Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?

Go down 
+3
phillyboy1989
Darth_Tumor
SteelBucknut107
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBucknut107
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelBucknut107

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty
PostSubject: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2009-09-28, 09:27

Alright i have finally decided between the vikings and the steelers and i chose the steelers so what is the best playbook to run with them offensively? and if possible please let me in on some tips in that playbook or on the steelers offense thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Darth_Tumor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2009-09-28, 16:34

i like the west coast pb for the steelers.

you can run a KILLER scheme out of far tight twins regardless of the down and distance. if you learn how to run it properly it can be tough to stop. for those real long yardage situations, gun split offset and gun doubles are great formations too.
Back to top Go down
phillyboy1989
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2009-09-28, 20:59

I like the Pitt playbook can you give me any tips I suck in madden lol
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2009-09-28, 21:53

you cant run far tight twins on everybody, they know its either a toss play or the flats play. cover 1 blitz
Back to top Go down
phillyboy1989
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2009-09-28, 23:17

Hey Real do you have any tips for pitt PB I suck in madden my record is 1-3
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2010-01-03, 05:37

I run with pittsburghs book as well lol. Im on like a 5 or 6 game win streak since i rolled with this book
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2010-01-03, 08:41

Ellard wrote:
you cant run far tight twins on everybody, they know its either a toss play or the flats play. cover 1 blitz

Are you serious? You can run anything on anyone if you master it. How the hell doesn't flats beats Cover 1 blitz? The HB will be open every down. Stop hating and then coming out with foolish remarks. Do you forget about the HP sweep, that totally works in man coverage due to the one less defender on the strong side of the field. There is more to FTT than those 2 plays.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2010-01-03, 09:29

Ant1010 wrote:
Ellard wrote:

Are you serious? You can run anything on anyone if you master it. How the hell doesn't flats beats Cover 1 blitz? The HB will be open every down. Stop hating and then coming out with foolish remarks. Do you forget about the HP sweep, that totally works in man coverage due to the one less defender on the strong side of the field. There is more to FTT than those 2 plays.

EVERYBODY HATE'S ON WESTCOST OR SEA.P.BOOK both are fire with that good sh!t..
like he if done right it is nasty!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2010-01-03, 09:33

hey would you mind emailing that 406 guide?

aowens7152@students.pgcc.edu
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2010-01-03, 09:36

yeah i got cha dont worry money ohhhh!!it's 4-6 lol
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2010-01-03, 09:41

lol my bad i meant to put the dash put my finger slipped and hit the 0. Good look man. I'm going to stat using Dallas, i can't find a good OLB on the other side so i'm just going to make them a 4-6 and move some LB's on the line.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty2010-01-03, 09:48

Post back here when you send it my nigga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?   Offensive playbook for pittsburgh? Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive playbook for pittsburgh?
Page 1 of 1