Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Split Offset hb slip screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onyohasa
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Split Offset hb slip screen Empty
PostSubject: Split Offset hb slip screen   Split Offset hb slip screen Empty2010-02-19, 13:58

Hey guys, I been playing some of the top rated guys and have been noticing alot of them using this play. It is in the Run & Gun playbook, New Orleans, balanced playbook etc. Anyhow what I have noticed is alot of guys will run it with the Titans. I have labbed it and know how to run it, very simple just leave everything as is and slide protect to the opposite side of the screen. The auto motion green route KILLS man bump or no bump. If you play zone and put your CB's in purple, the Post/Corner auto motion route leaves the flats to the running back open alot for a big gain. If you play with the safety and cover the motioned auto route the post run by the other WR on the same side will get open. To make matters worse if you can cover all that on the side of the auto motion the screen pass to the HB is open!!!!! This play alone has beat me several times against many of the top 100. Thanks in advance for the help.
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Split Offset hb slip screen   Split Offset hb slip screen Empty2010-02-19, 18:01

yeah man i use this play too alot cept i smart route the auto motion route and it kills .
but my best advice to you would to play straight man coverage and bump n run and move the guys covering those runningbacks a little more to the outside .

the hb screen can be stopped with man or a simple defensive contain on that side so you gonna have to do a little bit of moving before the play .
Back to top Go down
onyohasa
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Split Offset hb slip screen   Split Offset hb slip screen Empty2010-02-20, 00:16

Thanks bro I'll give it shot. This is one of the best plays in madden im suprised more people don't use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split Offset hb slip screen   Split Offset hb slip screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Split Offset hb slip screen
Page 1 of 1