Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

madden 11 wildcat question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

madden 11 wildcat question Empty
PostSubject: madden 11 wildcat question   madden 11 wildcat question Empty2010-05-20, 21:28

ok..ive never abused the wildcat but i did like to use miami and incorporate it as a change of pace as i play a sim type gm..r they gonna keep the delay on the jet sweep or do they have a plan to neutralze the guys who abuse this feature..i like to use it as a change of pace but i dont know if id just prefer the way they have it now or not..anyone got any idea?
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 wildcat question   madden 11 wildcat question Empty2010-05-21, 00:55

Run goalline gaps fire and it will never annoy u again
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 wildcat question   madden 11 wildcat question Empty2010-05-21, 11:00

I hope in 11 they find some way to slow it down without altering the motions of the guys and utlimatley breaking it, i love the WC and used the fins WC for a while but the overall playbook didnt have enough gun so i switched to PHI and there wildcat doesnt have any automotion so it works fine for me.
I hope they fix it so that it works but not so people can abuse it.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 wildcat question   madden 11 wildcat question Empty2010-05-21, 11:35

yeah thats true i mean i think thats something that troubles me when i play someone with the dolphins its pretty frustrating but its kool now cause i now know how to stop it lol
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 wildcat question   madden 11 wildcat question Empty2010-05-21, 13:05

one of my friends online used to tick me off because he couldnt do anything else he would do wildcat like 97% of the game and the only other thing was goaline lol but yea they need to slow it down in madden 11 cuz if abused by someone good wit it, its almost impossible to stop
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 wildcat question   madden 11 wildcat question Empty2010-05-21, 14:11

EA needs to make it usable but not abusable, the wildcat took a big hit when they patched, so now players take wierd steps and stuff like that and it just ruined the whole wildcat, i still use PHI's wildcat a ton, vick and jackson takin snaps is a potential TD every time and it has a pass in there as well.
I dont find the wildcat hard to stop, if people choose to do it all game thats on them im in it to stop them not complain, the wildcat used to be very fun to use particularly MIA's but then they killed it and i havent seen people run it alot since, every now and again ill see someone run it but not very much, i have heard if you flip it the players dont take those wierd steps but i dont run MIA's offense so i havent tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: madden 11 wildcat question   madden 11 wildcat question Empty

Back to top Go down

madden 11 wildcat question
Page 1 of 1