Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Offensive Playbook

Go down 
+33
beerbuzz
IRISHFBFAN1
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
gunner.madden
Vaughnilla619
raptors505
alman11
KODOUBLE24
DABOMBSQUAD
Ellard
Nori
miked152
Ant1010 I Play Wii
WestFo3
Cboy918
Skane3
iGotBeast$wag13
Rlightning
"pick6forswag"
GODHORNET17
AshBlackstone
Celtic_Shield
Oldstalecheetos
Radi0ActivWaste
NO LUN@T1K
nastydog
frvwfr2
instantclassic91
MiamiXCanes
Mcnoodle33
Madden's Finest 200
so much swag
Modrewgnu
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Best Offensive Madden Playbook?
Pass Balanced
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg11%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 11% [ 198 ]
New England
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg16%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 16% [ 278 ]
West Coast
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg13%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 13% [ 219 ]
Seattle
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg3%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 3% [ 60 ]
New Orleans
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg11%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 11% [ 196 ]
Arizona
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg6%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 6% [ 107 ]
Houston
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg4%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 4% [ 76 ]
Atlanta
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg4%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 4% [ 65 ]
Run N Gun
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg13%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 13% [ 220 ]
Other
Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg18%Best Offensive Playbook Back_catg
 18% [ 305 ]
Total Votes : 1724

AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Best Offensive Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-25, 23:54

What do you guys think? Are there any playbooks that i missed that you like
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-25, 23:59

from swag sea.p.book but i like houston's p.book now i'm labing it..good fire

sea.
houst.
carolina.
atl.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 03:46

Detroit is money. Bunch TE, Snugs Flip, and it has a DEADLY qb draw out of empty. Its Wayyy better than NO, and its my playbook for the year.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 15:10

i've bend hearing about Dtroit p.book is it fire like that ..what about the running play's ...holla back
Back to top Go down
Mcnoodle33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 15:24

NE is a great playbook for me. Great screen routes but it matters what team you play as.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 15:29

so much swag wrote:
i've bend hearing about Dtroit p.book is it fire like that ..what about the running play's ...holla back
It has ONE running formation, and that is strong twin TE. When you motion the inside TE it becomes Full house, and it is a very good running formation. The Qb draw picks up at least ONE YARD EVERY TIME. I get two-point conversions all the time with that play, so no more DC when my extra point gets blocked. Other than that it is all passing, but Bunch TE owns Flip trips... Hands DOWN owned
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 15:43

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
so much swag wrote:
It has ONE running formation, and that is strong twin TE. When you motion the inside TE it becomes Full house, and it is a very good running formation. The Qb draw picks up at least ONE YARD EVERY TIME. I get two-point conversions all the time with that play, so no more DC when my extra point gets blocked. Other than that it is all passing, but Bunch TE owns Flip trips... Hands DOWN Best Offensive Playbook 649595

man flip trips is def money. imma have to check this PB out
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 20:38

bunch TE is beast and it had I form twins and strong TE to run from also the HB pass out of I form is money is u scheme it right with HB toss and a few other runs out of I...Det is a real good book..right now i on the NE it been working well for me just need to work on running from it a bit more but NE has strong tight pair which is just like strong Twin Te in DET book
Back to top Go down
frvwfr2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 20:57

I personally like Cincinatti's... Wish they had more trick plays like the end around and stuff, but both Strong and Weak, along with the Close and the Pro formations out of each, are excellent for running. And passing, they don't have a whole lot of Gun formations, but they have a ton of Singleback stuff to do stuff out of. Lots of movement within the Weak/Strong formations also.
Back to top Go down
nastydog
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 21:38

Does anyone know decent plays to beat Cov. 3 out of Detroit PB and I have been trying to get that QB Draw out of the empty set to work. How do you set it up? Running plays is there a sticky that discusses this Det PB? Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-26, 22:05

Zona is preety good and i like philly too
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-27, 11:00

i have used the west coast ever since madden came out and i have been doing fine and i dont think ill be changing anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-27, 11:48

so much swag wrote:
It has ONE running formation, and that is strong twin TE. When you motion the inside TE it becomes Full house, and it is a very good running formation. The Qb draw picks up at least ONE YARD EVERY TIME. I get two-point conversions all the time with that play, so no more DC when my extra point gets blocked. Other than that it is all passing, but Bunch TE owns Flip trips... Hands DOWN Best Offensive Playbook 649595

i got mad respect for you as it is, please dont ruin it by saying youre one of those kids that always goes for the 2... hats just classless and cheesy...
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-27, 12:11

so much swag wrote:

sea.
houst.
carolina.
atl.

exactly my top four, except I like carolina above houston
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-27, 15:09

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
so much swag wrote:

i got mad respect for you as it is, please dont ruin it by saying youre one of those kids that always goes for the 2... hats just classless and cheesy...
U have to be in my shoes. I always get D/CED while im up because of a block XP. it gets really annoying because it feels like you just got glitched. I have a really good play that always always works, and i don't have to worry about getting D/CED. I think blocking FGS is even more cheesy than going for 2, because you can aim the kick high, kick it fast, reset your blockers, but if a person is really good at blocking FGS then you can't stop it. U can stop a 2-point conversion though.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-27, 15:24

arizona detroit or west coast
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-27, 18:23

you know i hate to say this but i'm gona have to get that e.book for the westcost just to see the fire in it ..people think that's the 2nd coming..so i'ma look in to it if it's good i'll send a copy to who want it.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-27, 18:25

yo swag what's your GT?
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-28, 04:23

so much swag wrote:
from swag sea.p.book but i like houston's p.book now i'm labing it..good fire

sea.
houst.
carolina.
atl.

If you play with the Houston book long enough, you might just end up liking it more than Seattle. Smile
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-30, 10:55

west coast all day
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member
Best Offensive Playbook 13161-46

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-30, 11:32

i think san fran's p.book is underrated!!! the F-wing in it is so fuking money..it's not funny.
Back to top Go down
Rlightning
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-30, 19:14

Steelers pb have you seen their bunch formation make defenses look silly???
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-30, 19:21

Hands dwn its New Orleans
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-30, 23:06

WESTCOAST ALL DAI.BUT PITTS AND ATL ARE $$$ TOO..
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member
Best Offensive Playbook 13161-46

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty2009-12-31, 17:17

pass balance has a good scheme with it i think it's by far good like the westcost but with better shotgun' play's....both are good fire...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Offensive Playbook   Best Offensive Playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Offensive Playbook
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next