Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly

Go down 
+20
dracocepheus
sUcKmYcLiPz
s0liddy
Havey009
CapnCrunch
KODOUBLE24
hof8231
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ant1010 I Play Wii
super_mario90
ticklemeelmo
Hormel
Fudgy
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
SAYWHAJAWS
Radi0ActivWaste
David noooooooo
nawfside512
Champ_28
so much swag
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 01:07

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
KODOUBLE24 wrote:
ALL i have to say is what goes around comes around except for the Eagles winning a superbowl that is...Its a long season with alot of ups and downs, and when u start out 5-0 you can end up 8-8 ask the giants.I'm not saying that the eagles can't beat dallas and make a run at winning a championship...but what i am saying is dallas should nott lose this next game to the eagles, because they have beat them twice and have home field advantage...yes it is hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year but what side of the ball would you want to be on going into this game like coach phillips stated today..If we lose a tight game i can believe that...but what i wont believe is if we get beat convincingly by more then 10 points....then i say thats poor coaching, poor gameplan, and being outplayed by a more foucused team that u should have beaten, but where not prepared for...I want to see them beat the eagles again....maybe a closer game... but i want them to prove that they dont have a shot at beating us this year... because we play harder... and where tuffer then they are .....They will be back tho... beating us... but hopefully not this year...And what any eagle fan has to say about about the cowboys all i have to say is your whole body of work every sense you where an infant in this league....shows your losers....so say what ever u want about 13 years no playoff game.....you can't win a superbowl...therefore u should stop making comments about how dallas hasent won a playoff game in 13 years... beacuse u never won a championship......but maybe that makes to much sense for u dumb ass eagle fans....

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 ImportedPhotos00019

Don't be mad cause out scoreboard costs more then your stadium!! owned

LMFAO, yeah, you will be watching another one of your 1st round exits on YOUR BIG SCREEN. P.S. dumbass, if your going to make a comment about your so called "SCOREBOARD" considering the score is never up on your big screen "replay and gameplay screen" Know what it is before you talk s*** so you don't sound so dumb. Jerry Jones didn't build a 60 yards long and 72 feet tall, screen for a scoreboard.

also, id rather have 10 super bowl appearances, then 30000 first round exits. and if im not mistaken, who was the last team to hit up the superbowl. the eagles or cowboys.. hold on, someone google that.

Coming from a Texans fan. Let me know when y'all even find out what the playoffs are.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 01:22

hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
KODOUBLE24 wrote:
ALL i have to say is what goes around comes around except for the Eagles winning a superbowl that is...Its a long season with alot of ups and downs, and when u start out 5-0 you can end up 8-8 ask the giants.I'm not saying that the eagles can't beat dallas and make a run at winning a championship...but what i am saying is dallas should nott lose this next game to the eagles, because they have beat them twice and have home field advantage...yes it is hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year but what side of the ball would you want to be on going into this game like coach phillips stated today..If we lose a tight game i can believe that...but what i wont believe is if we get beat convincingly by more then 10 points....then i say thats poor coaching, poor gameplan, and being outplayed by a more foucused team that u should have beaten, but where not prepared for...I want to see them beat the eagles again....maybe a closer game... but i want them to prove that they dont have a shot at beating us this year... because we play harder... and where tuffer then they are .....They will be back tho... beating us... but hopefully not this year...And what any eagle fan has to say about about the cowboys all i have to say is your whole body of work every sense you where an infant in this league....shows your losers....so say what ever u want about 13 years no playoff game.....you can't win a superbowl...therefore u should stop making comments about how dallas hasent won a playoff game in 13 years... beacuse u never won a championship......but maybe that makes to much sense for u dumb ass eagle fans....

LMFAO, yeah, you will be watching another one of your 1st round exits on YOUR BIG SCREEN. P.S. dumbass, if your going to make a comment about your so called "SCOREBOARD" considering the score is never up on your big screen "replay and gameplay screen" Know what it is before you talk s*** so you don't sound so dumb. Jerry Jones didn't build a 60 yards long and 72 feet tall, screen for a scoreboard.

also, id rather have 10 super bowl appearances, then 30000 first round exits. and if im not mistaken, who was the last team to hit up the superbowl. the eagles or cowboys.. hold on, someone google that.

Coming from a Texans fan. Let me know when y'all even find out what the playoffs are.

coming from a fan of 1st round exits every year, for the past how many years. Id rather not make it in 10 years then exit the 1st round EVERY year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 01:27

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
KODOUBLE24 wrote:

coming from a fan of 1st round exits every year, for the past how many years. Id rather not make it in 10 years then exit the 1st round EVERY year.

Well the Cowboys have the most playoff wins ever with 32 so....I guess you're right. Romo's made it to the playoffs twice without winning. Let's not act like he's made it there 10 times and has yet to win. Sorry he hasn't come in and won 3 straight Super Bowls, I guess that means he blows. Quarterbacks DEFINITELY don't need time to develop at a professional level. Fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 01:44

KODOUBLE24 Wrote:
"Don't be mad cuz our scoreboard cost more than your stadium"

That's some funny sh!t there!!!
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 02:15

hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
KODOUBLE24 wrote:

[url=http://photobucket.com/images/cowboys scoreboard]SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 ImportedPhotos00019

Well the Cowboys have the most playoff wins ever with 32 so....I guess you're right. Romo's made it to the playoffs twice without winning. Let's not act like he's made it there 10 times and has yet to win. Sorry he hasn't come in and won 3 straight Super Bowls, I guess that means he blows. Quarterbacks DEFINITELY don't need time to develop at a professional level. Fucking idiot.

Well... uhh... Romo should learn to be more like Brady.
Anyway, Romo will choke like ALWAYS!!! I'm sure the Eagles have a surprise for the Cowgirls. It's not like the Eagles were going all out in that game. If i were Andy Reid i'd rather play Dallas 3 times instead of facing the Cardinals. I think it will come down to coaching and REID > PHILLIPS!!! The Eagles D will be all over Romo! Like this chair on this guys head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqG05uAo9s
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 05:16

if you observed the way mcnabb was throwing the ball he was missing throws that he would normally make this is gonna sound crazy but i think he made those errant throws on purpose cause if the eagles would have won this game the boys would have won the next game. the boys would have trained alot harder to prepare them selves for a game they lost. (if they did lose)

Let's flip that around the boys won and now the eagles gotta prepare them selves and train alot harder to get ready for the boys D i think the eagles D can take care of the boys O with different blitz schemes and potent plays like that that the eagles D is capable of doing everyone knows that the eagles D did not look like the eagles D.

im not saying eagles D let the boys O make some big plays in sundays game cowboys played really good offense and gave the eagles D a hard time but i don't see that happening again.

cowboys D looked really good but i don't see that D playing as well this saturday.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 10:51

super_mario90 wrote:
this is gonna sound crazy but i think he made those errant throws on purpose

now the eagles gotta prepare them selves and train alot harder

cowboys D looked really good

So you think they lost on purpose? That is crazy, crazy stupid. I am sure the shutout was good for morale.

You don't think they trained hard enough going into the division champiopnship game, and playing for home field advantage.

Sometimes, When you try to throw the football harder, it goes low. Happens all the time. Try it. That is what happens to McNabb regularly. He rushes the throw, doesn't get his feet set, throws hard, and it goes low.

Cowboys D looked really good because everyone is healthy. Hamlin and Sensabaugh have the ability to cover for the corners, now the corners can rush the passer. With there safeties healthy they have options. Plus Hamlin is pretty good at covering the Tight End.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 11:47

super_mario90 wrote:
if you observed the way mcnabb was throwing the ball he was missing throws that he would normally make this is gonna sound crazy but i think he made those errant throws on purpose cause if the eagles would have won this game the boys would have won the next game. the boys would have trained alot harder to prepare them selves for a game they lost. (if they did lose)

Let's flip that around the boys won and now the eagles gotta prepare them selves and train alot harder to get ready for the boys D i think the eagles D can take care of the boys O with different blitz schemes and potent plays like that that the eagles D is capable of doing everyone knows that the eagles D did not look like the eagles D.

im not saying eagles D let the boys O make some big plays in sundays game cowboys played really good offense and gave the eagles D a hard time but i don't see that happening again.

cowboys D looked really good but i don't see that D playing as well this saturday.

Oh my god you are so fucking dumb. NFL teams don't lose on purpose so that they can "win the next one" Every time you post you just prove that you literally know nothing about either football, players and coaches never want to lose, ever, especially when carrying that loss into the playoffs. What the **** could possibly make you think that McNabb made those shitty throws on purpose. This just in: McNabb throws shitty passes a lot.

And to the person who said Romo needs to be more like Brady, Brady is nothing more than a system QB on a fantastic offense. Put him on another team and his stats would suffer drastically. Look at Cassel, the dude's a straight bum but even he could do well on the Pats.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 12:07

hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Oh my god you are so fucking dumb. NFL teams don't lose on purpose so that they can "win the next one" Every time you post you just prove that you literally know nothing about either football, players and coaches never want to lose, ever, especially when carrying that loss into the playoffs. What the **** could possibly make you think that McNabb made those shitty throws on purpose. This just in: McNabb throws shitty passes a lot.

And to the person who said Romo needs to be more like Brady, Brady is nothing more than a system QB on a fantastic offense. Put him on another team and his stats would suffer drastically. Look at Cassel, the dude's a straight bum but even he could do well on the Pats.

LMFAO

yeah cause having a sub-par WR core and still winning the super bowl twice means nothing right?

Branch

Brown

Givens

Graham

K. Faulk

and Brady still won the superbowl twice, where ROMO has been surrounded by talent his "ENTIRE" career and can't do s***. PAAAAAALEEEAASSSSEEEEE get off Romo's jock, you startin to sound like Jessica Simpson.

Like i said and many other people have said, but you can't seem to face the facts in your empty head, that wasn't how the Eagles usually play. But think what you want. Im not even an Eagles fan and i know thats not the style they play week-to-week.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 12:28

Damn, why are my Cowboys fans celebrating? All that matters is the playoffs... you fuckers better not have jinxed my Cowboys. If Philly wins, they get the last laugh
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 12:33

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Hormel wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Guys are stupid man. Im not even an Eagles fan by far, but just watching the O and D play calling this game, they are saving something up for next week.

The offense was not even close to the offense Andy Reid runs.

As for the D. How many blitzes did u see this game, compared to ALL of the eagles games. They are saving something up and you cowboys fans will be back on your Halo 3 forums when they are done.

Yea because a game that means the winner takes the division, and takes home field advantage in the playoffs means absolutely nothing right? Philly isn't saving anything, they wanted that game.

Your high is s*** if u think that.

You don't know football man. Stick to MW2 =/
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 13:38

hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

You have a point, but Brady could succeed anywhere else he probably just wouldn't have 3 super bowls... Romo will still choke.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 13:44

LOL sean shut up...get on for an ass beating for madden...lol
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 23:09

Winning the NFC East is no big deal huh?

You talk to any head coach in the NFL , there #1 priority at the start of the season is to win their division.

You can't call someone a choke artist because he's lost 2 playoff games, hell lets get real, he lost the first one as a place holder, not as a quarterback. It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when, Romo will win a playoff game, and there is not enough evidence to say he wont.

True Romo has been surrounded by talent his whole career, but I'm just saying look at Owens numbers this year, vs last year, the difference is Romo was throwing him the ball. Romo is vastly underrated
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-05, 23:29

Well... this thread is pointless cause you're preaching to the choir. All the Dallas fans are biased saying Romo is great and all the Philly fans are biased saying Romo is horrible. So theirs no point in trying to change someones point of view. Hell i'd probably do the same thing if we were talking about Brady.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 00:52

s0liddy wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Hormel wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Guys are stupid man. Im not even an Eagles fan by far, but just watching the O and D play calling this game, they are saving something up for next week.

As for the D. How many blitzes did u see this game, compared to ALL of the eagles games. They are saving something up and you cowboys fans will be back on your Halo 3 forums when they are done.

Yea because a game that means the winner takes the division, and takes home field advantage in the playoffs means absolutely nothing right? Philly isn't saving anything, they wanted that game.

you don't know s*** about anything, stick to halo 3.

just cause u dallas cowgirl fanboys can't face facts.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 00:52

Havey009 wrote:
Well... this thread is pointless cause you're preaching to the choir. All the Dallas fans are biased saying Romo is great and all the Philly fans are biased saying Romo is horrible. So theirs no point in trying to change someones point of view. Hell i'd probably do the same thing if we were talking about Brady.

im not biased about any one of these teams, fact of the matter is, we will see Saturday what the outcome will be.
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 02:12

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Havey009 wrote:

im not biased about any one of these teams, fact of the matter is, we will see Saturday what the outcome will be.

Hint.hint. I said Philly and Dallas fans are biased and you sir/woman clearly got a thing goin with aj
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 04:34

eagles will play 100x's better than they did in the NFC champion ship game.

BET!!!!
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 12:01

Truly going to be a good game... This one is going to come down to the last few minutes. Romo will get this one, not going to let what happened with NY Giants back in 07 happen again.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 12:32

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
s0liddy wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Hormel wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:

you don't know s*** about anything, stick to halo 3.

just cause u dallas cowgirl fanboys can't face facts.

Lol you think Philly GAVE the game to Dallas. You're a moron, you probably never played a sport in your life. You just don't give games to anyone, HS, College, Pros... s*** even Pop Warner. Get that s*** outta here
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 15:41

Unless your billy buckner... poor guy had tom move to like Iowa cus he kept getting death threats....
Back to top Go down
iAMmadden2010
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-06, 16:23

[quote="Havey009"][quote="hof8231"]
super_mario90 wrote:

Man dat s*** is crazy a pro team throwing a game where they could of had a bye in the first round of the playoff and been able to rest a weak.....this s*** is just crazy talk.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-07, 04:36

i think mcnabb plays better away from home IMO philly don't like him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty2010-01-07, 15:55

There is no doubt that philly didn't use their same game plan as normal. They way I see it..they blitz like crazy for any other game..and they did that to us in the first game at home. We managed to pull a win there. I think they did this new coverage on purpose..not to throw the game, but to see if they can add more variety to their D so that dallas is on their feet at all times not knowing when the blitz is coming or not. Unfortunately for philly, they weren't successful shutting the boys down without pressure. Wade, Romo and everyone else knows that there will be more blitzing next game. A LOT more. Philly has to. If they arent physical, you see what happens.

Now the Cowboys defense. They played amazingly the past month. The defense has found their stride, and as long as the Offense scores, it takes a little of the pressure of the D which will allow them to play better. That being said, the shut out was not just the cowboys D. Mcnabb and company had a bad day. Around 6 dropped passes, overthrows, ect. they werent executing. Dallas showed in the first game that they can make the big plays harder to execute, but not impossible.

It will be a tight game, and its going to be a lot for the cowboys and that makes people worry about Romo. I am a dallas fan, but until this season, I was not a fan of Romo. I feel that Romo doesnt get as much credit as he deserves this season. No he isn't the best QB. He certainly isn't bad now. He just beat a lot Aikman's single season records. He has matured a lot as a player this season, and although he has a long way to go...once he gets over winning a playoff game he will evolve into a much better QB. He has a lot of potential, but he is preventing himself from growing right now because of his mental game. He has matured though, and I think he has a good chance of winning this game.

Who do I think will win? I don't know. Philly is a good team. So is dallas. Its going to be a tough game for both clubs. Whoever loses, I do not think it will be because of the QBs. I think this game is going to be decided on D. If dallas can shut down the big plays like they have been, then we stand a great chance. Especially if philly continues to have trouble with the run. I have a feeling Wade is going to put Jones in there a lot more in the playoffs. I personally feel he is a better back the MB. I love MB because he is a powerhouse and once he gets truckin, good luck. However, against the blitz we will need someone who is speedier. That is def. Jones.

If philly can shut down our run and force us to pass more, then the odds they will win goes up a lot. That adds more pressure on the pass game and on Romo. I think he can handle the pressure now and not make the stupid mistakes, BUT added pressure always helps.

Reid is by far the better offensive play caller. Wade is by far the better defensive play caller. NFL.com called this match up a battle of masterminds.

sorry that was so long. Im a dallas fan, but i wanted to make it clear that im not blinded to the fact that we are playing a good team and it will be hard to win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jsnines?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next