Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....

Go down 
+4
Skane3
saintsboy318
MattDogg985
oldskoolque
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldskoolque
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty
PostSubject: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-22, 16:48

Sup fellow gamers, I need some help with getting the best out of the Pittsburgh Offense Playbook. My main concern is finding some good solid plays vs Rush Blitz and Pass Blitzing. If there is anyone else that is using this book, please send me a PM here and maybe we can discuss or go over some things that we both may feel is best to use out of this playbook. What I have noticed most is I can get a good run game from this PB...BUT...most of the time the first thing I see or commentators say is RUN BLITZ! Usually that is what is called by my opponents in league play because they want to shut down my run. I need a few plays that will make them pay to do that. I also could use some help in identifying what plays are best used with a WR like Steve Smith. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-24, 15:10

singleback Pitt doubles and bunch te. also shotgun trio. u can turn these three formations as a minischeme. also nice I formation as well. make him pay with play action!
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-24, 15:21

I've only had a PS3 for 2 weeks, However try the singleback pitt doubles- Slot shake. Your number one receiver will be in the slot and run an unstoppable route. It burns man and zone. Your opponent will have to user somebody to stop it. I promise. Let me know when u lab it.
Back to top Go down
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-24, 15:31

first off who dat. second off slot shake is incredible. especially with colston or my boy meachem. wait until he makes his inside cut. good luck
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-24, 19:24

Pitts pb is $$. Set up yur run gm and u shud be gud.decent pass formations,tons of bunch formations and twin sets
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-25, 05:11

I love SB formations, and this book has just what you need to run an effective undercenter offense. I ran with the PITT book last year, I do not this year because it does not have SG 2 RB, but thats just me. The playbook is damn goo, and sb pitt doubles is deadly.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-25, 20:42

yea if it had a two back formation i'd be in luv lol..
Back to top Go down
buffalo309
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-02-27, 09:19

Absolutely guys, I run with Pitt period and if you scheme right you will always be hard to beat
Back to top Go down
xSteelcityDx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xSteelcityDx

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-03-03, 12:44

can anyone help me with some plays under 2 minutes in the 4th I have been struggling as of late getting the ball down field in these situations with the pitt playbook?
Back to top Go down
Prey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-03-03, 15:13

I like the unique motion in SB Bunch. Motion the guy on the line... experiment with it, you can create great run blocking + unbumps and pick plays. Great formation. And this pbook is $$$
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-03-04, 02:18

MattDogg985 wrote:
singleback Pitt doubles and bunch te. also shotgun trio. u can turn these three formations as a minischeme. also nice I formation as well. make him pay with play action!

copycat LOL! Good post my man! Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Icon_cheers Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... 478291 Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-03-04, 02:20

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
MattDogg985 wrote:

copycat LOL! Good post my man! Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Icon_cheers Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... 478291 Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Icon_bounce

Damn if this book only had sg 2 rb! But the scheme above is true!
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-03-04, 02:26

Another great play which has been in the game for years is "SLOT CROSS". The protection in this play is outstanding with the TE Blue route for vlocking first, and then his release which absolutely kills zone coverage. This play, and of course "Z SPOT" both will end up in the MADDEN HALL OF FAME OF PLAYS SOMEDAY! LOL
Back to top Go down
xSteelcityDx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xSteelcityDx

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-03-10, 09:40

can anyone help me with redzone plays out of this book against 3-3-5 and cover2 sink in the redzone I have been struggling lately passing the ball from ten yards out this so frustrating I lost last night to the colts the guy had no offense but I struggled in the redzone. I had no problem moving down field but once I was ten yards from pay dirt I struggled can someone give me a few tips pls thanks!
Back to top Go down
xSteelcityDx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xSteelcityDx

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty2010-03-13, 18:16

can someone help me with some plays out of the 5 wide set or single back sets with this playbook pls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....   Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fellow Pittsburgh Steeler Offense Playbook Users....
Page 1 of 1