Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help with deep ball, cross routes, and screen pass, and best play book for pass and runs for NYG.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Djpooky3000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Help with deep ball, cross routes, and screen pass, and best play book for pass and runs for NYG. Empty
PostSubject: Help with deep ball, cross routes, and screen pass, and best play book for pass and runs for NYG.   Help with deep ball, cross routes, and screen pass, and best play book for pass and runs for NYG. Empty2009-11-08, 23:47

I play with the New York Giants. I have been playing my friend and he plays with the colts. I updated the roster before we play. And I am having A hard time stoping him from growing the ball. Be just sit in the pocket and throw the ball out of a 3wr and 1 rb and 1 te format. He never changes. He likes to throw to Wayne, or Clark. I try double teaming and that does not work. He just throw the deep ball and I could have a man wait to intercepet the ball and he still catches it. I tryed cover 2, cover 3, cover 4, man. And I just can figure it out. I think he has alter the roster because he never gets sacked and never drops the ball even with pressure. And he also likes to run the screen pass. Can you help me. He just throws cross the middle, dual cross routes, and deep pass to wanye, or to the left or right corners with clark. Also I am trying to find a good play book with a lot of pass plays and run plays. I use multiple d for defense is that good.
Back to top Go down

Help with deep ball, cross routes, and screen pass, and best play book for pass and runs for NYG.
Page 1 of 1