Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released

Go down 
+4
cmccray2639
allain43
Elite
Crunk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty
PostSubject: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-27, 00:52

Who you think is picking them up?
I wouldnt mind the Raiders picking up Henderson, but I feel Thomas will go to the Jets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-27, 01:21

Chiefs, Giants, and Browns have contacted Henderson. He will be visiting KC today.

I expect NY to be the front runner to get them unless a new team shows interest. We run a 43, which he is more used to, and he has a better shot of getting a ring with us than he does with KC or Cle. I can't imagine us getting outbided either.

I think he'd be a good fit. We need a guy who can get us fired up. He helps our pitiful run defense from last season.

DEs: Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, Pierre Paul
DTs: Henderson, Canty, Cofield, Joseph, Alford

Looks pretty impressive to me. Think about all the tipped passes we could even get at the LOS with 2 guys 6'7" and 2 guys 6'5" at times. John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-27, 01:48

thomas would of went to jets if they didnt sign taylor already where henderson lands is hard to gauge.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-27, 01:56

hate to see henderson go he was a helluva player for us for quite awhile.. him and stroud were a great tandem for a long time, but i guess its time for a completely fresh start.. i just hope these new dt's produce like those two did in their times in jax uniforms
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-27, 02:35

henderson did visit with the queefs already, but hopefully he makes his way over to oakland.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-27, 16:12

Some people are saying Henderson didn't actually visit the Chiefs. Chiefs want a NT, and Henderson would be a DE in the 34.

He is scheduled to visit NY later this week.. Atlanta is also joining in on the Henderson sweepstakes, making the Giants, Browns, and Falcons the top 3 teams in the running.

For any falcon fan - why would they want him? Babineaux had a great year last season, and Jerry is coming back. I dont see the need...
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-27, 16:17

I dont see a 6'7 330lb lineman being a end in the 3-4 seems like a NT to me but maybe I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-28, 07:48

I wish the colts would sign Henderson too a 1 or 2 year deal even tho its highly unlikely
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-28, 11:50

I'm not happy to see henderson leave he was the anchor of our defense he got the other players on the line to play harder like the guy said before i hope the young guys produce or who know how its gonna end up i hope the jags get sharper they need a safety bad nelson is o so soft
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-28, 11:57

i wish the eagles would pick him up, cuz in the dallas games it was evident the D-line doesnt have the size to match up against the boys line, so gettting a big mean guy like john would be a plus, but the eagles are really high on bunk, mike pat, and dixon so thats really unlikely, also the eagles are making a youth movement another reason he wouldnt fit in philly, whoever gets him is gonna have a real good player, does he only wanna play in a 4-3 scheme or is he willing to go a 3-4?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-28, 13:15

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
I wish the colts would sign Henderson too a 1 or 2 year deal even tho its highly unlikely
Hes over 300 pounds. The Colts only sign d-lineman under 300.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty2010-04-28, 15:23

CRUNK wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
Hes over 300 pounds. The Colts only sign d-lineman under 300.

philly does that too a lil bit they like the undersized stout guys like mike pat or jeff owens, they do have some big guys like dixon and bunk though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released   John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released Empty

Back to top Go down

John Henderson and Adalius Thomas Released
Page 1 of 1