Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty
PostSubject: Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?   Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty2009-09-28, 11:37

I mean i know he complains more than he should, but when he doesn't get the ball AT ALL in a game, something must be wrong. is it him? because i find it hard to believe that 2 professional offensive coordinators aren't trying to get him the ball.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?   Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty2009-09-28, 11:42

i don't think he is as good as he used to be. sure, he still is a pro-bowl caliber WR, but i don't think he is the guy who would put up 1300 yds and 10 tds. he's good, but i really think he has lost a step.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?   Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty2009-09-28, 12:45

when ever edwards tried throwing him the ball t.o. was covered pretty good there was no separation i think he cant break away from coveredge like he used to and the td he had against the bucs was tight coveredge he had a defender right on him but his big body helps out alot for tight coveredge but i don't think his route running skills are that good anymore (but im still a fan)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?   Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty2009-09-28, 13:04

T.O. is still a good WR. and...he did have some seperation on that overthrown pass. but...to not get him the ball on a short, quick out, in or slant route so that he could keep his streak going (that would be accomplished as a Bill) was just weak in my opinion.

plus, the media tries their best to stir up controversy with and from T.O. did you guys hear the line of questions the reporters asked T.O. after the game? it seems like....when he is talking....everyone rides his back for it. and...when he isn't talking (like at the press conference)...everyone is pissed! in the word of the King of Pop...Michael Jackson and his sister Janet....this junk makes you want to SCREAM!!!

Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?   Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty2009-09-28, 18:39

umm wow ok! HAHAHAH i don't think it makes me wanna scream but the pass that got tipped in the air and intercepted t.o. was covered pretty good and not much room for him to catch the ball
Back to top Go down
blackheatah
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackheatah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?   Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty2009-09-28, 18:49

T.O. Isn't the same anymore he has lost a step since he came into the league there is no doubt he will be in the hall of fame no doubt about that. But then again Trent Edwards was over throwing T.O. And Trent knew it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?   Why isn't T.O. getting the ball? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why isn't T.O. getting the ball?
Page 1 of 1