Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?

Go down 
+29
TheCatJones28
layinWOOD
allain43
hacush
xXBlackiceXx
Ant1010 I Play Wii
cmccray2639
EggzOverEazy
B.Z.
jd7680
iRoN RaMpAgEx
Genno
WestFo3
PeytonMvPManning
TheBillsFly
kc chiefs
Mcnair2Wycheck
Next
Th3 Ac3r
Chestnut959
so much swag
xSteelcityDx
cody2009
Alex510
CapnCrunch
ticklemeelmo
Sun
MiamiXCanes
B-__-R-__-B
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-04, 00:34

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i think our difference is our style of play i will admit that they do need a force somewhere on the D, for all those years it was dawkins and now who is it? the D doesnt have a face, heart or soul without dawk, the reason i play macho is cuz thats who i user, if im not usering him then i do put mikell in, i think he's underated, alot of people think the saftey play has fallen off but i mean thats alot to put on mikell, you cant just take dawkins away and expect him fill in for a player like him, avant is 6'1? cuz in the game they list him at 6'0 even, im jus sayin in madden it would be nice to have a tall WR to go up and get the ball ya know? i do use avant alot! he's a big part of my offense, jus sayin if he was taller he would beast, when i use the eagles there backers absolutely run s*** there a big reason for my success on defense, i play a 4-4 and have J.T. and stewie in the middle and jordan and witherspoon on the outside with fokou and white backing them up on passing downs ill sub mikell in and play him in the box for coverage purposes, the eagles backers arent too bad if ya know how to work them.
i but i beast the way i use them.. but its pretty cheap.. i put macho at fs and sean jones at ss and mikel at lolb... and user mikel... and then when its a passing situation i do lb rush package and mikel is at de with witherspoon.. mmm and put cole a juqa paker at dt.. on that formation.. money... but that has nothing to do with this thread i was just talking eaglolgy. ha
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-04, 01:13

nah man its all good, i got time to hear stuff like that i find it interesting, i would never have thought to do that, i assume you drop mikell when you have him at DE? and you use this only on passing situations? cuz it seems like it would be soft against the run but thats just my opinion, i dont think its cheap i think it inventive although it seems soft, i like to play it more straight with my two good DT's in the middle and cole at end and for run down ill play parker at the other end but for passing downs or if im droppin my ends then ill put abiamiri, nice setup though man.
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-04, 01:18

cody2009 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i think our difference is our style of play i will admit that they do need a force somewhere on the D, for all those years it was dawkins and now who is it? the D doesnt have a face, heart or soul without dawk, the reason i play macho is cuz thats who i user, if im not usering him then i do put mikell in, i think he's underated, alot of people think the saftey play has fallen off but i mean thats alot to put on mikell, you cant just take dawkins away and expect him fill in for a player like him, avant is 6'1? cuz in the game they list him at 6'0 even, im jus sayin in madden it would be nice to have a tall WR to go up and get the ball ya know? i do use avant alot! he's a big part of my offense, jus sayin if he was taller he would beast, when i use the eagles there backers absolutely run s*** there a big reason for my success on defense, i play a 4-4 and have J.T. and stewie in the middle and jordan and witherspoon on the outside with fokou and white backing them up on passing downs ill sub mikell in and play him in the box for coverage purposes, the eagles backers arent too bad if ya know how to work them.
i but i beast the way i use them.. but its pretty cheap.. i put macho at fs and sean jones at ss and mikel at lolb... and user mikel... and then when its a passing situation i do lb rush package and mikel is at de with witherspoon.. mmm and put cole a juqa paker at dt.. on that formation.. money... but that has nothing to do with this thread i was just talking eaglolgy. ha

eagology - the study of the Philadelphia Eagles and their roster, depth chart, packaging and formations

lol nice word
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-04, 01:49

if the panthers got an accurate QB, the panthers would be a nasty team.

i think theyd even become one of the over used teams, actually. sooooo that would be the one bad thing about it.
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-04, 01:51

Eazy wrote:
if the panthers got an accurate QB, the panthers would be a nasty team.

i think theyd even become one of the over used teams, actually. sooooo that would be the one bad thing about it.

agreed.

their defense if used right is a killer
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 02:49

i would love for the jags to grab a safety with good spd and some hit power (earl thomas) or a good linebacker (rolando mcclain)/dominating de(pierre-paul).
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 05:06

Taylor Mays and Golden Tate
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 05:49

ticklemeelmo wrote:
bears have so much stuff to do this draft yet they dont have draft picks to do it with. so i hope we pick up a tall veteran reciever from free agents. if we had draft picks id want about the same thing. of course not veteran as it is the draft what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Icon_bounce although im not sure if they should work on their O line a bit more all they really got is kreutz and hes getting old as balls. id like a huge playmaker in the secondary too for sure. although im excited about urlacher being back and that will make a huge impact.

For the Ravens i definitely just want a tall fast great #1 receiver and then they are money money at least before that defense full of veterans starts retiring

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 661374

Honestly for madden man the bears just need a good speed hard hitting safties n that's it they will have easily 1 of the top front 7's in madden next yr wit fast lb's in briggs urlacher n pisa then u have peppers n harris. Tillman is solid bowman had 6 ints so look for him to be solid u have afst wr 2 gud hb's a solid qb n te. All that is needed is safety help n a power punter n the bears r set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 08:33

Bears need a good o line then they will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 10:15

Steelers need a corner or saftey in the first and a lineman in the second and blitzburgh will be nasty to play with again
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 11:20

Id like to see us trade our #2 pick and get more picks... We need players at almost every position. Especially o-line, d-line n secondary. I wouldnt be mad if we got Suh or McCoy w the 2nd pick. Id like to see us grab another safety to play beside Delmas too.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 11:40

CapnCrunch wrote:
Cowboys need offensive linemen for the future, but for next year I think Flozell will be fine for Madden.

So a big Strong Safety to replace or help out Sensabaugh would be good.

Then if we could just get some modest increases in Mike Jenkins, Felix Jones, and Anthony Spencer. Plus a boost to Miles Austen, as is deserved.

Cowboys will dominate once again.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

CAP!!!!!! I COULDNT SAID BETTER MY SELF, PLUS I WOULD LIKE ONE MORE WR' AND LB.

GO COWBOY'S.
Back to top Go down
TheCatJones28
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheCatJones28

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 13:04

As a cowboys fan maybe the only thing would be the playmaker at Safety.

I like playing the with Packers, but I need a Felix type back. Draft a fast rb somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 13:09

Vikings = CB, and RB
Packers = Line and RB
Lions = O-Line. pretty much everything defense.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 13:26

For my Saints it would have to be a fast linebacker to with vilma. DT would have to be second on the list. Third would be a big and physical RB(ex. Gerhart, Dixon, Blount.
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 23:42

pats need fast DE's and a everydown back imo
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 00:55

Mr. 5oh3 wrote:
pats need fast DE's and a everydown back imo
They run a 3-4, so that's not happening.
I hope the Raiders draft Derrick Morgan or Berry if he drops.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 01:15

Browns - Eric Berry, Colt McCoy in first 2 rounds than BPA rest of the draft.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 10:35

Pittsburgh needs to draft a good corner (haden, wilson, jackson) in the 1st... in the 2nd they should get a good guard to bolster the run game and replace darnell stapleton, he was trash... couldnt pull on blocks for s***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?   what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what type of player do you want your team to draft for madden?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2