Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays

Go down 
+15
saintsboy318
Swag Escobar
jets4lif3
daprettiestdon
AshBlackstone
CookieMonsta
EggzOverEazy
Th3 Ac3r
Madden's Finest 200
leke2cool
Jimmy Freedom90
sliqnes
Modrewgnu
CapnCrunch
o Cpt ViDeO o
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty
PostSubject: Offensive Video Tutorial   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-16, 18:53

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 00:39

Cpt Video,
I can't seem to open any of your videos. It might be because I use a google phone. I would like to see them though. Could you do me a favor and put your youtube channel in your sig somewhere then when I see one of your vids I can go there to view it. Thanks, fellow Captain
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 00:43

Hey great video man. Thanks for promoting madden school on your page. Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 01:22

very nice thx
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 01:38

CapnCrunch wrote:
Cpt Video,
I can't seem to open any of your videos. It might be because I use a google phone. I would like to see them though. Could you do me a favor and put your youtube channel in your sig somewhere then when I see one of your vids I can go there to view it. Thanks, fellow Captain

I got you:)
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 02:35

Beautiful, that link redirects on youtube to youtube mobile, your page pops up and there are those great looking videos.

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 02:38

I've heard good things about this formation, i mean that play looked good. Maybe one of these days ill get around to labbin' it.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 03:24

CapnCrunch wrote:
Beautiful, that link redirects on youtube to youtube mobile, your page pops up and there are those great looking videos.

Thanks man
o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 15:45

am not trying to be a jerk, but these play is weak or the tutorial is weak. these play is not going to work against a good player.
come up with something better.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 18:42

leke2cool wrote:
am not trying to be a jerk, but these play is weak or the tutorial is weak. these play is not going to work against a good player.
lol i feel ya. If a person nanos and plays zone then its a wrap. No guy will let you sit all day like that, especially since you're in strong close. They will be focused on the off tackle and they will nano you. plus i thought you were going to do the qb sneak from this formation, but i guess i had too high hopes of expectation.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 20:29

leke2cool wrote:

o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Icon_cool I respect your opinion, just remember this tutorial is not just for you. In the real world there are people that just picked up the game, these tutorials are for them.

If this cannot help you, move on. But respect others that appreciate the time, money, and effort we put in to make these tutorials. o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Icon_cool

Work on your grammar as well, it makes you sound dummer than you might be. o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays 83168

Last edited by o Cpt ViDeO o on 2010-01-17, 20:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 20:32

o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
leke2cool wrote:

o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Icon_cool I respect your opinion, just remember this tutorial is not just for you. I the real world there are people that just picked up the game, these tutorials are for them.

If this cannot help you, move on. But respect others that appreciate the time, money, and effort we put in to make the tutorials. o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Icon_cool

Work on your grammar as well, it makes you sound dummer than you might be. o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays 83168

haha i know
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 20:33

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
leke2cool wrote:
lol i feel ya. If a person nanos and plays zone then its a wrap. No guy will let you sit all day like that, especially since you're in strong close. They will be focused on the off tackle and they will nano you. plus i thought you were going to do the qb sneak from this formation, but i guess i had too high hopes of expectation.

A closed mouth wont get fed, I put a post on video request and I didn't see any input by you.

Bring something to the table son.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-17, 20:52

if someone is trying to help other people, let them.

if you have a problem with them helping other, you try helping people.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-18, 12:24

Seriously, do you guys exist only to hate on other people trying to be helpful? I happened to request this play on Cpt Video's Request Thread, and he politely fulfilled my request. Just because a play doesn't always work the way you expect it to, don't go flaming people for their stuff. So all haters, gtfo

I rest my case. Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-19, 02:10

Y-Trails is a play I use on a regular basis, though probably not in the manner that you do.

Strong Close really is the best formation in the game. I strongly recommend the first read on this play in most cases to be the fullback, and use a Dual HB package to get yourself some more speed at the position.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-19, 03:32

No play is unbeatable or undefendable. This is a good play to use even if you are the best player in madden. Obviously it can be stopped, but these videos are being made for free, and they take time, money, and effort like other people have said. If i see another person bashing someone trying to help out, you will be banned for 3 days. This is not to say you can't post suggestions. You can still say things like, "cover 2 would slow this down" or "a good nano will stop this play" but dont bash a guy for trying to help people. The haters have been warned
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-19, 11:36

thanks for the post. appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-19, 12:10

good job cpt video...although i beleive it takes a lil too long to just sit in the pocket but as long as no nano is thrown ur way its money...u tell em mod...stupid haters
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-19, 13:03

Thanx, most of our videos in the future I will give more in dept information on executing against nanos.
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-01-19, 13:28

o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
Thanx, most of our videos in the future I will give more in dept information on executing against nanos.

Man i cant wait thanks for the time your puttin into this!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-02-05, 21:14

moved
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-03-05, 13:01

y trail is one of my favorite plays, good post no matter what people say
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-03-07, 22:42

not bad good work
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Shotgun Trips bunch- Stick   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty2010-03-14, 14:56

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays   o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays Empty

Back to top Go down

o Cpt Video o's Offensive Plays
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next