Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jahova6
New MS Member
New MS Member
jahova6

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-19

peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady Empty
PostSubject: peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady   peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady Empty2009-12-14, 22:37

Why is it so hard to pick these players off? I just played someone who had peyton manning i couldve sworn i dropped probably 13 picks the entire game and to make things even worse i was up going into halftime 24-10 and when second half started my two best weapons on offense was gone without injury percy harvin and adrian peterson was gone for the rest of the second half. I dont know what happened to them does anyone know how to fix this during the game i tried reorder depth chart and it still didnt work thanks in
Back to top Go down
AztecThunda
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady   peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady Empty2009-12-17, 19:15

Your saying they were not hurt in the first half, but to start the second half, they were listed as injured and out for the game?
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady   peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady Empty2009-12-17, 20:01

i wouldnt say its hard..just not as easy like with the other qb's..but the game is suppose to be like that
Back to top Go down
jahova6
New MS Member
New MS Member
jahova6

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady   peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady Empty2009-12-18, 00:31

they were'nt injured at all as a matter of fact percy harvin came in on my offside kick formation but instead of being the return man like i originally had him he was on the front line i couldnt get those two back in for nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady   peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady Empty

Back to top Go down

peyton manning, drew brees, and tom brady
Page 1 of 1