Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Which team had the best draft?

Go down 
+4
EggzOverEazy
Hormel
wayne019
saintsboy318
8 posters
AuthorMessage
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Which team had the best draft? Empty
PostSubject: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:03

If I had to choose one team it would be the seatle seahawks. Russell okung, Earl thomas, and golden tate are all potential beast. Baltimore and San Francisco are tied for 2nd IMO. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:05

seahawks okung thomas and tate then tradeing for lendale white and leon washington watch out for them man
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:09

Dallas, Dez Bryant, that is all
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:09

Lol hormel dez bryant was a good pickup dont forget about you all getting sean lee
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:18

Hormel wrote:
Dallas, Dez Bryant, that is all

homer! My saints had a better draft than the cowboys. Although I think a lot teams drop the ball for not drafting dez bryant. He's a beast.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:23

yeah definitely the seahawks. pete carrol immediately made that team his, i think he is setting himself up for future success.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:24

yeah lol. i mean 2 good RB's to switch in and out something seattle didnt have in a long time
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:38

Im definitely going to take them to unranked mode to see what they have. They've got a real nice 3-4 setup with those linebackers.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 12:57

the eagles had a very productive draft, 13 players overall plus 11 rookie FA's, they got a defense end opposite trent cole, and a guy they think can step in at FS and dominate, they also got a replacement for darren howard a key piece to sean mcdermott's defensive scheme.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 14:38

dallas,the raider's and the chief's ..
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 15:11

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
the eagles had a very productive draft, 13 players overall plus 11 rookie FA's, they got a defense end opposite trent cole, and a guy they think can step in at FS and dominate, they also got a replacement for darren howard a key piece to sean mcdermott's defensive scheme.

The eagles drafted a lot of great athletes (check their combine numbers) but as far as impact player(granted b4 the season) i still think seatle got three potential beast. But I agree you guys had a very good draft. Definitely top 5 or 6 Imo.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 15:14

i agree with you seattles draft was very good as was oaklands, thats a first but i mean alot teams really benefited from this draft.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 15:51

Easily Seattle. Earl Thomas and Russell Okung in the 1st. I think Golden Tate will be a nice slot reciever in the NFL. Plus trading picks for Leon Washington and Lendale White. But big ups to Al Davis for not wasting his picks this year.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 16:08

layinWOOD wrote:
Easily Seattle. Earl Thomas and Russell Okung in the 1st. I think Golden Tate will be a nice slot reciever in the NFL. Plus trading picks for Leon Washington and Lendale White. But big ups to Al Davis for not wasting his picks this year.

REAL RAP!
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty2010-05-10, 17:08

i agree with the seahawks nice draft but i still like the browns and the lions drafts, smart picks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which team had the best draft?   Which team had the best draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which team had the best draft?
Page 1 of 1