Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nanos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Nanos Empty
PostSubject: Nanos   Nanos Empty2009-08-28, 03:05

Well 2 weeks in and this game has pretty much turned into a Nano fest. I just lost a string a games to scrubs who basically lived on Nanos every down. Leaving 7-9 guys to max protect does nothing against a 4-5 man nano. You pretty much have to spend the entire game running screens. Cause you have 0 time to run any type of pass routes. I played the Bears and Urlacher must of had a force field around him because he walked up A gap every single down without being touched. I piched my line motioned a TE to that spot and had a back in the backfield waiting on him and somehow he just kept walking straight through untouched. Online will be dead by October because this doesn't even feel like a football game anymore.

And for those that think Nanos are cool and should be a part of the game. Do actually have fun playing when someone has Nanos that are just as good or better than yours? Or is it that you like it because it gives you a great advantage over 90% of the people you play.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Nanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanos   Nanos Empty2009-08-28, 03:23

Nano every down = gay

Have you tried this?

After you select your play, press and hold the x button to hurry to the line and then quickly snap the ball.

Why? So, he doesn't have time to set up his nano. Many of the best nano blitzes take a few seconds to set up, don't give him time!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Nanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanos   Nanos Empty2009-08-28, 04:07

the only time i nano is when some one goes for it on 4th down lol and i dont nano mutch zone D is good for me
Back to top Go down
TimothyP Hustle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Nanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanos   Nanos Empty2009-08-28, 04:21

Haven't had too many people getting to my quarter back lately. Mixing up slide protection helps but mostly quick passing and a solid game plan. I've been able to to come up with a few solid situational blitzes but I don't switch players unless I'm trying to get to the strong safety. But getting the plays off quick really seems to help. Guys who switch between all kinds of players and moving guys around are screwed when they play me most times because I... well just hit me up online, you'll see. TimothyP Hustle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanos   Nanos Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanos
Page 1 of 1