Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What does looping the D-Line mean?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

What does looping the D-Line mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does looping the D-Line mean?   What does looping the D-Line mean? Empty2010-01-26, 12:52

Hello,

I've been hearing this about some blitz setups on the edges but I don't know what they are talking about. Are they referring to crash left/right or contain or something esle?
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What does looping the D-Line mean?   What does looping the D-Line mean? Empty2010-01-26, 22:04

it means taking a LB or a cb, and running around the d-line for the sack or forced throw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
DawgPaw
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What does looping the D-Line mean?   What does looping the D-Line mean? Empty2010-02-11, 19:32

Incorrect, it's when the linemen move towards the gaps. That's why you see people loop them and then reblitz certain lineman, so a DT can confuse a guard and Center, taking away an essential blocker for the offense. But no, I'm not sure i fyou contain, spread, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does looping the D-Line mean?   What does looping the D-Line mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does looping the D-Line mean?
Page 1 of 1