Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?

Go down 
+29
TheCatJones28
layinWOOD
allain43
hacush
xXBlackiceXx
Ant1010 I Play Wii
cmccray2639
EggzOverEazy
B.Z.
jd7680
iRoN RaMpAgEx
Genno
WestFo3
PeytonMvPManning
TheBillsFly
kc chiefs
Mcnair2Wycheck
Next
Th3 Ac3r
Chestnut959
so much swag
xSteelcityDx
cody2009
Alex510
CapnCrunch
ticklemeelmo
Sun
MiamiXCanes
B-__-R-__-B
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty
PostSubject: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 03:34

okay so what type of player do you want your team to draft? now im asking this from a madden point of view so throw out real life, if you could add a type of player to the madden team your currently rolling with what type of player would it be? for example a fast WR or LB on slow offenses or defenses? not nessesarily certain players in the draft right now just "type" of player.
for me my eagles got everyhting i need in a team they got fast WR's, a good QB, fast RB's that can catch the ball, speedy secondary, a blindside hitter, and an overall good O and D line, the areas that they lack in are, they dont have a physical presents in the secondary anymore without dawkins, they have a big hitter in sean jones but i mean he's not brian dawkins, and they dont have any hieght whatsoever at the WR position so from a madden point of view i hope the eagles get a tall WR that i can consistently RC with and a big tall physical saftey, if i had those my team would be perfect.
now let me know ya'ls thoughts and opinions and what type of player you want to see on your team next season.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 07:35

well the teams that already on my mind for next season are the bengals, packers, and pats. ill start with the benglas

bengals- they need 2 things IMO to be the perfect madden team.
1. a fast FS. if they had this then there D would be very nice. they have a underrated pass rush, and a good run stopping D line. fast LB and the best CB tandem in MADDEN (ovr wise) then the last thing is a nie FS who can ball hawk
2. a good TE. with chad and nobody else, they need soomebody to take the pressure off him and a solid TE would do that

packers- sure up that O-line and maybe get a fast CB and you have the best madden team in the game

Pats. there only hole in madden is at CB so if they go young there and get some fast players you will again, have the best team in madden

IMO cowboys and eagles will be the 2 best teams in madden 11, but those 3 will be right behind them
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 08:18

I'd like a fast WR or a solid pass rusher for my Panthers.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 10:23

bears have so much stuff to do this draft yet they dont have draft picks to do it with. so i hope we pick up a tall veteran reciever from free agents. if we had draft picks id want about the same thing. of course not veteran as it is the draft what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Icon_bounce although im not sure if they should work on their O line a bit more all they really got is kreutz and hes getting old as balls. id like a huge playmaker in the secondary too for sure. although im excited about urlacher being back and that will make a huge impact.

For the Ravens i definitely just want a tall fast great #1 receiver and then they are money money at least before that defense full of veterans starts retiring

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? 661374
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 11:34

Cowboys need offensive linemen for the future, but for next year I think Flozell will be fine for Madden.

So a big Strong Safety to replace or help out Sensabaugh would be good.

Then if we could just get some modest increases in Mike Jenkins, Felix Jones, and Anthony Spencer. Plus a boost to Miles Austen, as is deserved.

Cowboys will dominate once again.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 11:48

I want my team to draft based on real needs, I'd never be lame enough to want them to draft for Madden purposes..

But if I had to choose, Taylor Mays all the way. 92-94 SPD 6'3 FS.
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 12:52

ok my team is the eagles and u were right they have everything , the got a good tall possestion wr in avant... and mikel is a good over the middle pressence.. he still isnt a dawkins.. but those arent the weakest points on the eagles... eagles need a freak lb... ex. rolando mcclain... big(6'4) 240 lbs.. fast (4.51).. Smart and i mean peyton manning smart .. he knows what play to change.. if you watched him in college you know... he makes plays and he controlls the middle..and they get a good free saftey and big running back.. if they get this they will be unstoppable
Back to top Go down
xSteelcityDx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xSteelcityDx

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 13:06

my squad is the steelers I would like to see them get a dominating center,to help in short yardage sitos and A tall receiver (that can catch) a lock down corner and a hitting safety with some speed clark is slow and so is carter with a taylor mays or berry back there with troy would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 16:25

CapnCrunch wrote:
Cowboys need offensive linemen for the future, but for next year I think Flozell will be fine for Madden.

So a big Strong Safety to replace or help out Sensabaugh would be good.

Then if we could just get some modest increases in Mike Jenkins, Felix Jones, and Anthony Spencer. Plus a boost to Miles Austen, as is deserved.

Cowboys will dominate once again.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

I agree cap!!!!! but i would like a WR.plus another safety,and pass rusher. were gona get O-line help that's what jerry do! but the boy's will be in the bowl next year anyway,so let's all clap to the next CHAMPION'S...

THE DALLAS COWBOY'S!......
Back to top Go down
Chestnut959
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 16:47

I roll with the Rams so I would want some receivers that can actually catch the ball consistently. A better QB would be nice but I can get by with Bulger.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 16:51

Alex510 wrote:
I want my team to draft based on real needs, I'd never be lame enough to want them to draft for Madden purposes..

But if I had to choose, Taylor Mays all the way. 92-94 SPD 6'3 FS.

i think we all want our teams to draft on real needs, i asked from a madden point of view, i asked more out of fun not seriousness, i asked like if you could have a type of player on your team to go along with what you already have what would it be? not like seriously wanting these players in real life, just a for fun question.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 16:56

cody2009 wrote:
ok my team is the eagles and u were right they have everything , the got a good tall possestion wr in avant... and mikel is a good over the middle pressence.. he still isnt a dawkins.. but those arent the weakest points on the eagles... eagles need a freak lb... ex. rolando mcclain... big(6'4) 240 lbs.. fast (4.51).. Smart and i mean peyton manning smart .. he knows what play to change.. if you watched him in college you know... he makes plays and he controlls the middle..and they get a good free saftey and big running back.. if they get this they will be unstoppable

im gonna say this from a madden point of view so dont take it like i really want them to get these type of players in real life, they do got some real nice backers that they developed this year, akeem and moise are real good and there young, hopefully with stwie returning that'll help things out, but from a madden point of view jason avant is not tall, he's a hell of a possesion WR but in the game cant do much RC wise with him, there tallest reciever is 6'1 thats not too tall, mikell is good but i like macho better i feel like he can jump and catch better, but remember im not saying this from a real life point of view just madden point of view, do you think mcclain will be around by the time the eagles are up on draft day???
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 17:52

I would LOVE Taylor Mays for the Saints.. Can you SAY SCARY?
Back to top Go down
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 18:05

Tebow for the vikes!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 18:25

I care more about how the draft effects them in real life, but I guess a good pass rushing DE or a solid OLB.
Back to top Go down
kc chiefs
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 18:50

Hopefully the Chiefs take Eric Berry out of Tenn. But then again Chiefs need alot of help everywhere. Baluga would be a good pick for the O line out of Iowa. ( go Hawkeyes)

Go Chiefs!!!!

Any other Chiefs fans on here? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 18:58

the bills are going to draft an Olinemen and lose T.O. to free agency............i think im screwed either way but id love them to draft Dez Bryant for madden, or one of those top two QBs but i doubt those will be around at the Bills pick.
what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? 661374
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 20:18

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
cody2009 wrote:

im gonna say this from a madden point of view so dont take it like i really want them to get these type of players in real life, they do got some real nice backers that they developed this year, akeem and moise are real good and there young, hopefully with stwie returning that'll help things out, but from a madden point of view jason avant is not tall, he's a hell of a possesion WR but in the game cant do much RC wise with him, there tallest reciever is 6'1 thats not too tall, mikell is good but i like macho better i feel like he can jump and catch better, but remember im not saying this from a real life point of view just madden point of view, do you think mcclain will be around by the time the eagles are up on draft day???
yeah im saying from a madden point of view.. i said for example they need a mlb that just beasts.. i want a lb like mcclain... i sent my draft class up to madden and i drafted him for the eagles.. he is fast, strong, high tackle and hit power.. he was just a monster.. thats how i want it next year... macho doesnt rea and the ball as good as mikel in the game.. and avant is 6'1 compared to jackson at a generous 5'10 and avant has a long wing spand and can jump.. they dont need a big wr.. and in madden the lb core for the eagles gets ran over.. witherspoon is the the best in that group.. but add a monster in the middle .. i will controll the game
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 20:36

i think our difference is our style of play i will admit that they do need a force somewhere on the D, for all those years it was dawkins and now who is it? the D doesnt have a face, heart or soul without dawk, the reason i play macho is cuz thats who i user, if im not usering him then i do put mikell in, i think he's underated, alot of people think the saftey play has fallen off but i mean thats alot to put on mikell, you cant just take dawkins away and expect him fill in for a player like him, avant is 6'1? cuz in the game they list him at 6'0 even, im jus sayin in madden it would be nice to have a tall WR to go up and get the ball ya know? i do use avant alot! he's a big part of my offense, jus sayin if he was taller he would beast, when i use the eagles there backers absolutely run s*** there a big reason for my success on defense, i play a 4-4 and have J.T. and stewie in the middle and jordan and witherspoon on the outside with fokou and white backing them up on passing downs ill sub mikell in and play him in the box for coverage purposes, the eagles backers arent too bad if ya know how to work them.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 20:57

i want the Colts to draft a LB like Relondo Mcclain from Bama
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 22:12

I hope the Browns draft Berry if he is still there at 7 if not Sam Bradford or Relondo McClain.

Since Berry is a long shot to be there at 7 I really want Sam.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 22:38

Next wrote:
Tebow for the vikes!!! Smile

Agree'd. Also a good pass coverage CB, and another WR to compliment Sidney and Harvin.

In the NFL, they need a CB, LB, QB, and some O-line.
Back to top Go down
iRoN RaMpAgEx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 22:57

if the redskins got a good qb like sam bradford.they would be beast on madden
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 23:03

iRoN RaMpAgEx wrote:
if the redskins got a good qb like sam bradford.they would be beast on madden

so a 77-81 OVR QB (bradford and clausen im guessing will be around there) is better then an 84 OVR who isnt a rookie? a rook isnt gunna upgrade that team in madden
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty2010-03-03, 23:34

Fast LB in Hotlanta!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? Empty

Back to top Go down

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next