Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

for u guys that struggle on defense

Go down 
+2
nawfside512
jrcianci
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

for u guys that struggle on defense Empty
PostSubject: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty2009-02-24, 17:38

this is for the guys who struggle sacking the qb on madden 09 i discovered a way do do this. first u need to go to practice mode and pik goaline defense either 2 deep zone ,3 deep ,or jam man i thin thats what its called and when they go up to the line make the d line pinch and make all of them do the blitzing route press the corners so he cant do a quick throw and one the ends should come through the a or b gap because when u pinch the d line its basically 5 on 3 because the 2 out tackles cant move in that fast it does work you can run it alot because there is coverage the 3 deep and jam man works the best.on 2 deep zone he normally can fit it in a seam. BE AWARE! that if he pinches the line make a tightend block and u have press on the outside it can go for a big play becuz the corners cant catch up to a fast receiver on a jam. but u can try to counter that by playing the deep safety and hitting the s*** out of the receiver who catches it maybe for a drop or fumble.sometimes madden cheats and he holds on to the ball but dont worry cuz if he keeps doin that eventually the reveiver will fumble.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty2009-02-25, 14:21

So what happens when they come out in 5 wide and run drags and slants all day on ya?
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty2009-02-25, 15:18

if they come out in any shotty formation i cant imagine a goaline d locking up...
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty2009-02-25, 16:28

this will only work on novice players
that are not in shotgun
mainly for players who FB Dive all the time
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty2009-02-25, 16:30

FB dive is gay
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty2009-02-25, 18:16

jchizzy8 wrote:
FB dive is gay
gay to you.....but....EFFECTIVE!! that's why any play (whether it's the FL Screen, FB Dive, or HB Direct Snap etc.) is used all of the time.
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty2009-02-25, 18:34

thats y i said 3 deep or jam cover 1 if they run slants then switch to 3 deep its three guys in the middle three deep but no it doesnt work in shotty but it works well n a 5 wide set and qb under center (helly sacks) and im not a novice. my record online is 52-58 i have more losses becuz those sons of beaches that r bout to lose glitched me or did some laggin thang where my gameplay lagged but ive won most of my games!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for u guys that struggle on defense   for u guys that struggle on defense Empty

Back to top Go down

for u guys that struggle on defense
Page 1 of 1