Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

********Starting an Online Franchise*********

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aai1983
New MS Member
New MS Member
aai1983

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-26

********Starting an Online Franchise********* Empty
PostSubject: ********Starting an Online Franchise*********   ********Starting an Online Franchise********* Empty2009-09-26, 11:24

I have just started an online franchise and I am hoping to get a number of active players involved. I only want players that are serious, don't play cheap, and are committed to playing about 2 games a week. If this goes well I would be up for keeping this going for multiple seasons. This league plays on All-Pro difficulty, 5 minute quarters, no accelerated play clock, and I am looking to advance every 2-3 days. This league launched two days ago and I am hoping to begin play no later then Monday.

I am a responsible commissioner who will not tolerate quitters and I will actively communicate with all users using our Online Franchise web page that I have listed below. This interactive web page is a great tool and it is a one-stop-shop for all of our franchise needs. Let me know if you are interested in joining my online franchise by giving me your gamer tag so that I can send you an invite. I only want serious players that are committed to having a good time!

I already have sent invites out to numerous players but the teams everyone would like to be are on a first-come-first-served-basis. As of 11:21 AM EST the teams that have been selected are: New England, Denver, & San Diego.

My gamer tag is: Jigsaw Feeling
Online Franchise Name: AI Dynasty
Web Page: http://maddennfl.easports.com/home.action
(you need to register with EA to be a user and click on my online franchise)
Back to top Go down

********Starting an Online Franchise*********
Page 1 of 1