Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return

Go down 
+17
Moore's Pats
xxkareem1xx
XtremeWTRocker
deRoy
Big Hungry 702
NinersWillis52
BarnstormR
matthauganak1
Demonic Angel
B-__-R-__-B
super_mario90
ticklemeelmo
dr806
layinWOOD
wayne019
Modrewgnu
thedream516
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 18:38

But 21 pts off of KR's is just absurd especially with a no name KR.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 19:57

super_mario90 wrote:
But 21 pts off of KR's is just absurd especially with a no name KR.
yeah that is a lil crazy. I mean maybe i can understand 1 TD and a couple big returns (ppl have there days). But 3 TDs??? thats kind of scary
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 20:19

can you say G o madde n
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 00:44

Nice tip
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 01:07

yuppppp nice tip works wonders sometimes
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-18, 12:57

dude whats up with these people dissing our site they're all on go maddens nutz! if they were so worried about it why did they sign up on here! they need to stop hating and go back to their own site
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 12:15

Agreed ninerswillis its not that hard to figure out who plays where, ive put a FB or the best IBL as my second return man since the begining of the game, i dont really like peters or andrews on kick off cuz i dont want them to be tired beacuse there is a drastic difference between jason peters and king dunlap, but all in all good tip.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 12:21

I know its a dumb question but what menu do you go into to change people around on the kickoff team. I play with the cowboys. Thank you for any information on how to set this up and where to set it up at to play online.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 12:26

just go into practice and look to see where certain players are then just go change it in the depth chart, like for me my second string MLB is on kickoff as well as my second string SS so i put joe mays (89 hit power) as my second string MLB & sean jones (88 hit power) as my second string SS so i can get both of these big hitters on kickoff so i have a better chance of layin a big hit and causing a fumble, i dont know all the positions and where they go depth chart wise, also remember you can always manually sub players in and out if you dont want them in on your offense or defense.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 09:20

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question realistically. Some get on here and a person ask a legit question and they provide a sarcastic answer when they just want information. Would also like to lab pass balanced with a person on 360 to learn more about it. Practice is good but playing a person with good user skills is alot better.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 11:23

yea, your backup LBs, Safties, and TEs are all in there... i think wrs too
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty2010-05-25, 13:50

i cant believe i never thought about this... wow good post dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return   Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy Touchdowns on Kickoff return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2