Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Forum Cop Swag is on the job

Go down 
+14
TheDon270
Big Hungry 702
2ToN
CapnCrunch
THiZzLeWiZzLe
dracocepheus
eFresh_15
Th3 Ac3r
B-__-R-__-B
wayne019
super_mario90
24Marion24
MiamiXCanes
Swag Escobar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 15:09

If you took this as a personal insult that is not what I meant

By your broke ass, I did not mean yiu were a broke ass
Just that if you were then...
But not youi personally

Anyway, you were the first to wax poetic with
All the ladies and my homies

I just added will leave your broke ass if you ain't got no bread

My apologies for the misunderstanding and my poor grammar

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2010-02-16, 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 15:10

I am cool with that tony...this is how it started...I said in my first post "money didn't mean anything to me growin up. The only thing that mattered was the ladies and the homies....money doesn't make you a man. Man makes the money"

When I said that capn totally pounced on me and tried to twist what I said to make it seem like I think the same way to this day...If you read what I posted the first time closely, I said "the only thing that mattered was the ladies and the homies"...which means its past tense...come on crunch...if I said "the only thing that matters is the ladies and the homies", then you had every right to bomb my opinion crunch.

Anyways I am finished...Please lock the thread asap.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 15:15

And fyi crunch..I am not mad at you at all, I just didn't like what you were posting against me...I don't have beef with you man..its all good man.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 15:19

Well I guess I did misunderstand you

We cool

Peace out
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 15:37

Ps
I only mentioned family because I thought it was strange that the most important thing was ladies and homies

Its obvious now, that family is a priority in your life

Again my apologies
I meant no disrespect to you and yours
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 17:37

fo shizzle my nizzles bizzles and faheezles
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-16, 19:45

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
thats why u need to find a female that will love u even if u had a bus pass

No doubt bro

But even if she did
and I was on the street
I'd send her home
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 04:55

well first off im not gonna lock ths thread

*im future Mod BTW*

That Don dude said something about his brother got locked up for knocking some punk out at a club thats not an emergency i think it was the other way around from what it sounds like i think his brother got his azz knocked out and ended up in the hospital and that was the emergency and the Don had to go pay the hospital bill.

HAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 05:41

the day you become mod is the day i hop off MS completely, you just dont seem like mod material, your always in a dumb argument with someone or talkin about dre and schaub, nothin personal, but if you were mod i would most deffinetly be out.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 09:23

im glad everything is cool between cap and don but i want to get my 2 cents in

money dont mean jack ish to me, never had, never will. i currently live at home with my mom who is going through a divorce with my asshole of a father. we get 800 bucks a month from him when he makes over 6 G's a month with rent being at 550. we STRUGGLE to pay our bills. i sometimes go without a phone, eating for a few days to make sure everybody else has a full belly, and stay up days at a time to make sure my little brother stays happy and healthy (he is disabled and has CP if you didnt already know). dont try and say "oh well money doesnt matter to you cause you have it" cause i dont have it. but you know the crazy part in all this? im happy. i have a good woman by my side, i have a family that loves me and appreciates what i do, and homies that got my back no matter what. if your life is so shallow that you need money and matrial items to be happy then i feel like your missing out on the best things life has to offer. i live my life as much as i can and ive learned to pull joy out of the smallest, simplest things. my woman decides to make me dinner one night? i dont stop smiling. i see my little brother smile when he watches me play madden? nothing could make happier. i dont need a new car, a big house or anything else money can buy to be happy. i need the relationships i have with people, and that my friend, doesnt cost a damn thing. you gotta woman who does nothing but complain about money then she doesnt diserve somebody like me or don, no homo. (people who seem to take joy in the smaller things in life). i am busting my ass to make sure everybody who is important to me feels like there not going through a hard time and as long as that happens, i will be happy

peace
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 09:41

Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 63444
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 10:28

super_mario90 wrote:

*im future Mod BTW*

That Don dude said something about his brother got locked up for knocking some punk out at a club thats not an emergency i think it was the other way around from what it sounds like i think his brother got his azz knocked out and ended up in the hospital and that was the emergency and the Don had to go pay the hospital bill.

HAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!!

First off mario, you will not be a mod....all you do is post and run your yap. Second of all, I ain't paying no hospital bill for my brother....fact is, ol buddy got knocked out and had to get 35 stitches in his face...honest to god truth...mario, why are you always running your mouth? Are you starving for attention? Do you pop off the yap cause its from the luxury of your keyboard? Probably so. Don't talk about things you don't know, and don't talk about people you don't know....stop running your mouth and contribute to the site, which you have yet to do.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 13:56

I never said money was the most important thing in life
Obviously family is and values
But you guys keep saying money is not important and your whole argument revolves around money.

No disrespect but what if you had zero, none and no insurance.

It would be the most important thing in the world to you.

I didn't make life shallow

You need money to eat, to buy clothes, to pay for medicine to do anything. Those aren't my rules. That is just life.

I have been on the street.

Try this get an old tin can, fill it with snow, put it in a fire from sticks and garbage you collected and when it gets hot put some spaghetti you bought for .25cents in it. No sauce, no oil, just a free pack of salt from the 7-11. Oh and don't drain the water, that's the best part. Have that for dinner, then sleep on cardboard. Been there, done that.

Try that, Then tell me money don't matter.

Luicky thing for me is that was just the most horrible week of my life. Some people don't have it that good. Truly.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 15:28

Mario could be a mod if he dropped the douchey attitude. He doesnt ride d's and states his opinion (Even if its uncalled for).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 15:37

I don't understand why he would want to be a mod

Sounds like work to me

From the looks of his schedule he's plenty busy making tacos on the late shift at Taco Bell
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:23

the don got misinterpreted from the get off because like he said, the only thing that mattered to him growing up was ladies and the homies. crunch did misinterpret that thinking he meant he still lived by that which got the whole argument started. no harm done a good s*** on you guys not letting it get outta hand
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 16:59

super_mario90 wrote:

*im future Mod BTW*

HAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!!

definitely not mod material right there....

money is the core of most of our lives no matter how u dice and slice it.....crazy and don may not have money as their number one priority but without that money they wouldnt even get to focus on their more important priorities...

crazy im sorry to hear that and i know how hard it is to struggle living paycheck by paycheck iv been there and im thankful my family doesnt have to worry about money as much now since all the bad things that has happened to us is now in the past and we are living on good terms....hopefully the same can be said about ya

anyways the fact that ur saying that struggle with the cash uv gotten and dont even eat a few days and all that....well thats crunchs point....if u had more money u wouldnt have to worry bout that right? so even tho its not even on ur mind it is more or less in ur subconscious.....money makes lives easier lets get that straight!

the main point in all of the stories i have read on here directly or indirectly revolves around money...hard situations easy situations whatever...they revolve around money

money isnt going to dictate ur lifestyle if it isnt the number 1 priority like some of yall but it will nevertheless indirectly affect your lifestyle in some way.....whether u like it or not

instead of arguing about how money isnt important to you lets all admit if we all had more money life would be just a little easier and less stressful.....thats what cash is for! sure you might still have some of the same problems but then again old problems wont exist....
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-17, 18:12

The good thing about this whole conversation is that I can see that Family Values are the most important thing to the members of this site.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-18, 04:59

CapnCrunch wrote:
I don't understand why he would want to be a mod

Sounds like work to me

From the looks of his schedule he's plenty busy making tacos on the late shift at Taco Bell

what do you mean "From the looks of his schedule" just because i comment @ 2 something in the AM doesn't mean im working late it could mean im doing other stuff like PARTYING,HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS etc etc im just out having fun BALL'N @ the mall riding in my car just enjoying life.

yeah i work but thats not the reason i comment early in the morning.

*im an entertainer & i help promote clubs BTW*
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-18, 05:05

Tony Mon2ToNa wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

*im future Mod BTW*

HAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!!

definitely not mod material right there....

money is the core of most of our lives no matter how u dice and slice it.....crazy and don may not have money as their number one priority but without that money they wouldnt even get to focus on their more important priorities...

crazy im sorry to hear that and i know how hard it is to struggle living paycheck by paycheck iv been there and im thankful my family doesnt have to worry about money as much now since all the bad things that has happened to us is now in the past and we are living on good terms....hopefully the same can be said about ya

anyways the fact that ur saying that struggle with the cash uv gotten and dont even eat a few days and all that....well thats crunchs point....if u had more money u wouldnt have to worry bout that right? so even tho its not even on ur mind it is more or less in ur subconscious.....money makes lives easier lets get that straight!

the main point in all of the stories i have read on here directly or indirectly revolves around money...hard situations easy situations whatever...they revolve around money

money isnt going to dictate ur lifestyle if it isnt the number 1 priority like some of yall but it will nevertheless indirectly affect your lifestyle in some way.....whether u like it or not

instead of arguing about how money isnt important to you lets all admit if we all had more money life would be just a little easier and less stressful.....thats what cash is for! sure you might still have some of the same problems but then again old problems wont exist....

this is all true. the line that bugged me the most in all this was when cap responded to when don said money didnt mean anything to him growing up. he said something along the lines of "your alone with your foolish ideals."

that one line implies so much. it shows that money to him, seems like the most important thing in his life (not saying it does cap, thats just what i got from it). i would much rather be homeless with the relationships i have then be rich and have everybody hate me. but still, the fact remains, money does make life easier and much less stressfull and that for the most part means you are happy. but money CAN NOT buy happieness IMO.

i guess the big point in everything im saying is value the relationships you have and take joy in the little things life has to offer. i dont want to be the dad who works so much that i never see my kids or my wife. i dont want to be the spoiled rich person everybody hates. i want to be the person who everybody likes and loves.

enjoy the small things fellas. when your old do you want to look back on your life and wish you spent more time with the people who mean the most to you? take advantage of it now and enjoy every second you have

peace
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-18, 08:47

Foolish ideals was a retort to the assumptipn that homies and ladies are the most important thing in life
As it was a misunderstanding, it no longer applies
At my age all the homies have gone, they have their own lives
And I only have one lady

I work hard because I have to make a big push to pay off the house and save for retirement, when I take time off I have barbeques at the house. No homies, no ladies, just family and lots of it.

I work 3 weeks straight, away from home
Bringing you food, toilet paper and consumables
That's the life of a trucker
When I take time off, I take 10 days at a time to enjoy life
But I am lucky, I own my truck
Most truckers work 3 weeks and get 3 days off

I'm sticking to my guns
If you think homies and ladies are the most important thing in life
Those are foolish ideals

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2010-02-18, 16:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-18, 12:50

So many people without jobs
So many welfare babies
So many deadbeat dads
So many homeless and hungry people
And you wanna come down on a man for working hard and sacrificing family time to put food on the table.

REALLY?

Maybe I misunderstand you, but that's just how I interpretted it

No offense and none taken
Just talking that's all

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2010-02-18, 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-18, 14:49

What has happened to this website?
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-18, 15:37

s0liddy wrote:
What has happened to this website?

que?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty2010-02-18, 16:00

CapnCrunch wrote:
So many people without jobs
So many welfare babies
So many deadbeat dads
So many homeless and hungry people
And you wanna come down on a man for working hard and sacrificing family time to put food on the table.

REALLY?

Maybe I misunderstand you, but that's just how I interpretted it

No offense and none taken
Just talking that's all

you did misunderstand cap and i commend what your doing. what your doing is making your family happy and supporting them by any means. you said when you do get free time you have some BBQ's and enjoy your time with them and thats what im trying to get at. im not saying what your doing is wrong at all (i admire you for it actualy). the people im refering to are the snotty, spoiled rich people whos sole gole in life is to have money and i think its clear your not like thtat. you need to support the ones you love, but also dont forget to enjoy the time with them and it seems like you do that

no harm done cap, now if only everybody on this site can work things out like this instead of bickering back and fourth all day and never get anywhere with it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Cop Swag is on the job
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next