Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?

Go down 
+2
B-__-R-__-B
Madd3n Guru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty
PostSubject: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-08, 17:44

I just checked on Madden 09 and Jackson was a 78 overall. Maclin is a 79. Maybe Maclin will excel next year and become a top WR. Tell me what you think...
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-08, 18:05

i dono if he'll blow up like jackson did this past season but he'll deffinetly get better at least over an 80 by the last update, im gonna say he'll end 11 in the 84-86 range, i also think if avant continues to step his game up game up he could easily make it to the 80-82 range, he jumped up alot this season, he was like a 60 something wasnt he? now he's a solid 76 with a good catch in traffic rating.
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-08, 18:14

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i dono if he'll blow up like jackson did this past season but he'll deffinetly get better at least over an 80 by the last update, im gonna say he'll end 11 in the 84-86 range, i also think if avant continues to step his game up game up he could easily make it to the 80-82 range, he jumped up alot this season, he was like a 60 something wasnt he? now he's a solid 76 with a good catch in traffic rating.
True but i think that maclin will be a deep threat the eagles are building a great wr core eh?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-08, 18:23

yeah no doubt he'll be a deep threat, i think he could have a break out year though cuz people might be more focused on celek and desean leaving jeremy & avant open either way im really happy with the group of WR's and TE's we have.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-08, 18:25

the highest i can see maclin at is bout 85..

but who knows really...
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-08, 18:31

i think the 84-86 range is about right, he will take on a bigger role in his second year so he could blow up specially cuz people are gonna be more focused on celek and jackson but either way im confident he'll contribute to the eagles offensive attack in a positive way.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-08, 18:35

exactly b r b.. hes gonna be under the radar.. jus like how miles austin was..
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-09, 19:44

Yep i wonder how kolb is gonna be
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-09, 20:42

kolb will be an averge player but i dont see him doing good thru 16 games under pressure
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-09, 23:01

NO! he had big time drop's last year need to work on his focuse..holla
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty2010-05-09, 23:02

Maclin was good last year but jackson had a better year in his rookie season. just get maclin involved more then he will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?   Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Madd3n Guru- Do You Think Maclin Will Become As Good As Jackson Next Year?
Page 1 of 1