Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The highlight stick can do all that????

Go down 
+15
NewbieX2
HeadHoncho32
so much swag
mw344
pitboss
USMC7212
rvbcabooservb123
Gmenfan21
arman2417
roryaiks92
raptors505
Yungboi76
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ellard
Buc58
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-02, 16:17

Sorry. Even if you don't complete the play art move in the game it still allows you to break tackles consistently and all those anxious big hitters miss badly.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-02, 21:56

buc is right!!!!!!!!the highlight...stick....do that sh!t...i'm on the 360...i found out on some cool sh!t........lololololololololo The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 584266
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-02, 23:47

Old news
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-03, 00:03

stop hating...you don't wear it will... The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Icon_mad The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-03, 03:54

You should invest in rope, maybe a gun
what ever you can afford
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-03, 12:34

Very very nice find, man. I'm back home for the weekend for my high school's homecoming game (Which thank God we won...1-3 now) and I left Madden at the dorm, but this will be the first thing I try out when I get back.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-03, 15:24

HeadHoncho32 wrote:
You should invest in rope, maybe a gun
what ever you can afford

Says the guy from Louisiana. You probably got your system while looting during Katrina, am I right?
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-03, 20:55

I live in Louisiana
moved here in 2007
now google when the storm was genius
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-05, 16:02

You realized the storm came before the ps3 yet?
Dumb ****
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-06, 12:52

Hmm. I actually run pretty damn well without knowing that. Must lab today. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-06, 12:55

Damm, makes me want to go home from work and get on the PS3 to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-06, 19:54

do that you wont regret it man...
Back to top Go down
49ers4ever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-08, 11:56

So if I am running straight up the field... Instead of hitting left on the right stick to juke left... id hit left on both sticks at the same time? Wouldnt my player stop moving up the field? Or does he keep momentum and you just switch to run again after this? Also, do you let go of turbo doing this?
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-08, 12:25

The faster you move, the less effective any juke move is. So I would not use my speed until I knew I had room to gain more ground or I'm in front of the chase. If you use Turbo too much you are tackled easily. If you are in the open field, I suggest trying the spin move. The ball carrier may not spin but he will definitely break the tackle or even juke the defender out especially opponents who are afraid to user tackle. But don't hold turbo doing this you will get tackled.
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-08, 12:30

I tried it. I don't know if it's just because I'm new with it, but my old style of running was more effective. Will lab it some more.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-08, 14:30

[code]Im not tryin to replace anyones style just try adding this in and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The highlight stick can do all that????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2