Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!

Go down 
+8
W A V Y D R E
D_Cash
tuki94
PapaSmurf
SdGator
NYGPost212
Modrewgnu
barberisbeast
12 posters
AuthorMessage
barberisbeast
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty
PostSubject: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-20, 16:08

Hello Madden faithful! This week marks a very big week across the
Madden Nation in terms of news - gameplay footage, the cover athlete,
and some feature / technology releases. What you might imagine is that
is that we (the development team) are extremely busy trying to get the
game in good shape for everyone to see. So since we don't actually have
a ton of time to spend on the blog, and the marketing / PR folks will
be releasing a ton of news about the game anyway, we thought the least
we could do was just drop a few quick screenshots to showcase some new
stuff we've added.

http://insideblog.easports.com/
--------
Cheesers will be all over this...
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-20, 18:10

Wow, this can't be good for madden, either it will be overeffective (like wr double pass in 08) or pointless (like HB pass in 09). I hope that they make it work, but i have my doubts

Last edited by Modrewgnu on 2009-04-21, 13:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
NYGPost212
New MS Member
New MS Member
NYGPost212

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-21, 00:52

we gon see how this plays out hopefully no abuse online
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-21, 02:46

i have a bad feeling about this,, hopefully contain and spy will shut this down. I wonder how they will rate players that were former QBs as far as their throwing pwr and throwing acc. I havent researched it much this year but I know Matt Jones, Randle El were both College Qbs, and I think Cribbs (CLE BROWNS) was too.
Well Im glad to see Matt Jones wont be in 10 unless someone decides to give snorty another shot. I doubt it tho he has had too many run ins in such a short time. But cant put it past anyone tho. some teams will do anything to try to improve their team. Honestly i think he is done, He pretty much peaked early in his career and has just fallen off.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-21, 08:31

i dnt even kno what to say..... i have no idea how wildcat will effect madden 10 but i do hope its good

u allthink that it will be cheesed, but look they r trying to make madden 10 real so wouldnt u think that they would make wildcat less effective, i think it will b jus another trick play that dnt really work, but hey thats jus me
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-21, 21:47

i cant wait to see wat happens
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-21, 23:16

It's not going to be that effective because anytime you see a RB at the QB position you know he can't throw far so blitz and that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-21, 23:28

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
i have a bad feeling about this,, hopefully contain and spy will shut this down. I wonder how they will rate players that were former QBs as far as their throwing pwr and throwing acc. I havent researched it much this year but I know Matt Jones, Randle El were both College Qbs, and I think Cribbs (CLE BROWNS) was too.
Well Im glad to see Matt Jones wont be in 10 unless someone decides to give snorty another shot. I doubt it tho he has had too many run ins in such a short time. But cant put it past anyone tho. some teams will do anything to try to improve their team. Honestly i think he is done, He pretty much peaked early in his career and has just fallen off.

i dont kno.. they cowboys might pick him up
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-21, 23:55

perfect fit there jerry jones love criminals
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-22, 00:06

NYGPost212 wrote:
we gon see how this plays out hopefully no abuse online

if its any good and can get ppl wins, u kno itll b abused online! im phuckin pissed now! they better phuckin ban it in tourneys cuz i aint losin $ over BS like the wildcat
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-22, 20:41

Everyone just needs to chill out and wait and see what happens. All this is is another formation and I don't see how having a RB at QB can be that effective especially when the defense can adapt to it.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-22, 21:38

Dynamic1 wrote:
Everyone just needs to chill out and wait and see what happens. All this is is another formation and I don't see how having a RB at QB can be that effective especially when the defense can adapt to it.
I don't like having to agree with Prob, but here it's true. This will only be effective if someone finds a glitch from it, otherwise, it's pretty useless. This is just gunna be something that ppl use to try it out, then becomes boring as the game goes on.

I mean, think about it. If I play Prob, and I see LT playing QB(which he won't do, just an example), I know I'm gunna bring a 5 man blitz, and spotlight V-Jack. spies prolly won't help seeing as HB's break tackles, and you wouldnt want Merrman spying wen he could be covering, but contains would work.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-22, 21:51

It wont be that effective becuz it is just like stoppin a vince young that cant throw far or accurately. i see this being used alot for the first week of madden then dropped off. it wont be effective with the new 2010 plan of how the defense should react
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty2009-04-23, 01:30

i think it will be effective to a certain extent, a few plays here, a few plays there. But like I said, it will just be another formation, but this time its way more obvious what your gonna do sense you got a QB at WR and a RB at QB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!   Wildcat in Madden NFL 10! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildcat in Madden NFL 10!
Page 1 of 1