ketcham While They're Hot
CJDAWGG14
bigbuddah
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty
PostSubject: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 13:49

ok fellas this is the thread we will use to start up an online franchise we will have a fantasy draft...we are starting this thread off in the exclusive section so we get the most active members first and then we will decide on who else deserves to be in to make it as big and as fun as possible so here is wat i need from you all.

psn -
email - (if u ever use it)
AIM - (if u ever use it)
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 13:50

CJDAWGG14
Crenshawboi013@yahoo.com
CJCren434
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 13:50

BIGBUDDAH180
zachthorpe180@yahoo.com
bigbuddah180
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 13:58

angels_for_life
rob_ketcham@yahoo.com
sexybeastrob

BTW...I'm not a fan of having a fantasy draft...
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 14:04

jwhite9
jcwhite09@yahoo.com
xjwhite09x

Trust me fantasy draft is the way to go. I have played franchise both ways with the same group of fellas and easily the fantasy draft was the more popular. Just for the simple fact you can design your team the way you want and don't have to worry about getting stuck with a team that sucks or you don't like. Plus the draft is a blast!
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 20:22

modrewgnu
wynn_ne@yahoo.com
modrewgnu

I am also a fan of a fantasy draft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 21:06

chrisc2006
chris_casarez@hotmail.com
chrisacasarez - hardly ever on AIM
I'm in favor of the draft too. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 21:10

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
Trust me fantasy draft is the way to go. I have played franchise both ways with the same group of fellas and easily the fantasy draft was the more popular. Just for the simple fact you can design your team the way you want and don't have to worry about getting stuck with a team that sucks or you don't like. Plus the draft is a blast!

I have been a part of many of these franchises as well and I simply don't care about a league if it's not with the team or players that I know and follow...That's why I use the Broncos in online Madden play even though they're not the highest rated...I like the aspect of building the Broncos from the ground up rather than taking random players I don't give a s*** about and leading them to the bowl...

This is just my opinion tho so I'll just go with whatever everyone else wants I guess...
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 21:39

tuki94
tukiboston@yahoo.com
tukiboston94
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 21:39

YEP IM IN

henry_baker01@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 21:40

i wish teh best of luck to you guys....and do you think we could start one for 360?
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 22:04

That's the thing though Rob there is a good chance that if we pick teams you wouldn't end up the Broncos. Or if you do get the Broncos someone who is also a Bronco fan ends up with a team they dont care for.

In Madden 07 and 08 me and 32 other guys did the franchise league through simsports.net for the Ps2. Probably about 20-24 actually competed both years. We were able to get through about 5-6 seasons both years. For Madden07 had a random order where we picked teams. Madden 08 we did the franchise draft. What happens is when you just pick teams only about 10-12 people get the team they want and the other 20 are stuck with teams they dont like or follow or that suck and its going to take the full 5 seasons to rebuild them into a contender. We had some strict rules on trades we wanted to keep it as sim as possible so we only allowed 2 trades per season for each team.

So Madden 08 comes around and we decide to do a Franchise draft. We started early on a Sat and drafted into the evening. Then came back early on a Sunday and finished it on Sunday evening. Alot of guys had to go and come as the draft went because of other obligations but they had draft sheets or would phone in picks till they could get back on. Simpsports had a chatbox just like on MS so we talked sh*t and had a blast while it was going on. The time really flew. But it made the league alot more balanced and everyone was able to atleast get some of their favorite players on their team. If you polled the 24 guys who played both seasons they would vote 24-0 in favor of a franchise draft. It really made that big a difference in enjoying the franchise experience and keeping the league balanced.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-16, 22:10

ya no one is stopping you from drafting essentially the broncos entire team. fantasy draft really is the way to go. cuz otherwise someone will end up with the patriots and someone will end up with the lions. and no matter how good the guy with the lions is at trading and at madden, he wont be able to compete. This is the fairest way and the draft will promote activity on MS. I personally love the idea of building and shaping my team the way i want it. You better believe I will be drafting a dominant defense and a terrible offense.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 00:08

yeah drafting is teams allows u to build your team the way your scheme is set up so u can have success.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 00:43

Fudgy_
fudgy22@gmail.com
HiImFudgy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 00:45

Trust me once we start this you wont play online anymore... When your not playing games you will be labbing your team and tinkering with them trying to make them better. 32 player franchise mode is crack.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 01:55

I get what you guys mean. I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it. It's whatever.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 14:05

madden-livecom
beeman999@aim.com
beeman999
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 15:07

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
Trust me once we start this you wont play online anymore... When your not playing games you will be labbing your team and tinkering with them trying to make them better. 32 player franchise mode is crack.

I like how u put that caus wit da right ppl taking up as many teams as possible wit will be crack and that's wat we need as a site...I'm so crunk for this and we still ggot 2 months
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 15:27

Sorry Mod, I'm taking MJD and sorry ass Garrard with my first two picks. Good luck in the second season though.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 20:21

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
I get what you guys mean. I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it. It's whatever.

It's all good bro! There are going to be alot of discussions like this before the franchise starts and after the franchise is up and running. We just got to make sure and keep everyone on the same page and keep the league fun and competitive at the same time.

I know one of the big issues we always had was trades. The first season it was a free for all and it sucked! I know everyone thinks their the next Belichick but there are some dumb mofos out there. Dudes were getting raped! So I definitely think trades is something that needs to be addressed before the league starts.

I know what you mean Buddah! I can't F'n wait!
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 20:59

Trades should go through the commissioner before finalized so people don't get such a dominant 97 rated team with superstars.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 21:00

ya also with the ps3 online franchise there isnt a salary cap, so we will need to have some house rules for signing free agents after our first season. Like maybe th eteam with the worst record gets first dibs on a free agent and so on. but we can discuss this all at the appropriate time.

And chris you can tak garrard, but u better believe if I pick ahead of you in the draft, you arent getting mjd. I will survive without him tho.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 21:07

Modrewgnu wrote:
ya also with the ps3 online franchise there isnt a salary cap, so we will need to have some house rules for signing free agents after our first season. Like maybe th eteam with the worst record gets first dibs on a free agent and so on. but we can discuss this all at the appropriate time.

And chris you can tak garrard, but u better believe if I pick ahead of you in the draft, you arent getting mjd. I will survive without him tho.

we need to have dedicated league commissioners to set the rules and follow everyone week to week just to make sure everything runs smoothly.

also like you said to handle all the free agency signings and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty2009-06-17, 21:40

Yea it would probably be best to have like 3 commissioners. Just to keep everything checked and balanced. People everyone trust plus have a lot of football knowledge.

Eazy and Buddah would both make excellent commissioners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)   madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3) Empty

Back to top Go down

madden 10 online franchise sign up thread (ps3)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next