Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS

Go down 
+27
PapaSmurf
BOSTN BEANER
HellRellWMU
MADDENKING57
TheDon270
62YSailUnion
xXBlackiceXx
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
Mcnair2Wycheck
kane3
BAKNAFEK88
Modrewgnu
wayne019
SdGator
tuki94
Crunk
Devo
Militant X 1
DaTBa1LHaWK
PeytonMvPManning
iLLxEaGLeSx10
pkismyname
Swag Escobar
Omar52
bigbuddah
CJDAWGG14
jwhite
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 21:05

Omar52 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
71 for my raiders...good enough for me but i wish we were higher than the niners
hahah Ea got it right but i think raiders should be in 60s they cant even compare with niners in real life ..but becuz they are so dam fast they are still good in madden

bruh your trippin! your sayin your teams is better than the 10th best rushing attack in the game? your d is better but your offense cant compare
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 21:07

Here are the overall teams rating and in excel, so you can sort the ratings from worst to best or best to worst or however you please, and they are viewable even when you don't have internet access.

Here's the story:

http://madden10.net/archives/124
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 21:11

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Buddah, ur thinkin about another team, cuz the bears picked up Cutler who can bomb that B**** deep down field, and with Hester's speed, that would be a good combo to catch ppl off guard

no im not i said only thing bears got at wr is hester and i said that the trade for cutler to me wasnt really an upgrade caus the bears dont have good wr's they got a good TE and hester and orten might be better and the short and mid range throws than cutler.

they got 2 good TEs that id throw to. olsen and desmond clark.. desmond clark is a better target than most of the WRs on the team.. but i love that run game. forte is a beast and u cant even deny that
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 21:17

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
my bears r 79 but at least i got mr. cutler instead of grossman or orton at QB and MY BOY MATTHEW FORTE!! he became one of the best RBs in the NFL and i dont think they rated him high enough considerin how much he produced for da bears

lol dont get excited at all...... they can be shut the **** down lol

but what im sayin is i like their new offense alot better. its way better than last years offense wit the addition of jay cutler.. and try to act like the team makes a difference.. any team can b shut the **** down. depends on who is using em and how they r using em. i could lock u up wit the bengals d if u had the pats offense (i dont mean me and u but u get my point)
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-07, 01:49

jags got screwed, but every fan thinks their team deserves higher. I will just have to wait for roster updates, when mercedes lewis has a breakout year and brian cox shutdown every wide receiver opposite rashean mathis
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-10, 00:35

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
Omar52 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
71 for my raiders...good enough for me but i wish we were higher than the niners
hahah Ea got it right but i think raiders should be in 60s they cant even compare with niners in real life ..but becuz they are so dam fast they are still good in madden

bruh your trippin! your sayin your teams is better than the 10th best rushing attack in the game? your d is better but your offense cant compare

alrite man i agree u guys running game rite now is better only because u guys have 3 really good running backs but Jamarcus Russel cant compare to Shaun Hill and our Wr are 10x better ..and our defense ranked 13th last year with Mike Nolan as head choach half of the year no doubt our D will be top ten maybe even top 5 this year
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-10, 00:37

so Niners defense needs to be rated higher in madden for sure
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-11, 00:16

Good point about the Niners. I hate that every year for so long they have got a horrible rating. It is a lot more difficult to do the thing with this team. The OL is horrible and the D doesn't get enough credit in 2009. I don't like the low rating for Nate Clements, 84? I also think Justin Smith should be higher than an 83. It amazes me how Aaron Kampman got a 93 rating as an OLB when he never played the position. Crazy. Raiders will be good in Madden. Anyone that likes to rollout and throw corner rtes uses them.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-06-11, 02:17

also Manny Lawson a 72 is just garbage maybe hes not that good as a pass rusher but hes a good all around linebacker that can cover and tackle really good.josh Morgan at 74 is horrible too
Back to top Go down
kane3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 22:32

imma still roll wit my low ranked bengals.Cmon,A.caldwell had a 96spd,now a 91!!.he's a speedy WR.a bigger percy harvin.He ran a 4.35.(calvin did too,but his spd is higher)jus saying. EA screwed up most rosters.Why pats r always rated over 90?Dey D suk.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 22:44

kane3 wrote:
imma still roll wit my low ranked bengals.Cmon,A.caldwell had a 96spd,now a 91!!.he's a speedy WR.a bigger percy harvin.He ran a 4.35.(calvin did too,but his spd is higher)jus saying. EA screwed up most rosters.Why pats r always rated over 90?Dey D suk.

Nope
R U FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??? did u really just ask that question? have u seem wtf the pats do? and b4 u go and say their d sucks.. i want u to look at their player ratings for madden 10.. they arent out yet but umm they got lock up

NIGGA U DUMB lol!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 22:48

Don't you idiots all realize that the rating system has been totally revamped? You can't even compare them to the ratings of 09.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 23:08

oakland has started madden with an overall of 71 for 3straight years
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 23:37

[STARS] Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Don't you idiots all realize that the rating system has been totally revamped? You can't even compare them to the ratings of 09.
agreed i mean i dont agree with all the ratings they got but EA knows what there doing so imma wait till the game comes out before i complain
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 23:42

it doesn't matter what they rate anybody, were all going to buy the game cause its the only option
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-13, 23:56

tuki94 wrote:
it doesn't matter what they rate anybody, were all going to buy the game cause its the only option
lol thats a good way to put it tuki
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 02:23

my bears r ok i realized they really pulled dwn the speed ratings of every1. but im glad i have cutler n the new run n gun offense to utilize it should b a gud yr. im jus worried about when they start doin roster updates what will the eams look like.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 03:00

yea right now the bears o is lookin pretty good IMO.. they usually dont ever look good but forte is a beast in the run game and now they got a franchise QB.. they dont have a strong WR core but they do have 2 pretty good TEs and wit the decrease in speed ratings, hester might actually b decent.. idk bout the secondary cuz as of now that is my main concern of the team.. CBs r slow as hell and now mike brown is gone so the safeties arent lookin too hot either
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-23, 23:48

giants-89

ill take that any day
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 00:25

It don't matter to me that Oakland is still a 71 to this day..They are rated higher then the punk Donkey's (70), and on top of that, I will still kick some ass. And someone mentioned Jamarcus not better then Shaun Hill??? Shaun Hill did decent because of the 49er's EASIER schedule. Thats fact. The Niner's D is decent, I can't deny that. But as long as the Niner's have that crappy QB committee, you guys will continue to STRUGGLE. And yes, the Niner's had a better record too, but the Niner's division is WEAK too, and the schedule wasn't very tough neither.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 11:28

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
yea right now the bears o is lookin pretty good IMO.. they usually dont ever look good but forte is a beast in the run game and now they got a franchise QB.. they dont have a strong WR core but they do have 2 pretty good TEs and wit the decrease in speed ratings, hester might actually b decent.. idk bout the secondary cuz as of now that is my main concern of the team.. CBs r slow as hell and now mike brown is gone so the safeties arent lookin too hot either

I'm worried about the secondary to man. Charles n vasher will b fine but the safeties r my concern. Dj moore is also rated pretty high for a rookie cb but he deserves it. He was supposed to b drafted in the 2nd rd. Cn we say steal? Anyway u r not supposed to play man a lot with the bears they r a zone team dats y they zone ratings r so high. So stick wit dat n hopefully our safeties will b ok.
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 12:45

I like he new ratings this gives everybody an oppurtunity to play with there home town teams and have just as much of a chance to win instead of playing with the Cowboys, and Patriots all the time.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 13:59

LIONS!!!!...

im starting stafford...

and kevin smith will go hard this year i promise...

calvin..need i say anything, top 5 WR this year mark my words...

i cant wait to run wit my lions, i like th ratings....

it makes the playing field even so everyone doesnt choose the COWBOYS when tryin to play online..

i hope roy williams rating is low...sucker quit on us..and he wont be no better in dallas...

thanks for the draft picks !!!!
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 05:28

Yeah I guess its not that bad but I jus feel so sry for my bears secondary its gonna be a chore tryin to find the right scheme to cover up the bad safety play.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 06:38

HellRellWMU wrote:
LIONS!!!!...

im starting stafford...

and kevin smith will go hard this year i promise...

calvin..need i say anything, top 5 WR this year mark my words...

i cant wait to run wit my lions, i like th ratings....

it makes the playing field even so everyone doesnt choose the COWBOYS when tryin to play online..

i hope roy williams rating is low...sucker quit on us..and he wont be no better in dallas...

thanks for the draft picks !!!!

ur right not everyone will pick the cowboys.. they will all pick the patriots...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS   MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MADDEN 10 TEAM RATINGS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next