Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

COWBOYS OFFENSIVE STRUGGLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

COWBOYS OFFENSIVE STRUGGLE Empty
PostSubject: COWBOYS OFFENSIVE STRUGGLE   COWBOYS OFFENSIVE STRUGGLE Empty2008-10-02, 23:04

the cowboys strugglin offense has 2 problems

1) like i was tryna say to everyone the cowboys dont have the amount of weapons everyone thinks they are the best team in the nfl but the fact of the matter is if u shut down TO by playin him how ppl play randy moss (man coverage with safety help over top) bracket jason witten and slow down barber u can stop the cowboys...i was yelling at my tv on the during the draft caus i wanted the boys to draft a wr because we need a legit 3rd wr because patrick crayton is not cutting it as a second wr...he is not makin plays getting open enough to keep the pressure off of at least jason witten

2) jason garrett is letting TO get in his head...he is trying to please TO call his number changin up his offensive play call implement TO more and get him more touches...NOW wat he needs to do is find a way to get FELIX JONES implemented in the offense...wen they played the skins he was on the field and was used merely in my opinion as a decoy...he is not devin hester so do not use him as a decoy add another element to the offense to give the defense something else to worry about jus like how nobody has stopped em wen u put the ball in his hands...the best attribute jason garrett has is also his achilis heel (his creativity) caus it gets him away from his main gameplan and objective...TO is not the problem romo was late getting TO the ball and TO will NOT give u remarkable catches over and over again maybe not even 1 a game so u must get TO the ball on time and not behind him or wen the corner has em jammed up against the sideline..they lost last week caus romo had a horrible game and jason garrett had a horrible game as well the 2 generals of an offense cant both be strugglin
Back to top Go down

COWBOYS OFFENSIVE STRUGGLE
Page 1 of 1