Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I was wrong fellas.

Go down 
+4
MiamiXCanes
BOSTN BEANER
EggzOverEazy
TheDon270
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

I was wrong fellas. Empty
PostSubject: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-02, 20:12

A while back, I posted a thread on the Mayweather and Mosley fight, and I felt Shane Mosley would beat Floyd Mayweather...Then last night, Floyd end up beating Shane..Yes, he won...I was wrong fellas. At the same time, I felt like Shane beat himself as well...Shane had the biggest opportunity of his career to knock out Floyd in the 2nd round. But he didn't capitalize on it at all, especially when he hurt Floyd really bad with that straight right and that right hook...When I watched the fight, I kept asking myself, "What the hell is Shane doing?" My point is, Shane was really hesitant in that fight..He wasn't even aggressive at all...Even when he had Floyd hurt, he still wasn't aggressive...I was let down by the way Shane was fighting. Don't give Floyd all the credit in the world by saying he just flat out dominated Shane. Shane screwed himself over when he decided not to be aggressive with Floyd. I feel if Shane would had been himself, he would of gave Floyd hell in that fight...And the scorecards would of been alot closer or Shane might of got the knockout...But we won't know what could of been, since Shane threw his legitimate chance to beat Floyd away by not fighting his fight.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-02, 20:36

yeah man, i think the whole boxing world held its breath in that 2nd round after that crackin right hook. may felt it all the way down to his knees, but sugar shane didnt capitalize.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-02, 21:44

if pacquiao gets a chance to fight mayweather and he hits him like shane did in round 2 mayweather is gona drop. first because pacman has more power and 2 because he wont stop throwing. this fight was pretty boring after the first 2 rounds just cuz mosley wouldnt let his hands go. the pacman-floyd fight needs to happen for boxing. ill predict already if it happens pacquiao will KO floyd in the 8th round.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-03, 17:31

i didnt see the fight but i did see when shane hurt him so i wont say a whole lot...but one thing i feel we learned was that floyd can fight back from adversity. even if shane wasnt letting his hands go, floyd overcame being hurt and won the fight. i feel like shane was shocked, almost a "wow, everybody said he had no chin and he didnt drop" kind of thing. either way, for the sport of boxing this was best. now there will be even more hype for a mayweather pacman fight and make it that much harder for either to turn down. even if you wanted shane to win, this was best for the sport
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-03, 18:17

MiamiXCanes wrote:
i didnt see the fight but i did see when shane hurt him so i wont say a whole lot...but one thing i feel we learned was that floyd can fight back from adversity. even if shane wasnt letting his hands go, floyd overcame being hurt and won the fight. i feel like shane was shocked, almost a "wow, everybody said he had no chin and he didnt drop" kind of thing. either way, for the sport of boxing this was best. now there will be even more hype for a mayweather pacman fight and make it that much harder for either to turn down. even if you wanted shane to win, this was best for the sport

of course it was. the only way this fight was a success is if pacman and floyd fight now. no more dodging, itss tiime for floyd to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-04, 15:53

he didn't capitalize on it because the figth was bought. i hate boxing u never know when you are watching a real fight or if a fighter has been paid off to lose. i fell like mosely was paid off to lose thats jmo.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-04, 17:12

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

of course it was. the only way this fight was a success is if pacman and floyd fight now. no more dodging, itss tiime for floyd to prove himself.
What more does he have to prove? He's 41-0 and everytime he wins there is an excuse. Such as, "Mosley was too old" or "he only won because the other guy was tired". Also, it's always THE NEXT GUY WILL KNOCK FLOYD OUT!. How many times will people keep saying this? I asked my dad "what if he beats pacman, and he said "then i can't say anything more about him and he needs to retire". What if he beats pacman? Who will be the next person that will "knock floyd out"?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-04, 22:27

Madden's Finest 200 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

What more does he have to prove? He's 41-0 and everytime he wins there is an excuse. Such as, "Mosley was too old" or "he only won because the other guy was tired". Also, it's always THE NEXT GUY WILL KNOCK FLOYD OUT!. How many times will people keep saying this? I asked my dad "what if he beats pacman, and he said "then i can't say anything more about him and he needs to retire". What if he beats pacman? Who will be the next person that will "knock floyd out"?
He really hasnt beat a great boxer... His best win is probably versus an old De La Hoya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-05, 18:44

here's the deal...i know floyd is a good fighter..but my point about him, was that he really avoided fighting the best...i give him credit for stepping up to fight mosley and all...if you guys watched the fight, floyd looked so scared when he came down to the ring...i think floyd was nervous as hell and shook...i think floyd felt like he wouldn't win.....but anyways, he did manage to beat shane....but shane made it easy for floyd to win...lets get that straight right now....as for floyd beating shane, i was shocked as hell, in the sense that shane didn't fight floyd, the way he has fought his whole entire career...its baffling to me why shane didn't pressure floyd the whole entire fight. nobody can't tell me that shane couldn't have knocked out floyd in the 2nd round...i was pissed that shane didn't go for the kill when he floyd on wobbly leg status....nobody seen floyd with noodle legs like that...and shane let me down, when he didn't go out and blast floyd, when floyd was hurt....to me, thats suspect...anyways, i want floyd to battle paul williams or pac-man....i feel those 2 guys can beat floyd...floyd might be tough to beat, but i really don't think he can handle a good fighter that brings pressure and punches in bunches.....i feel those are the two keys to beat floyd...pressure and punching(lots of)....
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty2010-05-07, 20:00

you guys need to jus agree that floyd is the best.. and just is.. he cant be stopped guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was wrong fellas.   I was wrong fellas. Empty

Back to top Go down

I was wrong fellas.
Page 1 of 1