Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ra
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?   Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty2009-12-26, 16:24

Until recently I have always just let him do the playaction fake, even if it cost me a sack or two here or there on fast blitzes. Sometimes I can get the linebackers to hold or even go at the running back, but I almost never see the secondary react in a meaningful way (like break off their coverage and let the receiver run deep past them. I think I have seen a safety bite once or twice. So, your opinion: Should I keep using PA when the quarterback I use is rated a 99 at it? Does the rating matter? Thanks for chiming in.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?   Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty2009-12-26, 16:26

if it looks like a nano then i would cancle it, if not then i would just keep it
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?   Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty2009-12-26, 17:16

peyton is good but slow as sh!t!!!!!!god damn..he's slow.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?   Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty2009-12-26, 17:53

if you see a heavy blitz (notice i didnt say n***, lol) cancel it, if not ,run it... if you look in the replays, yoll see safties take one cautionary step before reacting, and if the safties have low AWR ratings they make 2... it also holds off blitzers and moves the linebackers.... try pumpfaking too... i love that
Back to top Go down
Ra
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?   Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty2009-12-27, 06:16

Thanks for your replies peeps. I will have to go to practice mode indeed and check out how the safeties react to the PA fake very closely...
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?   Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty2009-12-27, 11:56

its best to use it when the safeties aren't way back.. or if its just 1 safety up top.. and the other is in the box..that always gets em.. big play ...

TD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?   Your opinion:  Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinion: Cancel PA if I am using Peyton Manning?
Page 1 of 1