Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)

Go down 
+16
TheDon270
Swag Escobar
sliqnes
jets4lif3
o Cpt ViDeO o
ELeiser17
CookieMonsta
c4jun
mw344
mattP
TEViN-BRADFORD
mlb6434
BOSTN BEANER
jprin013
stlmal81
CJDAWGG14
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty
PostSubject: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-24, 19:42

This is a sick formation out of the Cards playbook. Has a few plays where there are 4 people lined up on one side making it very hard to defend, and also has some A-M plays that are great.
The play names are in red. The setups are in blue. Try to give feedback as well to which plays work the best/least, which reads work better and are at a lower spot, or which reads work worse and are at a higher spot.

Slot Trail - These A-M plays create mismatches against man coverage, leaving people wide open
HR the inside Slot WR on the right(Breaston) to a streak.
HR the outside left WR(Fitz) to run an inside slant

Looks:
1st/ A-M(Auto-Motion) WR. easy mismatch if man coverage leaving him open for easy yards
2nd/HB on the delayed route. If you get it to him, you should have a block from Breaston.
3rd/WR running the inside slant(Fitz). You'll be able to tell man or zone from the A-M WR so you will be able to know if the slant will be open if its man coverage.
4th/ inside slot WR(Breaston) running the streak. Some people bring crazy heat leaving the middle open.

FL Drive - Another A-M play, but this time the WR is running a crossing route, making it easier to get open against man, especially with the coverage mismatch
HR the inside slot WR(Breaston) to a streak

Looks:
1st/A-M WR running the crossing route. You'll be able to tell whether its man or zone, so you'll have an easy decision to make if he isn't open
2nd/HB running the wheel route. With the new catching on the sideline animations, he won't go out of bounds letting you get some yards
3rd/ Outside slot WR(Urban) running the 10 yard in route
4th/Outside left WR (Fitz) runnign the post route.

Deep Fork - After your opponent has seen you rn the 1st 2 plays, he might get angry and start to blitz the flats on the right side thinking that they aren't being used, then you use this on him.
HR the outside left(Fitz) WR to run an inside slant

Looks:
1st/HB running the C route
2nd/WR running the inside slant
3rd/ A-M WR running the out route
4th/I've seen in man coverage that the inside slot(Breaston) WR gets open from the DB's trying to switch players to guard

HB Wheel - One of those plays where 4 people are lined up on one side of the field
HR the outside left WR(Fitz) to run an OUTSIDE slant
HR the outside right WR(Boldin) to run a streak

Looks:
1st/HB running the wheel route
2nd/outside slot WR(Urban) runnning the crossing route
3rd/Your 3rd look will be the WR running the outside slant. If man coverage, check to see if he was pressed

Deep Curls - THe other play with 4 people lined up on one side. This will throw your opponent off
HR the outside right WR to run an outisde slant
HR the WR on the left(Fitz) to run an inside slant

Looks:
1st/HB running the mini backwards C route
2nd/WR running the inside slant(Fitz)
3rd/WR running the post route(Urban)
4th/WR running outside slant(Boldin)
5th/WR running fade(Breaston) He'll get open on zone plays often if Boldin isn't open

HB Mid Draw - Keep the D Honest by using this by not letting them to drop everyone back into coverage
IDK if anyone else would like to do this, but I slide protect to the left since I have 2 extra blockers on the right side, and a LB could easily come off the dge and get in the backfield on the draw
Don't use turbo right away. Look for your holes to open up before trying to use the speed burst

PA QB Choice - After you've used HB Mid Draw a few times(try to do it in the same situation, like 1st down after 1st down) run this at em.
HR the WR on the left(Fitz) to run a streak
HR the outside right WR to run an outside slant
Looks:
1st/inside slot WR(Breaston) rnning the crossing route.
2nd/HB running the flat. Get it to him quick, because his route stops short
3rd/WR running outside slant(Boldin)
4th/WR running the streak(Fitz). It might have been that FItz was running it, but this route was open easy against an coverage with BnR and nobody over the top.

Zona HB Screen - This is another A-M play, but you can use this at any time, because if they want to drop everyone back into coverage, then you can hit this since it gets underneath the zones, and if they want to blitz, you use this to avoid the rush.
HR the outisde slot WR(Urban) to an inside slant

Looks:
1st/ HB running the screen. Look at the A-M guy to see if its man coverage though
2nd/A-M WR running the out route(Boldin)
3rd/WR running the inside slant(Urban)
4th/WR running the wheel route(Breaston) He becomes the 2nd look if man coverage. He can get a good block from Boldin if timed right
5th/WR running the streak(Fitz) If you see that BnR failed, and Fitz has a few steps on the DB, get it to him.

Slants Flat - Man Coverage killer and can dominate some zxone coverages as well
HR the HB to run a slant to the right

Looks:
1st/WR on the left(Fitz)
2nd/HB(Wells)
3rd/WR on the outside slot(Urban)
4th/WR on the outside right(Boldin)
5th/WR running the flat(Breaston)
Make the right reads on this play though, because its designed to beat man coverage.

Glossary
HR=Hot Route
A-M=Auto-motion(where the WR is motioned before the ball is hiked)
BnR=Bump N Run, or Press Coverage
(name)=last name of the WR or HB whos should be in that position if you didn't understand where or what position it was

Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
stlmal81
New MS Member
New MS Member
stlmal81

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-26, 19:04

omg man i have been running these on all madden and all i can say is pure sickness fl drive even got me a 35 yrd td with fitz on the post the safeties really seem to cheat down once you get all the ins and drags going. All the reads are spot on. This set of sg plays will make it hard to choose between a few playbooks, Arizona, Stl, or RnG ???? This will def get incorporated into my scheme this year with the rams thanks man.
Back to top Go down
jprin013
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-26, 19:06

lol....................
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 16:21

yea Jprin, lol is right......
CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) LOL
Back to top Go down
jprin013
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 16:31

MGB, be my first ranked gm and you'll find out how good that scheme really is, and thankyou for the free advertising.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 19:02

jprin013 wrote:
MGB, be my first ranked gm and you'll find out how good that scheme really is, and thankyou for the free advertising.
lol what are u gona do glitch CJ in ur first ranked game like u are advertising? i already got a 2nd email from ur shitty site saying u have confirmed glitches.. u are a bum!! gtfo we dont want u here nor need u, ur site is a joke and thats the only reason u come here.. CJ i hope u play this bum and smack him in his first ranked game of 10..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 19:18

He's on 360 Bostn so I can't run one with him. I'm not a conceited guy or anything, but when I break something down, it's never anything done halfway. I've ran this scheme on 3 different ppl Prin, and not one of them even had an answer for it. No, they don't suck either, so you can get that thought out of ur head.
I even picked up another controller and ran itt on myself a few times t see if I could stop the routes, and I didn't have much of an answer until the 4th quarter came, so don't try to act cocky and say you'll shut this down, because when I go on your site, I see nothing but a poor excuse of a guy who tries to get paid, and can't even do it a proper way.
You remind me of a guy named Eckos...........
Back to top Go down
jprin013
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 20:13

I dont glitch and will never glitch, but thats how you make money because there are a ton of bums who do glitch. I dont come here for tips, I come here to talk s*** because nothing on your forums works, its all garbage.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 20:51

jprin013 wrote:
I dont glitch and will never glitch, but thats how you make money because there are a ton of bums who do glitch. I dont come here for tips, I come here to talk s*** because nothing on your forums works, its all garbage.

lol and u would know right cuz ur so good everyone signs up at ur site... ur a bum who promotes glitching... u should just stay the **** out of here cuz no one wants u here..
Back to top Go down
jprin013
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 21:10

Boston, I care about my site like you guys do for one so Im not trying to make a huge madden website, and two you have alot of ppl running this, I run mine by myself. You have no good madden players here, keep posting these shitty ass schemes and get into ranked gms and then get smashed. I'm not even going to check ur retarded response so you mine as well just not respond.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-27, 21:34

Mr. jprin013, I have actually used several of CJ's schemes and had alot of success with them. So I believe they DO work....thank you for taking your time to visit OUR website instead of YOUR OWN. Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-28, 00:28

the fact that you think ranked games matter lets me know youre terrrible jprin lmao
Back to top Go down
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-28, 00:32

oo and ive been runnin that form too cj its one of my faves so far
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-28, 00:52

TEViN-BRADFORD wrote:
the fact that you think ranked games matter lets me know youre terrrible jprin lmao

jprin is an idiot that promotes glitches on his site. i dont know why hes not banned from here.. all he does is come here and tell us all that we are bums and dont know anything but yet hes selling glitches on his site.. scratch and i thought glitching was something bums do????
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-28, 14:14

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
TEViN-BRADFORD wrote:

jprin is an idiot that promotes glitches on his site. i dont know why hes not banned from here.. all he does is come here and tell us all that we are bums and dont know anything but yet hes selling glitches on his site.. scratch and i thought glitching was something bums do????

anyone who promotes glitches suck at the game, if your already good there is no need for glitching
Back to top Go down
stlmal81
New MS Member
New MS Member
stlmal81

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-07-30, 17:24

hey mgb ruthless i just saw something in your tips for fl drive

FL Drive - Another
A-M play, but this time the WR is running a crossing route, making it
easier to get open against man, especially with the coverage mismatch
HR the inside slot WR(Breaston) to a streak

Looks:
1st/A-M
WR running the crossing route. You'll be able to tell whether its man
or zone, so you'll have an easy decision to make if he isn't open
2nd/HB
running the wheel route. With the new catching on the sideline
animations, he won't go out of bounds letting you get some yards
3rd/ Outside slot WR(Urban) running the 10 yard in route
4th/Outside left WR (Fitz) runnign the post route.

the one change i made was changing urban's route to a 10 yard out route since everything is going left on this play there is nothing going right after running this play a few times letting them see the in changing that to a deep out left him all alone one on one every time.

*HR WR Urban to a 10 yard out or (deepest out available depending on 1st down marker)
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-10-14, 10:15

Is this still relevant? Are these plays still in the playbook????
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-10-14, 13:41

This is the best playbook in Madden IMO. I run this playbook. When the game first came out I was looking for a BP that had a formation like no other. When I saw the Arizona PB. I said to myself this will be deadly with the Saints. I was mainly just a passer when Madden came out but now i'm trying to run the ball a little more to keep people honest and it is working the passing game has just exploded for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2009-10-15, 08:24

I have been running it for the past couple of days. I just had a 467 yard day with 6 tds. I just can't seem to run it consistently. Any good plays?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: KC Mini Write-Up   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2010-01-16, 15:03

KC Write Up

Ace Twins: HB Power, X Spot, Slants and Smash

HB Power: very good run if you’re able to maneuver around
the blocks

Setup: Line shift aggressive and weave in and out of
blocks. Look for the whole between the
inside WR and the TE. Try to have an HB
who has 92 speed and up. If you see man
coverage call an audible.

X Spot:Great short yardage play

No setup

Why it works: In this play, you have a WR and the TE running
to the same side. One of them is running
a corner route, and the other is running a flat route. If your opponent doesn’t have a buzz(purple)
and a flat(light blue) zone, then one of these people will be open. The other TE also runs a 7 yard post allowing
the outside WR to get underneath the LB’s for short yardage.

Looks: Your 1st look will be the outside WR
running the short route.

Your 2nd
looks will be the TE and the WR running the flat/corner combo.

Your 3rd
look will be the TE running the post.

Slants: Use if your opponent is running a lot of man
coverage

Setup: Hot route the HB to run a drag

Why it works: If your opponent is playing too much man
coverage with no zone, this play works well.
The inside WR is either lined up on a LB or the #1 CB, but he’ll be able
to get off the press in time to break free to get separation and make the
catch. If he isn’t open then the HB or
the other WR are good checkdown routes.

Looks: Your 1st look will be the inside WR.

Your 2nd look will be the outside WR

Your 3rd look will be the HB

Smash: Good short-medium yardage play

Setup: Hot route the #2 TE (TE on left) to run an inside
slant

Looks: Your 1st
look will be the outside WR running the short curl

Your 2nd look will be the inside WR running the
corner route

Your 3rd look will be the HB running the flat

If you see man coverage, look towards either TE. If your #1 TE is fast enough, you should be
able to throw a lob up if he’s manned up against an LB or safety.

I-form Pro Twins – HB Counter, HB Toss, China Special, Deep
comeback

HB Counter: This is a
great run play to catch your opponent off guard

Setup: Motion your FB
to the side you’re going to run to, and hike before he gets set. You can also motion him to the opposite side
to fool your opponent.

HB Toss: Mixing this with the counter really gets
frustrating to guard.

Setup: Shift your line aggressive, and run to the left
side. If you see man coverage, run to
the right side for easy yards.

China Special: The TE route messes up zone coverage.

Setup: Hot Route the outside WR to a slant (he’s already
running a slant, but this shortens the length)

Looks:

Your 1st look will be the TE running the special
route. He gets underneath the deep
safety, so don’t lead pass forward.

Your 2nd look will be the WR running the slant.

Your 3rd look will be the WR running the corner
route.

Deep Comeback: **TIMING
PLAY**

Setup: Hot Route the inside WR to run an inside slant

look will be the WR running the comeback route.
You have to throw a high bullet before as he’s about to turn around, but
while he’s still running forward. Don’t
do this if you see he’s guarded by a buzz zone.
If you see man coverage, you can still try this, but make sure you user
catch.

Your 2nd look will be the HB running the flat
route

Your 3rd look will be the TE running the short
curl

Your 4th look will be the WR running the slant

I-Form Slot Flex: 966
H Flat, Mesh, HB Slip Screen

966 H Flat: Great play
to get you 15-20 yards if needed, but not a great man coverage beater.

Setup: Hot Route the
HB to run a streak, motion him to the left.

Hot route the slot WR to an inside slant.

Hot Route the outside right WR to a drag

Looks: Your 1st look will be the outside left WR
running the stop and go route. DO NOT
THROW if you see man coverage. Throw a
low outside bullet if its zone

Your 2nd look will be the WR running the drag.

Your 3rd look will be the slot WR running the
slant.

Your 4th look will be the HB running the
streak. If he’s fast enough, he can beat
the guy covering him in man coverage if there isn’t a safety playing deep.

Mesh: Great short yardage play

Setup: Hot route the slot WR to an outside slant

look will be either WR running the drag route.
If you see man coverage, look to the #1 WR running it.

Your 2nd look will be the slot WR running the
outside slant.

Your 3rd look will be the HB running the wheel.

HB Slip Screen: Great play when your opponent is blitzing a
lot

Setup: Hot route the slot WR to run an outside slant

look will be the HB running the screen.

Your 2nd look will be the WR running the outside
slant. If you see man coverage, look to
him first.

Your 3rd look will be the WR on the left running
the deep in route.

Pistol Twin TE: TE Stick, HB Dive, PA Power O, Flanker Dig,
HB Slip Screen

TE Stick: Pistol is
one of the best formations to throw an opponent off with.

Setup: Motion the HB
to the right side, put him on an out route to the right.

Hot route the WR on the right to run a curl

look will be the HB running the out route.

Your 2nd look will be the WR running the deep slant

Your 3rd look will be the TE running the short
curl.

Your 4th look will be the TE running the flat

HB Dive: Good Play to use if you need short yardage, and a
quick handoff.

Setup: Motion the outside TE to the left and hike it once he
gets between the QB and center. Follow
the TE.

PA Power O: Quick handoff so he gets off the playaction
faster.

Setup: Hot route the
TE on the left to run a slant. This way
he doesn’t have to be motioned before the play.

look will be the WR on the left running the crossing route

Your 2nd look will be the TE running the slant

Your 3rd look will be the TE running the corner

Flanker Dig: Great short to medium yardage play

Setup: Hot route the inside TE to run an outside slant.

Motion the HB to the right

Your 1st look will be the TE running the outside
slant.

Your 2nd look will be the HB running the out
route

Your 3rd look will be the WR running the deep in

Your 4th look will be the WR running the corner
route

HB Slip Screen: Great play if your opponent is blitzing a
lot

Setup: Hot route the
inside TE to run an outside slant

Hot route the outside TE to run an out route

Hot Route the WR on the left to run a drag

Hot route the WR on the right to run a curl

Motion the HB to the right

Looks: Your 1st look will be the HB

Your 2nd look will be the TE running the outside
slant.

Your 3rd look will be the WR running the
drag.

All these hot routes were for blocking purposes. You get about 5 or 6 blocks if it works
right.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2010-01-16, 15:33

Great stuff as always CJ, I'll lab this when I can
U The Man
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2010-01-16, 19:02

I'll check out some of the plays in a little bit. Do you always use this playbook?
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2010-01-16, 19:08

CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) 83168
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Offensive Play Of The Day Provided by CJ   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2010-02-02, 15:03

Snugs Flip– Texans Switch:
Hot Route WR on outside right to a streak.
Motion WR on inside right to the right.
Hot route inside left WR to run a drag.
Slide protect right and roll out.

Looks: 1st look will be the motioned WR on wheel
route

2nd look will be WR on drag.

3rd look will be HB running flat route.
Good for 15-20 yards on the 1st look.
Found in the Houston playbook

Last edited by CJDAWGG14 on 2010-02-05, 22:24; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty2010-02-02, 15:08

thanks sounds good...r u making a scheme or just a play from every playbook??either way its nice of u to do this and i certainly appreciate it considering im thinking of using the texans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)   CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips) Empty

Back to top Go down

CJ's Offensive Wisdom (plays,breakdowns,tips)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next