Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game

Go down 
+7
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
MiamiXCanes
Madden's Finest 200
wayne019
so much swag
B-__-R-__-B
Madd3n Guru
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty
PostSubject: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-08, 18:53

Madden is the best selling game. I think its because you have to do some thinking. In NHL all you do is try to get the puck in the net, there's no thinking a lot.

The reason I love Madden so much is because you have to call plays change your depth chart and stuff...

Tell me why you like Madden so much
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-08, 18:55

beacuse i love football and i love the E-A-G-L-E-S!!! i can satisfy both needs playing madden! win win for B-__-R-__-B!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 00:04

the video game era!! that's why- you got all of us who play'ed madden from day 1,and those of you who watch your friend or older brother ,cousin or who ever,generation to generation .the video game era and madden have own it!!
sit back and think about it!!!
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 00:05

madden is the best selling game because it is football one of the best if not the best sports in the USA
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 00:07

madden is the best selling game because of no comp.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 00:08

no. madden has comp thats why it has so many tournys and stuff!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 01:27

lol it sells the most cause people love NFL football, and its the only NFL football game around
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 01:46

wayne019 wrote:
no. madden has comp thats why it has so many tournys and stuff!
he means no other football game to compete with. i love football so i play madden, but there are far better games out there than madden. like fall out 3. now that is a true best selling game.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 06:15

see my dude thats when you and i are differnt i HATE fall out 3 with a passion lol i like cod
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 07:37

yeah every1 likes football and madden is the only football game
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 07:48

i thought some other company would try to compete with EA
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 13:30

wayne019 wrote:
i thought some other company would try to compete with EA

well backbreaker should be coming out soon
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 13:33

backbreaker looks like a NFL blitz game, i like the realism madden brings to the table and when i say realism i mean like real teams players etc... madden if full of problems of its own but a good game overall.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 14:35

A!!! if blitz had the backing madden does, blitz today would be that sh!t!!! with the graphic's and game play..i'm telling you blitz my n!gga's.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 16:17

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
backbreaker looks like a NFL blitz game, i like the realism madden brings to the table and when i say realism i mean like real teams players etc... madden if full of problems of its own but a good game overall.
backbreaker gameplay will be more realistic than madden though,
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 16:19

wayne019 wrote:
see my dude thats when you and i are differnt i HATE fall out 3 with a passion lol i like cod
cod sucks game is overrated. why didn't you like fall out? was it b/c of the ending? if so you can get a map pack to cont... the quest. or just buy the game of the year edition and you get all the map packs.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 16:31

man i don't know about ya'll but max panye is the sh!t can't wait tell it come's out!! the only other game beside's fightnight 3,4 i ball with..
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 20:19

on account of FIFA being the worlds best selling sports game this thread has no merit. But I do love madden and it is because it is the easiest to just sit down with my friends and play and have a fun time.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-10, 20:25

the only game i play is madden, i should probably branch out but nothing catch's my intrest like 1. the eagles, 2. football, 3. its really the only game i am good at or even romotely understand, it was 09 all year, 10 all year, and i have a feeling its gonna be 11 all year for me, its wierd the game just never gets boring for me, guess im just wierd like that.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-11, 02:41

saying the reason its successful is because it has no competition is so wrong. Right now im stuck with just my 360 and PC, i really want to play a good baseball game, but all there is is mlb 2k10, played the demo for that game, only thing on the market unless you got a ps3 and i refuse to buy that garbage game, the demo was just straight up terrible. madden however was awesome the second i played the demo for 2010, i hadnt played madden in about 3 years, its been like 5 since i bought a baseball game. but i instantly fell in love with madden 10 and went out and bought it as soon as i could.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-11, 02:46

how many of us would play madden if you couldn't play online ranked games against people. i know i wouldn't
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-11, 03:04

I wouldnt, i love the competition agains another human player and you can play a million different people online so its not like your going up against the exact same CPU defense or your lil cousin, i dono if i would play as seriously as i do if i couldnt ball online.
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-11, 08:05

I totally agree, it is definitely the competetition that keeps this game alive. Otherwise it would be as obselete as the NHL.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-11, 10:03

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
wayne019 wrote:
cod sucks game is overrated. why didn't you like fall out? was it b/c of the ending? if so you can get a map pack to cont... the quest. or just buy the game of the year edition and you get all the map packs.

nah cod isnt overrated i think it is just fine and i hate fallout because of everything the contol to shotting to everythin
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty2010-05-11, 14:09

ticklemeelmo wrote:
saying the reason its successful is because it has no competition is so wrong. Right now im stuck with just my 360 and PC, i really want to play a good baseball game, but all there is is mlb 2k10, played the demo for that game, only thing on the market unless you got a ps3 and i refuse to buy that garbage game, the demo was just straight up terrible. madden however was awesome the second i played the demo for 2010, i hadnt played madden in about 3 years, its been like 5 since i bought a baseball game. but i instantly fell in love with madden 10 and went out and bought it as soon as i could.
Nba k10, and Live 10. Previously they had nba 09. Combine those 3 games total sales and i guarantee it will surpass madden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game   Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Madd3n Guru- The Reason Madden Is The Best Selling Game
Page 1 of 1