Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Forum Cop Swag is on the job

Go down 
+14
TheDon270
Big Hungry 702
2ToN
CapnCrunch
THiZzLeWiZzLe
dracocepheus
eFresh_15
Th3 Ac3r
B-__-R-__-B
wayne019
super_mario90
24Marion24
MiamiXCanes
Swag Escobar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 04:51

24Marion24 wrote:
is it just me or are the madden school forums basically dead?

yeah thats because im on STRIKE! i won't make any threads until the Mods make me into A Mod! and until the season starts.

The threads that i've made were excellent and all had good topics to discuss but you boy fans went into them and started talknig sh*t for no reason and ruined them all.

NOTICE how some of the Mods are starting to make threads because they know that the forums popularity is going down ever since most of my threads have been deleted and the threads that they are making are. . .well. . .kind of wack (no offence)i see what ya'll are trying to do but it ain't working.

if i do start making threads again and i don't talk sh*t i know somebody will just start talking sh*t for no reason and thats what the Mods don't want so you boy fans gotta start acting right if ya'll ever want the forums to be "ON AND POPPIN" like it once was when i had really good topics to discuss.

ya'll need to think about that i will stop talking sh*t if everyone else will just chill the f*ck out and act mature around here.

that is all for now later.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 05:07

Mario ur dumb guy... ive been making missing threads.... like team threads that arent there and s*** like that.. its not like a Moderator plan to make post to get the forum jumping.. 2ton wants to see who else is into street fighter i dunno who else made threads.... you know wat really turned alot of ppl off of the forums is the whole texans vs cowboys thing which is why some actions have taken place.... like a person losing his Mod powers and some of ur missing threads.. me personally i dont delete s*** tho
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 05:10

also yea the nfl sections might be dead...cuz the season is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just wait til the offseason when thread worthy things happen but the madden sections get a thread every day so.....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 05:16

^^^^yeah but most of them don't get much replies and won't be very popular.

yeah we'll see if this nfl section will be what it once was when i had interesting threads on it.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 06:30

Mark Swagchez wrote:
Mario ur dumb guy... ive been making missing threads.... like team threads that arent there and s*** like that.. its not like a Moderator plan to make post to get the forum jumping.. 2ton wants to see who else is into street fighter i dunno who else made threads.... you know wat really turned alot of ppl off of the forums is the whole texans vs cowboys thing which is why some actions have taken place.... like a person losing his Mod powers and some of ur missing threads.. me personally i dont delete s*** tho

yeah the reason i stopped posting here so often is because the texans fans truely act so retarded it makes me feel stupid just reading their s***....

actually i think you are correct 100%. ever since the texans fans started this whole "cowboys vs. texans" war, so many people have stopped posting.

why does mario not just get banned for all of that s*** he started?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 06:37

not gonna lie IMO the topics "could" have been good topics to talk and discuss about but really people get tired of hearing dre this, schaub that, i mean its harldy a conversation, its more mario just pointing out how the texans are the best team in the NFL, i personally dont care either way jus sayin maybe more people would be active in those sections if you didnt drive them off with your texans are better than everyone attitude, and your stats and all that crap, but in his defense ya'l boys fans only fueld the fire by gettin back at him ya know? jus my opinion though, dont no one get all but hurt over it.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 23:50

i believe it was the boy fans that started the whole texans vs cowboys nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 00:02

ok well when u respond u only add to the problem
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 00:26

Superbowl is over
NBA All-Star break is here
Time for B-Ballin'
Break out the NBA 2K10

Be back for Madden 11

The NBA is Shaqtastic!!!!!

Peace, out
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 00:39

super_mario90 wrote:
i believe it was the boy fans that started the whole texans vs cowboys nonsense.

You have had some good topics but there is a reason a lot of us stopped talking to you is your hatred toward the Cowboy fans. Yes many of the Cowboy fans did talk crap to you because of your biased opinion of the Boys and your incorrect stats. More than likely your resent post a "nonsense post" is another reason why your crap is getting deleted.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 03:56

i stopped posting in the nfl section cuz it was too many trolling in threads and flame wars mostly started by either mario or a cowboy fan talkin sht then getting instigated by mario's fellow texans fans peers.....

heres a simple solution....talk football not how gay a guy is for being a fan of whatecver team they are fans of and stop drooling over ur team

theres fandom and theres extreme fandom
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 04:55

^^^^you gotta admit though my threads were the best.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 04:58

no they werent u basically slobbered the texans and everytime u posted there was this gigantic sig of all texans players in front of my CPU screen and i would shake my fist angrily at you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 09:51

People have mentioned that your sig is way too big over a dozen times. And yet you do nothing about it. Can't you see that it really bothers them. Why have a gaint cartoon sig anyway, that particular image was much better on the side. And the Schaub sig makes no sense, no one cares about the probowl, especially if your the third or fourth choice for QB.

Now I just have a little google phone to connect to here with. If the people with large screen computers hate your sig, just imagine what it does to my little screen.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-13, 04:20

^^^^Dude get a computer,laptop something and my sig's are or is concidered the best on this site who has one better.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-13, 04:25

everyones is the best in there own eyes, see i think mines the best but im sure thats not what everyone thinks, and thats fine.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-13, 13:42

not the best cuz once i see it i rofl
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-13, 18:32

super_mario90 wrote:
^^^^Dude get a computer,laptop something and my sig's are or is concidered the best on this site who has one better.

lmao concidered? where they do that at
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-13, 21:37

when did your sigs become considered the best?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-13, 22:30

super_mario90 wrote:

You are a FUKK!NG BONEHEAD!!!!

What you think I got a $500.00 phone with an everyfukkingthing plan and I can't afford a piece of sh!t computer like your dad bought you. s*** dude, I would have to go through my house and take inventory to count all the damn computers I have bought for my family.

Besides why the fukk should I have to use anything different because of your Sig.

Also this is the first time I have complained about your sig all the other complaints are from people who use large screen computers.

ASSWHOLE!!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-14, 05:04

^^^^ I got a $2,000 computer that i bought fyi and it's F*CKING INCREDIBLE!!!!.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-14, 08:20

A computer only does what it is told

Since you are a fukking bonehed

Your computer is basically worthless
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-14, 11:25

super_mario90 wrote:

you were also in madden school chatbox when you claimed u were at the club talking to bitches...........yes IN THE CHATBOX infront of bitches... lol like we would believe that and you also have that adidas bag full of money that you post in the chatbox... lol ADIDAS bag wat the hell.. lol
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-14, 13:57

super_mario90 wrote:

so you can jack off to some texans
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty2010-02-14, 15:31

Ev0LuTiionz wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

so you can jack off to some texans

now that is just funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cop Swag is on the job   Forum Cop Swag is on the job - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Cop Swag is on the job
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next