Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What are good Cover Defenses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

What are good Cover Defenses Empty
PostSubject: What are good Cover Defenses   What are good Cover Defenses Empty2009-09-26, 19:51

I play with Chicago and the D is fast but when i play man they seem to get beat should i blitz more be the safety and look to pick up someone or play a Zone an may blitz or or just stay back. The problem im having is when the reciever beats the corner and the safety is to far back to pick him up so hes open usally a 15 yard gain i run alot of cover 2 and 3 so what should i do.
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What are good Cover Defenses   What are good Cover Defenses Empty2009-09-26, 20:02

Learn some nanos and f@g Ds, help a lot. If you use the NYJ D I have some nice plays in there. Also if your playing Cover 3 and you are in a formation with 4 linemen, one technique I have found useful is put both the DEs on purple zones (I forget the direction of the hot route but its purple). That helps against corners and such.
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

PostSubject: Re: What are good Cover Defenses   What are good Cover Defenses Empty2009-09-26, 20:49

It mainly was Vick that i had all this touble with i contained QB spy did alot of different things lot of diff looks just to damn fast. he did a play were me motioned westbrook to the left and he had 2 WR out there so after the motion it was like a buched trips package to the left side and westbrook would just go right up the sideline and be open everytime really annoying 1 WR would do an extended slant up the middle and the 2nd WR would Post deep up the middle an take my safety from westbrook pretty much i just couldnt stop it tryed 3-4 cover 3 Dollar Cover 2 and 3 and 46 Cover 3 an dropping the secondary back to defend the pass just plus i had Vick running couldnt catch him just was some real BS
Back to top Go down
seiz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What are good Cover Defenses   What are good Cover Defenses Empty2009-09-26, 21:13

o s*** dat waz me u were playing 4real . datz a nice money play i use .
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

PostSubject: Re: What are good Cover Defenses   What are good Cover Defenses Empty2009-09-26, 21:46

doubt it was you whats your gamer tag
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What are good Cover Defenses   What are good Cover Defenses Empty2009-09-26, 23:17

Manually cover that route to Westbrook. Hit stick as soon as he touches the ball, and most of the time, he won't catch it. If someone throws to the RB a lot, man coverage sucks, because EA made defensive players dumb as dirt when someone runs out of the backfield. You need to find a coverage with the purple zones to try and cover this play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are good Cover Defenses   What are good Cover Defenses Empty

Back to top Go down

What are good Cover Defenses
Page 1 of 1