Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

4-4 split help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

4-4 split help! Empty
PostSubject: 4-4 split help!   4-4 split help! Empty2010-01-17, 23:32

okay so ive chosen to go with TEN's playbook and i wanna get better at using the 4-4 split formation i can stop the run very will and passing downs arent too bad if i audible down from nickle or dime, even dollar but i lack pressure out of this formation, seems like i have to send like 6 guys to bring heat and i know for a fact ill get torched if i do that. so my question is do ya'l have any good blitz schemes or anything? tendancies? things you like to do out of this formation? i really wanna use it but not if im no good at it. i looked at the sticky 4-4 writeup and i use it but i need more than just that ya know. any help would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

4-4 split help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-4 split help!   4-4 split help! Empty2010-01-18, 00:18

Practice yurself and see wat u come up with.Im not a big 44 fan but i wnt practing it lol. 44 in NCaa is way better.
Back to top Go down
OverTimeGFX
New MS Member
New MS Member
OverTimeGFX

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-27

4-4 split help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-4 split help!   4-4 split help! Empty2010-01-18, 03:41

4-4 is more of a High School/College playbook because the linebackers aren't that fast yet and teams don't pass much (at least in High School) so there is no need for a free safety.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamebattles.com/profile/THE-O-SHOW
Sponsored content

4-4 split help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-4 split help!   4-4 split help! Empty

Back to top Go down

4-4 split help!
Page 1 of 1