Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

zone beater. ..man beater...??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-23

zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty
PostSubject: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 16:15

just wondering what routes actually beat what coverages. kinda got man coverage down ya know looking for mismatches and slants...just need a quick run down
much appreciated!

singed, the new guy
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 18:50

If they are playing a cover 2 and you see the SS or FS going to the sidelines then hit your TE in the middle of the field. Sometimes slants will work on cover 2. Also put your WR on a fade and streak your TE and have a RB working the flats. These are plays that will beat Cover 2 zone.

Cover 3 you can do the same thing but just slant your outside WR to the sidelines and look for him first he should be open!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 19:00

thanks my man. keep it coming. I like the fact the first reply is a Louisiana friend...or at least southern lol. again much appreciated for the speedy reply!
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 20:12

MattDogg985 wrote:
just wondering what routes actually beat what coverages. kinda got man coverage down ya know looking for mismatches and slants...just need a quick run down
much appreciated!

singed, the new guy

What playbook do you use? I'll find you a play to beat both.
Back to top Go down
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 20:18

been using Pitt. I like it. maybe time to change up but I'm running it for now
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 20:47

MattDogg985 wrote:
been using Pitt. I like it. maybe time to change up but I'm running it for now

Pitt is good. I'll share this since you're a Saints fan. lol.

Formation -Pitt Doubles
Play - PA Flow

Instructions- First hot route TE (shockey) to block right " triangle then R2". Second, hot route the RB (Bush) to a left slant " triangle and then right analog to the left ". Third, motion the RB to the right in the slot. Last, Hike the ball whoever you have at the far left receiver " square button" will be open, hit him with a bullet pass when he breaks to the outside. This will beat cover 2,3,and 4. If he's in man to man reggie will win across the middle every time. It's definitely a third down go to play. I discovered this years ago and it's fire. I call it the " the ultimate combination route". Lab it, I promise you'll thank me later.

zone beater. ..man beater...?? Icon_cheers Touchdown Saints!

Last edited by saintsboy318 on 2010-02-24, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 20:50

u r da man. when I get outta work I will lab it..I will repost and let u know what's up..G s*** by the way!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 20:52

A man coverage route beater, is a crossing route which is like a slant, except the cut is more fluid. A zone coverage beater is more of combo routes than 1 route.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 20:56

so city. like spreading a zone out and attacking the middle. or sending routes to one side and have one running the opposite route?
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-24, 21:13

have multiple routes on a play a couple that can beat zone and then one that ca nbeat man ran by a fast guy.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-25, 00:04

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
A man coverage route beater, is a crossing route which is like a slant, except the cut is more fluid. A zone coverage beater is more of combo routes than 1 route.

Now that post right there can help alot of people and work wonders for people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty2010-02-28, 18:42

thanks boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zone beater. ..man beater...??   zone beater. ..man beater...?? Empty

Back to top Go down

zone beater. ..man beater...??
Page 1 of 1