Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The highlight stick can do all that????

Go down 
+15
NewbieX2
HeadHoncho32
so much swag
mw344
pitboss
USMC7212
rvbcabooservb123
Gmenfan21
arman2417
roryaiks92
raptors505
Yungboi76
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ellard
Buc58
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty
PostSubject: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 10:21

I thought hard about sharing this but what the hell I'm all for compitition. The highlight stick does more than what you may know and more than for whatever reason ea decided to tell us. People get your running games ready because long gone are the days of just spinning with circle. You may now spin the highlight stick and what ever direction you spin in is the direction the player will spin. Nice right? Also if you want to juke hard don't just use the hightlight stick, use left and right together for harder cuts. Lab it and you will run like the CPU. People will think you are cheesing but ur not. Feedback let me know what you think R3 L3
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 10:48

Oh there is even a double spin move using this method that is nice just do both moves obe after the other and your player will spin an reverse spin. So hot!!
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 11:43

thanks for the info, now i know how to cut harder
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 11:49

Yeah evey little bit helps man.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 12:07

And no joke people when you see these moves they are ankle breaking!!! I'm takle Barry sanderesk moves here. For those people who can't open field tackle.... It's over for you because the CPU can't mess with this. For those who live on the hit stick.... It's over for you unless you really really know what you are doing. I return more kicks now I avg more yards per run now and I break defenders ankles now no jokes man lab it.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 12:31

What do you mean by "use left and right together?" Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 12:39

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
What do you mean by "use left and right together?" Thanks.

Can you provide a breakdown of the extra moves and how to perform or a link?
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 12:45

Normal juke is highlight right? Combine that with the direction stick. So hightlight juke + left analog in same direction = hard cut
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 12:56

Spin is circle as u know it. Now you can spin by quickly rotating the right stick. Start at 12oclock and finish there. Remeber do it as fast as you can. Which ever way you rotate is the direction the ball carrier will spin. To do a double spin , repeat this in both directions.

To hard cut say you are running a toss right. The call is cb blitz. You need to cut inside to avoid a loss. Press R3 left and L3 in the same direction in this situation you would press both towards the left and immediately change direction to the left without losing speed or slowing down like a normal juke makes you do. Lab it and see.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 13:15

Buc58 wrote:
Spin is circle as u know it. Now you can spin by quickly rotating the right stick. Start at 12oclock and finish there. Remeber do it as fast as you can. Which ever way you rotate is the direction the ball carrier will spin. To do a double spin , repeat this in both directions.

To hard cut say you are running a toss right. The call is cb blitz. You need to cut inside to avoid a loss. Press R3 left and L3 in the same direction in this situation you would press both towards the left and immediately change direction to the left without losing speed or slowing down like a normal juke makes you do. Lab it and see.

Good looking Brah!
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 13:19

im going to try this tonight. thanks for the info man. i have always wanted to get good at running. how did you find this out? just labbing or what?
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 13:22

No prob man.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 13:27

Ever played 2k9? Me and my boy were playin and he just tried it and f'd me up!!! It works on the same principle as the jukes in NBA 2k9. Why ea didn't say anything????? You tell me.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 17:20

thanks a lot man. this'll just add to my killer run game now lol
Back to top Go down
arman2417
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 17:33

so lets say u wanna juke left..u gighlight sitck left and so with the other stick u go left?
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 19:08

arman2417 wrote:
so lets say u wanna juke left..u gighlight sitck left and so with the other stick u go left?

yeah...move them both in the same direction to cut hard.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 19:09

alot of the pro players are going around saying that they have taken stick skills out of madden....guys like prodigy from the Madden tour s***...this proves that even they might not know about this. if you go to *********** you can read prodigy's position and you will see what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
Gmenfan21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 19:22

i will def try this out, did not know about it ty
Back to top Go down
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 19:35

wait can someone please explain this to me on a 360 controller?
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 20:10

Hasn't spinning with the R stick been around since 09 ?
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-09-30, 21:42

maybe it has maybe it hasnt...have you done it in 09?? I never knew about it and when you see any instructions its not even listed...in the manual or even when you play the rushing mini game. I know people who have been playing for years...great players too and they didnt know about it.

As far as the 360 goes, it should be the same principle...use your joysticks as I described on page one of this blog.
Back to top Go down
pitboss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-10-01, 19:21

You sir are dope. Thanks for the tip, i'll make sure not to pass it around
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-10-01, 22:47

pitboss wrote:
You sir are dope. Thanks for the tip, i'll make sure not to pass it around

thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-10-02, 15:34

hmmmmmm......this just made me super excited to go try it out. I already rush it for about 150 a game........here's to 200+. Buc58 what a break through.....it had better work! Good tip though.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty2009-10-02, 16:14

Lol!! It does. U just have to
time it right. Even if you don't do the complete the move on in the game it still allows you to break tackles more consistently than without. Lab it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The highlight stick can do all that????   The highlight stick can do all that???? Empty

Back to top Go down

The highlight stick can do all that????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next