Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly

Go down 
+20
dracocepheus
sUcKmYcLiPz
s0liddy
Havey009
CapnCrunch
KODOUBLE24
hof8231
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ant1010 I Play Wii
super_mario90
ticklemeelmo
Hormel
Fudgy
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
SAYWHAJAWS
Radi0ActivWaste
David noooooooo
nawfside512
Champ_28
so much swag
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-07, 16:07

^^ Good post man. Indeed a very hard win, i can't imagine how crazy it will be going 3-0 against Philly after all the bullshit the last few years. Dallas really needs this win, they need to treat this like the Superbowl and shut everyone the **** up!
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-07, 16:39

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Guys are stupid man. Im not even an Eagles fan by far, but just watching the O and D play calling this game, they are saving something up for next week.

The offense was not even close to the offense Andy Reid runs.

As for the D. How many blitzes did u see this game, compared to ALL of the eagles games. They are saving something up and you cowboys fans will be back on your Halo 3 forums when they are done.
This is exactly my thinking. It is hard to believe that an offense like that put up no points and their d did nothing. What if the Eagles put everything into their gameplan for last weeks game then they would have nothing to plan for this coming week. I mean they definetly have something planned its obvious.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-07, 18:37

js_wideoutkkids wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Guys are stupid man. Im not even an Eagles fan by far, but just watching the O and D play calling this game, they are saving something up for next week.

The offense was not even close to the offense Andy Reid runs.

As for the D. How many blitzes did u see this game, compared to ALL of the eagles games. They are saving something up and you cowboys fans will be back on your Halo 3 forums when they are done.
This is exactly my thinking. It is hard to believe that an offense like that put up no points and their d did nothing. What if the Eagles put everything into their gameplan for last weeks game then they would have nothing to plan for this coming week. I mean they definetly have something planned its obvious.

Be that as it may, it's simply ridiculous for anyone to state that the Eagles gave the Cowboys that game. NFL teams don't give other teams games.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-07, 22:25

jsnines wrote:
There is no doubt that philly didn't use their same game plan as normal. They way I see it..they blitz like crazy for any other game..and they did that to us in the first game at home. We managed to pull a win there. I think they did this new coverage on purpose..not to throw the game, but to see if they can add more variety to their D so that dallas is on their feet at all times not knowing when the blitz is coming or not. Unfortunately for philly, they weren't successful shutting the boys down without pressure. Wade, Romo and everyone else knows that there will be more blitzing next game. A LOT more. Philly has to. If they arent physical, you see what happens.

Now the Cowboys defense. They played amazingly the past month. The defense has found their stride, and as long as the Offense scores, it takes a little of the pressure of the D which will allow them to play better. That being said, the shut out was not just the cowboys D. Mcnabb and company had a bad day. Around 6 dropped passes, overthrows, ect. they werent executing. Dallas showed in the first game that they can make the big plays harder to execute, but not impossible.

It will be a tight game, and its going to be a lot for the cowboys and that makes people worry about Romo. I am a dallas fan, but until this season, I was not a fan of Romo. I feel that Romo doesnt get as much credit as he deserves this season. No he isn't the best QB. He certainly isn't bad now. He just beat a lot Aikman's single season records. He has matured a lot as a player this season, and although he has a long way to go...once he gets over winning a playoff game he will evolve into a much better QB. He has a lot of potential, but he is preventing himself from growing right now because of his mental game. He has matured though, and I think he has a good chance of winning this game.

Who do I think will win? I don't know. Philly is a good team. So is dallas. Its going to be a tough game for both clubs. Whoever loses, I do not think it will be because of the QBs. I think this game is going to be decided on D. If dallas can shut down the big plays like they have been, then we stand a great chance. Especially if philly continues to have trouble with the run. I have a feeling Wade is going to put Jones in there a lot more in the playoffs. I personally feel he is a better back the MB. I love MB because he is a powerhouse and once he gets truckin, good luck. However, against the blitz we will need someone who is speedier. That is def. Jones.

If philly can shut down our run and force us to pass more, then the odds they will win goes up a lot. That adds more pressure on the pass game and on Romo. I think he can handle the pressure now and not make the stupid mistakes, BUT added pressure always helps.

Reid is by far the better offensive play caller. Wade is by far the better defensive play caller. NFL.com called this match up a battle of masterminds.

sorry that was so long. Im a dallas fan, but i wanted to make it clear that im not blinded to the fact that we are playing a good team and it will be hard to win.

FINALLY a non-homer Cowboy fan that isn't sucking Austin off either! Unlike dracocepheus, s0liddy, hof8231,

You actually use logic. Everyone will see who wants it more Saturday, as long as Romo isn't the place-holder, you might actually win a playoff game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-07, 23:03

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
jsnines wrote:
There is no doubt that philly didn't use their same game plan as normal. They way I see it..they blitz like crazy for any other game..and they did that to us in the first game at home. We managed to pull a win there. I think they did this new coverage on purpose..not to throw the game, but to see if they can add more variety to their D so that dallas is on their feet at all times not knowing when the blitz is coming or not. Unfortunately for philly, they weren't successful shutting the boys down without pressure. Wade, Romo and everyone else knows that there will be more blitzing next game. A LOT more. Philly has to. If they arent physical, you see what happens.

Now the Cowboys defense. They played amazingly the past month. The defense has found their stride, and as long as the Offense scores, it takes a little of the pressure of the D which will allow them to play better. That being said, the shut out was not just the cowboys D. Mcnabb and company had a bad day. Around 6 dropped passes, overthrows, ect. they werent executing. Dallas showed in the first game that they can make the big plays harder to execute, but not impossible.

It will be a tight game, and its going to be a lot for the cowboys and that makes people worry about Romo. I am a dallas fan, but until this season, I was not a fan of Romo. I feel that Romo doesnt get as much credit as he deserves this season. No he isn't the best QB. He certainly isn't bad now. He just beat a lot Aikman's single season records. He has matured a lot as a player this season, and although he has a long way to go...once he gets over winning a playoff game he will evolve into a much better QB. He has a lot of potential, but he is preventing himself from growing right now because of his mental game. He has matured though, and I think he has a good chance of winning this game.

Who do I think will win? I don't know. Philly is a good team. So is dallas. Its going to be a tough game for both clubs. Whoever loses, I do not think it will be because of the QBs. I think this game is going to be decided on D. If dallas can shut down the big plays like they have been, then we stand a great chance. Especially if philly continues to have trouble with the run. I have a feeling Wade is going to put Jones in there a lot more in the playoffs. I personally feel he is a better back the MB. I love MB because he is a powerhouse and once he gets truckin, good luck. However, against the blitz we will need someone who is speedier. That is def. Jones.

If philly can shut down our run and force us to pass more, then the odds they will win goes up a lot. That adds more pressure on the pass game and on Romo. I think he can handle the pressure now and not make the stupid mistakes, BUT added pressure always helps.

Reid is by far the better offensive play caller. Wade is by far the better defensive play caller. NFL.com called this match up a battle of masterminds.

sorry that was so long. Im a dallas fan, but i wanted to make it clear that im not blinded to the fact that we are playing a good team and it will be hard to win.

FINALLY a non-homer Cowboy fan that isn't sucking Austin off either! Unlike dracocepheus, s0liddy, hof8231,

You actually use logic. Everyone will see who wants it more Saturday, as long as Romo isn't the place-holder, you might actually win a playoff game.

The ****? When was I "sucking Austin off"? And even if I were to praise him, why wouldn't I? He's 3rd in receiving yards this season and didn't start until the game in KC. I don't know how well he'll do next year, he may be their legit number 1 or he may end up like
Eddie Royal, who knows? But I'd love to know in what instances I was "sucking Austin off", all you do is bash every body and you never give your own opinions. Probably because you don't know enough to formulate your own. I have yet to see you make a post not bashing somebody for something or calling someone dumb.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-08, 00:26

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:

Your the only homer here man.
I have always said that Austin has played great this season never did I say he is the best or any crap like that. I also said it will be a good game this weekend, it will come down to the last few minutes IMO. I was one of the first to say that I was worried about this weekend's game against the Eagles since it is the third time this season to play them. They are both good teams I won't say other wise not matter how much I dislike the Eagles. Your just another Texans fanboy that hates Dallas and comes in here just to start crap. This posts are just opinions no need to get testy over them
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-08, 00:29

hof8231 he is just another Texans fanboy hating on Dallas. Makes you think if super mario has another name on here.... lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-08, 02:03

Mcnabb and the eagles will show dallas how they really play.

like i said before them eagles will play 100% better.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-08, 05:33

dracocepheus wrote:
hof8231 he is just another Texans fanboy hating on Dallas. Makes you think if super mario has another name on here.... lol

http://forum.madden-school.com/search.forum?search_id=776071317&search_current=dracocepheus&start=0

i don't even need to say anymore, Mr. Austin fanboy.

Can't even come up with your own comebacks, gotta cop off my s***. Good try tho, you = uber fail
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-08, 06:44

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:

http://forum.madden-school.com/search.forum?search_id=776071317&search_current=dracocepheus&start=0

Can't even come up with your own comebacks, gotta cop off my s***. Good try tho, you = uber fail

copy off one of yours, my ass. not even sure what you are talking about since you link goes to a blank page
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-09, 00:44

dracocepheus wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:

copy off one of yours, my ass. not even sure what you are talking about since you link goes to a blank page

Texas Fanboy. can u not read what you post?
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-09, 01:23

Yeah I can read my post... can you? The link you gave went to nothing and I'm not sure how I copied your comeback from what you said. Even though lots of people say crap like that Texans fanboy, Dallas fanboy, Eagle fanboy so I really wouldn't say I copied you. I really don't follow all of your posting and not sure if you have called anyone fanboy... who really cares anyway, your an idiot that just comes into rooms to start up fights of those teams your not a fan of. I know your not a fan or the Eagles or the Cowboys so who care if your in here or not.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-09, 04:40

today is game day.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-09, 12:20

dracocepheus wrote:
Yeah I can read my post... can you? The link you gave went to nothing and I'm not sure how I copied your comeback from what you said. Even though lots of people say crap like that Texans fanboy, Dallas fanboy, Eagle fanboy so I really wouldn't say I copied you. I really don't follow all of your posting and not sure if you have called anyone fanboy... who really cares anyway, your an idiot that just comes into rooms to start up fights of those teams your not a fan of. I know your not a fan or the Eagles or the Cowboys so who care if your in here or not.

Yeah, just all of a sudden i say it, and you say the same thing back in the same thread, like i said, quit coping off me Mr. Austin Jock Junkie.

Copy that one too.

P.S.

Don't come back crying how the Cowgirls played tonight after they loose.
Back to top Go down
iflyhigh321
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-09, 15:18

First of all I dont think Andy Reid was trying to hide things last week. There was to much at stake we would have had a bye and possibly never saw Dallas again this year. Their were fewer blitzes (I dont know why not) but we have not been blitzing as much this season as we did with Jim Johnson. We have been able to get pressure with 4 this season mostly due to Pro Bowl DE Trent Cole. Dallas's O Line was brilliant last week which means we should see a lot more blitzing this week.

Dallas is a great team and has a great D. However they can not stop the Eagles offense. Last week in the first half was awful execution. First Drive Donavon overthrows a wide open DJAX that would have been a TD. 2nd Drive Maclin lets a ball go through his hands when he had a lane for a huge gain of yards. Third Drive Nick Cole has a bad snap and Mcnabb could have handled it but didnt in the redzone. If Eagles were on their normal game that would have been at least 17 points. In the 2nd half it was just a loss of spirit and then Andy Reid gave up and did not want to show ne thing.

Dallas will do a great job at stopping the big play. They play man and have two deep safeties. And they have good corners which help contain Maclin and Jackson. But our offense has many weapons. Dallas defense leaves many things open underneath and to the middle of the field. Brent Celek who was a monster last week and Jason Avant who needs to wake up will have big games if Dallas continues to give us those things. Eagles need to run more. Balanced offense is what fueled our 6 game streak.

Our D is going to give up plays because Dallas has a good offense and Eagles D is not great. So I think this game will be like a high scoring shootout. I think Asante will give up plays because thats what he does he takes gambles and always gets beat with the double move because he is always looking to make a play. And I have a big feeling that Asante is going to have a pick in this game that is going to be key to our victory.

In all honesty I think Dallas is a better balanced team. Great Offense, Great Defense. Eagles is Slightly above average Defense, but our offense could be Legendary. Which I think will be the I would not be suprised if Dallas won. But I have been scared all week about this game and now im confident. It is going to be a close one. I am so pumped for this game. GO EAGLES!!!
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-09, 23:43

34-7 right now LOL at anyone who thought the eagles would win
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-09, 23:50

Hormel wrote:
34-7 right now LOL at anyone who thought the eagles would win

Hell I thought it would be a close game thinking the Boys would win by only 4
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-10, 00:21

Congrats to the Cowboys, they won their first round in like 13 years.

McNabb chocked again, and the offense looked like s***.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-10, 00:36

Dominated.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty2010-01-10, 03:59

vick played better than mcnabb lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3