Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy?

Go down 
+15
ElNino713
Laser Rocket Arm
allain43
hacush
jayfury
Jimmy2Times
layinWOOD
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
noob999
Ddappa35
PeytonMvPManning
cmccray2639
Alex510
bp_brien
B-__-R-__-B
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ElNino713
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-23

are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy?   are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 09:29

Well said JB.

what he said.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy?   are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 09:39

bigbuddah wrote:
nanos are apart of the video game world...we all have to remember this is a game. ummm glitch nanos are wack but bringing more guys than the offense has blocking is not a nano. getting quick pressure is not a nano but getting a sack before i finish a 3 step even a 5 step drop is a nano and that is cheap to me not glitchy. nanos prevent ppl from playing real defense and is a way to get out of playing real defense. rocket catchings is very debatable because u do have wr's that seem like they are rocket catching in real life. my issue with the rocket is stopping on a dime and jumping STRAIGHT UP. not jumping up with the momentum taking them backwards but the STRAIGHT UP part is my issue...i would love it if EA would put in more catch animations that would allow a wr of that hieght and playing style to go up from a sprint with their momentum carrying them backwards. if a pass is short i can see them going straight up but from a dead sprint taking them off route and going STRAIGHT UP is my issue with that so im on the fence with rocket catching.

***JUMP BALLS ARE NOT ROCKET CATCHES***

Well in the 155 they have a blitz that can get the the QB really quick before 3 step drop. Its easy to beat. I don't move anyone manually. I have a problem with people moving players manually to the line and getting them in position for a nano. They have quick blitzes in this game that you don't have to move anyone. I play the game SIM so I don't really move anyone I just play. That to me shows you are a better player. If I moved people into position doing nanos I know I would be better but its really not what I do. I don't usually complain about people doing nanos but to each his know. You just have to learn to beat it and move on. I wish I could get a good game no nanos and just play strategy but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy?   are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 10:19

I don't like nanos and RC, but they're part of the game and you have to deal with it. Until EA fixes the OL and the changes of direction, you will see them even if you don't like to and you have to find a way to counter them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy?   are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

are nano's and rockets cheap or glitchy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2