Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GoR0B0TGo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-18

What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty
PostSubject: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-18, 17:58

Hey guys i been have success with the gb pb with its inside cross hb slam and flankers dig but i think i can be better any help Crying or Very sad i'm new to this forum so help Question
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-18, 19:02

The falcons have the best pb

Falcons cross is a great go to play
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
GoR0B0TGo
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-18, 20:04

wat team should i use with them:?
Back to top Go down
BigErv09
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-19, 01:21

I love Green Bays playbook
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-19, 02:54

the Falcons playbook works great with the Falcons and the dolphins for me
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-19, 04:34

Steelers book, Gun Trio makes me quiver! lol

SG TIGHT, MESH ALL DAY, even vs zone, check to corner route
I Close TW, great scheme, just come out in stretch, put mesh in your regular audibles from that formation. Then you have

Formation Audibles

1. stick
2. hb option (pass play with hb running option route)$$$$$
3. ISO, yo combo with the stretch play you came out in.
4. PA, forget the name lol! trust me it is good.

That is a scheme in itself. Easy to read the defense because of its compressed nature.

so many more, including PITT DOUBLES and the play that will probably be in the MADDEN HALL OF FAME after we are all gone, "SLOT CROSS"

GREAT BOOK!
Back to top Go down
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-19, 11:22

New England pB is beasty and the west Coast. GB is decent too. But if using GB go with NE.
Back to top Go down
GoR0B0TGo
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty2009-08-19, 13:56

thanks guys i just one 2 games since i got fallcon pb i try pitt pb but idk who i should be with it. are the dolphions that good cause i know they got a tough faat rb but recievers and qb? that falcon cross does not work in the redzone for me i usally use inside cross and flankers dig. so i been using the titans with their fast rb works well with gage he owns he so that

wat i like to do is if it's man can see with circle going in motion then i go to triangle and x buttton maybe square if it zone i go to triangle and square maybe circle for falcon cross study

set ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?   What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a good playbook? and what are some good plays in it?
Page 1 of 1