Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team

Go down 
+3
xXTHeEddYXx
XtremeWTRocker
Madd3n Guru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty
PostSubject: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty2010-05-08, 19:00

I dont understand why everyone loves this feature so much. tell me why because i've tried it and jusy hated it with passion lol. tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty2010-05-08, 20:02

Well im guessing you arent much of a fantasy football kind of guy, or didnt collect baseball or football cards as a kid.

If youre a fantasy league kind of guy, its a lot of fun. you can build your "ultimate" (haha) team with your favorite players. its hard work, but many people enjoy it
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty2010-05-08, 20:15

Love or hate it, it's the most popular mode in Madden. They made a special forum for it at the EA forums and it already has more posts and topics than any other forum.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty2010-05-09, 23:56

i wonder how it is the most popular mode in madden i would atleast think franchise would be
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty2010-05-11, 01:28

I think its garbage as well. EA made Ultimate Team to make money and they obviously did. Yeah you can win tokens or whatever by winning games and build up your team. But I guarantee 90% of kids got out mommies credit card and bought those packs of cards on there. Im just to much of a realist to play that kind of game mode. I like the video game as close as possible to the real thing.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty2010-05-11, 02:48

i played it till i had built a perfect team and i had tons of fun.
1. i love working auction houses and trying to make some moneys.
2. i love fantasy football.
3. i collected baseball/basketball cards as a kid and the card concept got me slightly.
however after i had made my perfect team and got all their contracts up i found it extremely boring to play the actual games of just 99 vs 99 teams. i decided to try and make it fun i would have full on randy moss receiving cores, an entire secondary full of cromarties etc etc.

this was fun for a laugh but all in all normal online is my favorite mode this was a nice break though. and it made me some money rather than the other way around ;p
Back to top Go down
Skinzpick6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Skinzpick6

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty2010-12-30, 07:57

^
yea i agree with everything

I got my team up to a 92.. not goin crazy. Just pluckin who i wanted outta AH. I found that even at 92 its tough to keep up with the deep 98ers.. cuz i was an 89 for awhile but had all felt i had depth the overall didnt credit me for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team   Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Madd3n Guru- I Hate Ultimate Team
Page 1 of 1