Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whats wrong wit the Saints?

Go down 
+9
Hormel
BOSTN BEANER
jwhite
BoLa17
pkismyname
FLAwLeSs
laXrider
Mcnair2Wycheck
Angell08
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty
PostSubject: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-12, 22:05

looking at different teams to use....i was wondering y the saints arent used more by online players??.....they have what most of the common teams have (two good RBs, versitile WRs-fast, & tall, a good QB, a decent line on both sides of the ball).....so whats wrong wit this team???....open for any opinions...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-12, 22:16

An Awful, Awful Run defense. I can run all day against the Saints when I play them.
Back to top Go down
laXrider
New MS Member
New MS Member
laXrider

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-12, 22:54

Just not a popular team, I use them occasionally but I don't like their uniforms lol.
Back to top Go down
FLAwLeSs
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-12, 22:55

defense is terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-12, 22:58

they have to have one of the top 5 offenses in the game of madden tho....speed, power, o line, good qb, and very good WRs....speed wit devery, RC wit Colston, and shockey and colston catches everything
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-12, 23:48

Yea there offense is awesome.
But there defense is terrible.

And Defense always comes before offense.
Always try to stay balanced.
Back to top Go down
BoLa17
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoLa17

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 00:00

Defense to slow
Back to top Go down
BoLa17
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoLa17

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 00:00

need one more reciver which they will have once lance more developes
Back to top Go down
BoLa17
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoLa17

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 00:01

corners SUCK
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 00:37

Nothing is wrong with them. There a very solid madden team. The problem is 40% of the community uses the cowboys and 50% use the other top 5 teams so your not going to see alot of any team past the top 5 or 6.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 01:30

jwhite wrote:
Nothing is wrong with them. There a very solid madden team. The problem is 40% of the community uses the cowboys and 50% use the other top 5 teams so your not going to see alot of any team past the top 5 or 6.

There defense its not cuz no one uses them.
But you can't blame people for not using the saints because they have no D.
Everytime I play someone using the saints I blow past there D.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 04:15

jwhite wrote:

thats not true.. i see a lot of people use the raiders and a few the chiefs... Jags arent top 5 rankings wise and a lot of people use them... a lot use the vikings... i dont see many people using the pats anymore however there is a large group of people that use the cowboys all the time and thats kinda annoying... I tried using the saints cuz everyone here knows i love offence over D in madden but that D is just sooo bad that i cant afford to punt the ball once cuz i will lose that D can not stop anything... i love offence but if i cant get 1 stop during a game then im not gona be able to win..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 20:29

I made it through one game with the saints before I never wanted to touch that Def again
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 20:36

FLAwLeSs wrote:
defense is terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that's it right there! the saints are a great team to use offensively i think...however.....on the defensive side of the ball...they are weak. sure...you can make the argument that it is the "scheme" and not the "team" but still....i would rather have a team with little offense but still can move the ball to score....with an extremely tuff defense. oh wait! i do....THE RAVENS! just a little jokey joke...

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 21:35

thats just it a good scheme on D and they would b good cuz corners are too bad...ya they arent the greatest but arent the worse....safeties are bad tho....backers are above average and their line isnt bad wit grant and smith...im gonna start using them i think....but thanks for your guys opinions
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 22:43

Angell08 wrote:
thats just it a good scheme on D and they would b good cuz corners are too bad...ya they arent the greatest but arent the worse....safeties are bad tho....backers are above average and their line isnt bad wit grant and smith...im gonna start using them i think....but thanks for your guys opinions

really....it's all about what YOU feel about using a team and not us! obviously....from your post here....seems like you already are sold on the Saints. so...there was no real need to get our opinions about it ya dig? many people (online) tell me that i need to dump the Ravens because their qb isn't like romo or brady and their wrs aren't tall and extremely fast like the cowboys or pats etc.

but i don't focus on their weaknesses bruh! i play to their strengths....THE RUNNING GAME and THEIR DEFENSE!! so...if you wanna use the saints....run your squad bruh! 8)
Back to top Go down
ButterAndMilk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-13, 23:17

their o-line kinna blows dude one time was playing with em get sacked every 3 plays.. and it was just because they guys couldnt block
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-14, 00:54

Angell08 wrote:
looking at different teams to use....i was wondering y the saints arent used more by online players??.....they have what most of the common teams have (two good RBs, versitile WRs-fast, & tall, a good QB, a decent line on both sides of the ball).....so whats wrong wit this team???....open for any opinions...

i used the saints for a few games caus there offense is sick but their problems is not on offense its on defense...u would think the offseason help they got from vilma and randle gay would help but it doesnt translate to madden...there D line is sick but that is all they got there corners are short and slow and there safetys are the weakiest thing since soggy bread...only ppl who have success with them are ppl who bring constant pressure either with unique blitzes "nanos if u wanna call em that" and excellent user defense skills but i dont trust there secondary to be in the right spot to even give u a chance for that...but the saits are like the s*** on offense and there pb is pretty nasty as well
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty2009-01-14, 01:03

their defense isnt good enough....its slow and just shitty overall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong wit the Saints?   whats wrong wit the Saints? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats wrong wit the Saints?
Page 1 of 1