Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne

Go down 
+3
iLLxEaGLeSx10
tuki94
Swag Escobar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty
PostSubject: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-22, 06:45

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh dude has me so mad.....he damages Lauren by getting her preggo now he gets nivea preggo and he is saying he has no plans to be with lauren he wants to be with nivea..................................................................he is fucking insane... cmon nivea over lauren???????? wtf is he on... i mean that still leaves her open and everything but cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnn now she is slightly damaged.... id still be with her tho... **** wat u heard
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-22, 12:25

i guess wayne has it like that, the man can virtually get any girl he want
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-22, 12:31

Quote :
Lil Wayne: I just want to fuckk every girl in the world

swag sprung a little bit? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-22, 14:04

iLLxEaGLeSx10 wrote:
Quote :
Lil Wayne: I just want to fuckk every girl in the world

swag sprung a little bit? lol

lol i know huh
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-22, 14:48

I dont know if you knew but Nivea broke up with Wayne a ways back for cheating on her and was begging her to take him back when he was with Trina and Trina looks way better than Nivea and Lauren London, he even made a song about wanting to be back with Nivea 2yrs ago. Nivea has that man's heart and when a woman has a man's heart he look's past the looks cause Wayne knows Nivea aint no slouch with the looks and she does things for him that other women cant whatever those things are.

PIECE UP A-TOWN DOWN, DOWN SOUTH GEORGIA BOY TILL I DIE
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-22, 15:16

DSGB DSGB WELL UH HUH!!!!!....sorry bro u reminded me of some pastor troy....but yeah wayne and nivea were an item a long time ago i remember some songs he made and also he shouts her out on a few mixtapes...i could understand y he would go back to nivea but leaving trina i couldn haha caus she is SO FINE but aye i kno wat happens wen a woman has a mans heart...its not easily given out but wen it is we becomes fuckin dumb.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-23, 13:30

MADDENKING57 wrote:
I dont know if you knew but Nivea broke up with Wayne a ways back for cheating on her and was begging her to take him back when he was with Trina and Trina looks way better than Nivea and Lauren London, he even made a song about wanting to be back with Nivea 2yrs ago. Nivea has that man's heart and when a woman has a man's heart he look's past the looks cause Wayne knows Nivea aint no slouch with the looks and she does things for him that other women cant whatever those things are.

u right...100% but ummm wat part of GA u from
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-23, 14:21

DaBawseSwag wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:

u right...100% but ummm wat part of GA u from

Im from the Southside, College Park to the Heart, Old National, Zone 3, what part of the A you from?
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-23, 14:27

i moved to Eastpoint on washington rd when i came from new orleans when i was like 7.. then i stayed in 10-10 for a bit (montell homes) and i went to tri-cities then cobb by six flags now i stay in gwinnett... i stayed on Old national too i forgot the name of that turn off street but its right next to skate towne

Last edited by DaBawseSwag on 2009-07-23, 14:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-23, 14:31

DaBawseSwag wrote: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh dude has me so mad.....he damages Lauren by getting her preggo now he gets nivea preggo and he is saying he has no plans to be with lauren he wants to be with nivea..................................................................he is fucking insane... cmon nivea over lauren???????? wtf is he on... i mean that still leaves her open and everything but cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnn now she is slightly damaged.... id still be with her tho... **** wat u heard

You know what, I think Wayne would rather be with BABY.. Since he call him DADDY, and they done put each others tongues in they mouth....LOL...Wayne beating any chick's guts out is a publicity stunt..LOL...
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty2009-07-23, 14:41

When i was born my fam was staying in East Point on Delowe Drive cause my dad was from the Westside then we moved to College Park when i was 7 and stayed at Diplomat Apts which the kids now call Dip Set and I went to school at North Clayton High and now I stay off Old National after living in Kansas City for 8 monthes with my girl cause thats where she's from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne   Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne Empty

Back to top Go down

Swag's New beef with Lil Wayne
Page 1 of 1