Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays

Go down 
+15
dmtnt
EastCoast_Dog
chrisc2006
PeytonMvPManning
doozie821
woosh75
bambam1994
Brian Fantana
Football500
Madden's Finest 200
CookieMonsta
so much swag
Alex510
eFresh_15
Moore's Pats
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty
PostSubject: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-11, 01:18

This may work 4 u it may not but it works 4 me and im in a giving mood so here it is

Bunch WK - Smash wk slot post or something like that its got a auto motin on the hb so im sure u can find it here is my set up

Hot route the far reciever on the right to do an outside slant , HR the slot reciever on the right to do a inside slant, HR the far reciever on the left to do a drag to the right, HR the HB to do a slant to the left use the motion to get the HB to run the slant full speed if u dont understand how to do that just ask and ill post it anyway here are your reads

Against Zone check the reciever on the outside slant first ive noticed he is open alot of the time throw a high bullet pass, Also check the inside slant and the drag route but make sure you check that outside slant first.

Against man - Check the drag also the HB slant should be their you might get it for a big gainer Because more than likely a LB will be on him and you should burn him up the CB will follow the Drag route and the side will be open for the HB, The inside slant may be their also

Its a nice play out of bunch wk with a lot of options i like to use it along with verticles and a run for a nice little scheme i hope it can help guys
Back to top Go down
eFresh_15
New MS Member
New MS Member
eFresh_15

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-11, 01:22

Yeah Bro, That Works Good!
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-11, 01:25

Thanks man i hope it helps some guys out
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-11, 08:17

Nice play bro.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-11, 09:55

what playbook money?
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-11, 12:44

NE but it may be in a few others not sure
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Another Nice play im gonna share wit my MS Brothers and Sisters   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-13, 15:06

Like i always say these work 4 me they may not 4 u dont hate just trying 2 help

Snuggs flip Gun or Singleback i prefer gun because u may need the extra time, STICK SWITCH OR ANY STICK PLAY WILL WORK

My set up is -- HR both slot recievers to do outside slants, HR both end recievers to do streaks then ENJOY

READS - Watch the out side Slants vs man and zone they are killer i throw High Bullet passes to them but i have tall recievers so get your pass right and this should help u win some games

BLITZES- This is were u might run into an issue just adjust ur line ( NORMAL NANO ADJUSTMENTS) should work fine just buy some time to hit the slant routes their is a RB u can use as an extra blocker as well
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 10:53

Pretty basic but I'll give it a try
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 15:58

Yeah its very basic but it works well a purple will stop it if they see u run it alot but just through it in the bag and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 16:55

Great post. stick kills.
Back to top Go down
Football500
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 19:17

great post, i love the snugs gun. there are so many great plays that u can make out of that
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 21:03

Nice play Moore!

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
bambam1994
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 21:34

good plays know them already but good none to less
Back to top Go down
woosh75
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 21:36

Why create an identical scenario on both sides. If it gets stopped on one side it'll be stopped on the other. Set that up on one side, and then have a drag and inside slant on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 22:32

Thanks 4 the love guys i hope it helps, If u dont like it Woosh75 dont use it and dont hate feel free 2 post anything u have man cause im not seeing it, Anyway thanks 4 the love guys
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Verticles money ( One of my main weapons) im gonna share it   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 22:51

Ok Verticles has been known about 4 awhile but im gonna give u my set up and scheme i use 4 it. I run this play alot when i need a big 1st down

Bunch WK - Verticles , My first set up is pretty basic probally already heard of it but here it is , HR Y (im giving the xbox controls so just plug in the ps3 if needed) to slant left send O in motin 2 the right, HR HB to drag right

Reads- (Man) Y will be open alot over the middle or close to the sideline if u have that much time also the drag will probally be open 2 but read Y first.

(Zone) Throw the fade to O if you are on the right hash snap the ball before he takes his motion all the way to the sideline if u are on the left let him take it to the sideline (Tall WR Works Best) This blisters zones if cover2 u can wait on a big play down the sideline

2nd set up and u can also run a mini scheme out of this if your opponent keeps running man D, HR Y to do a Outside slant it will be man like the inside slant will and most of the time your opp will try to jump the inside slant when he sees it more than once so throw the outside slant in their and shake him up keep him guessing and mix it up.

TIP ( Remember 2 read man or Zone D by the motion of the O WR you will know what 2 look 4 by that motion)

ENJOY
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 22:57

This is a good compliment to verticles
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-14, 22:59

The other play i posted is out of Bunch wk 2 that is a great compliment 2 this play or vice versa
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-15, 00:57

Nice, keep those NE plays coming. Gonna stay with it a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-16, 02:19

Thanks dude
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Another nice play 2 throw in the bag   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-18, 01:40

Snuggs Flip Toss play- I shift my line to block aggresive man this works pretty nice thrown in between all those nice snuggs passes try it out
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-18, 03:05

is this shotgun? what pb?
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-18, 08:30

good post. also on this play u could motion one of the WRs to make it a bunch and run behind it
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-18, 13:23

All my play are out of NE this is the singleback version og sunggs yeah that motion on this is fire 2 man
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Im loving u guys here is another good play   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty2010-02-18, 14:12

NE offense ( ALL MY PLAYS ARE) Gun its the first trips set not trips open im sure you guys can find it i had a brain cramp and forgot anyway its called- DEEP FORK

If u have a speed reciever man this play is deadly for instance if you use the eagles set your depth chart and have Maclin at the 1 and Jackson at the 2

Reads- Watch Jackson ( the reciever you placed at the 2 spot whoever it may be but make sure thats your speed guy) when he hit that out side cut in his route if that safty is lagging or may not even be their in some cases launchit this is a big hitter play if u need big yardage this is the play if u have the speed. Some guys throw a lob and user the reciever just lab it and do whichever works 4 u.

Also watch the 1 reciever if the 2 is covered the on may be open deep across the middle

IF THEIR IS NO SAFTY HELP THIS IS A HUGE PLAY IF U USE THE EAGLES OR ANYONE WITH SPEED RECIEVERS THIS IS A MUST ONE ON ONE THE ONLY PLAYER THAT CAN MAKE A PLAY IS THE SAFTY THE CORNERBACK WILL BE BEAT. JUST WATCH FOR THOSE EXOTIC PACKAGES WITH DEEP PURPLES AND THIS PLAY IS AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays   Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays Empty

Back to top Go down

Moore's Pats' Offensive Tips&Plays
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next