Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Philadelphia, Tennessee

Go down 
+5
Militant X 1
Travbebeastin
jsmall28
Radi0ActivWaste
sowskillz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 15:37

all i see is people playing with these 2 teams it gets so frustrating any 1 know how to stop them? bandwagon fans are going crazy playing as those 2 teams..
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 16:13

i totally agree with you, people use tennesse just to whore the hell out of chris johnson because he is fast as f*ck and people use philly obviously because of vick. im a true eagles fan and i have been my whole life i hate those bandwagon fans that keep changeing teams
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 16:47

i don't even use the eagles anymore, because i know if i do, people will pick the titans or someone to just speed it up. i roll with the falcons now, turner is too good along with gonzalez and roddy.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 17:41

just dont play em Very Happy I'll play the titans but I'm not playin the eagles. All ppl wanna do is run around with Vick ALL game. Bums who play with philly are easy to beat...but if you play some1 who know how 2 use vick and the eagles then u can either score everytime u have the ball or GAME OVER. I played with philly twice and DESTROYED my opponents, it was way 2easy. I'm starting 2 like the saints tho....Reggie Bush is a beast. I scored 6 tds with him yesterday 2 kick return 2 rushing and 2 receiving
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 19:18

these 2 teams don't bother me! neither do the steelers (which i see more than any other team online). i run the Ravens and blast ANY team with my boys! and...my blitzes have put D-Mac and Vick on their backs due to sacks....irregardless of their speed and throwing on the run ratings. so....NO FEAR HERE!!!

tennesse? they have nothing beyond C-Johnson imo and therefore.....take him out and those users are done!
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 19:44

Everyone knows how big of a fan I am of the Eagles.. but yo I have been killin it with Green Bay.. get at me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 20:06

i aint scared to play any team.. u get used to it playin in tourneys and s***.. but vick isnt much of a threat.. if he could throw better, yea he would b.. but mostly the only reason ppl put him in is too scramble around.. so just get sum contain and a qb spy and he is on lockdown.. and im not scared of CJ either.. get sum outside blitzes for outside runs and i can clog the middle up myself.. aint too hard to stop..
Back to top Go down
lxldirtyjerzz
New MS Member
New MS Member
lxldirtyjerzz

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-28, 23:25

Agreed. not really scared to play them two cause i play as chargers and they got a good run defense.. I stop CJ (and the fags that run wildcat with him every play) with corner blitzes and same goes for vick. . . cant scramble around if the corners are comin after him
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-29, 00:01

I agree with dude reppin the falcons im blitzen my cbs, throwin some contain, and qb spy, like my man reppin the bears.you can pick the flavor of the month all day baby but as far as bandwagons are concerned take those teams, how many rings they got combined?

StarStruck Graphics
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty2009-08-29, 00:29

don't start talking rings KODOUBLE. just wondering, when was the last time the cowboys won the Super bowl? i understand bandwagon players are annoying, but don't start talking about my eagles. my pride and joy right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, Tennessee   Philadelphia, Tennessee Empty

Back to top Go down

Philadelphia, Tennessee
Page 1 of 1